Good goy

Good goy

Attached: 434A59BA-EB16-466B-A05E-984EEAF0F907.jpg (1242x2052, 555.46K)

Any post below this line has officially been prebunked, rebunked, and debunked

One medal for every thousand German children firebombed. We have a name for faggots who carpet bomb civilians: war criminals.

And you've been punked

Based man was removing wehrmacht supporters and german scum and you call him bad guy.

how do they know their gender?

Savage slavnigger

its fine germans deserved to be firebombed
for invading and annexing poland, any people
who invade and annex their neighbours deserve to die in a fiery inferno and under excruciating pain

Attached: 1661075366439.jpg (548x500, 81.9K)

If poland is so great, why don't you go home? Oh you make more cleaning toilets than doing anything in that dump with mercury polluted rivers, that's why.

>pretending nazis didn't do the same
It's gay to play the victim, war always involves killing people.
It's why the concept of 'war crimes' is stupid.

Attached: 1606095611153.jpg (3200x1469, 1.06M)

He is a Russian vermin

Your entire country was mongrelized and brought back culturally to the 16th century by a handful of bloodthirsty bolshevik kikes for less than two decades, not to mention the tens of millions of native Russians and Ukrainians who died by starvation, Gulag imprisonment and outright murder. The same people continue to be in control of your country and they want every white native Russian to be racemixed to oblivion and turned into an Eurasian mutt

He's a parasite and they're all the same.

Attached: Ric Flair On Parasite Removal.jpg (720x960, 54.17K)

A lot of people say its the boomer but its actually the silent generation who forced mutts at gun point to integrate with blacks and latinos. Boomers are only a symptom of the silent generation

>"is only one of two people"
No shit he's only one person.
He's one of only two people. Fucking Facebook retard.

He will rot in hell!

look at his face
>my nurses don't speak English
>I can't even tell what race the doctors are they're so swarthy
>gays are openly kissing on television adverts now
>why is the country being taken over and no one doing anything?
>is this what I fought jerry for?
>I...I don't think it was worth it
>

Did he died?

At least we’re not speaking high German

bonk

Fuck this faggot and the rest of his zogbot traitor friends

One must respect soldiers, since they're usually just normal, ignorant men fighting for their countries and their people. But here, you have to ask if the right people won. What became of the world under the victors? He won the war, but his people did not.

Yeah at least your kid can be a tranny and a faggot amrite just as long as he isn't speaking German
Stupid fucking faggot

>is this what I fought jerry for?
Don’t pretend like he ever had the brain capacity to even come up with that thought. Even when he was younger, he was still just as dumb as a nigger. Jews pointed him in a direction and he went and chimped out.

Respect him for what? Doing what he’s told? My dog does what he’s told. What should we do about that? What about my kids that do what they’re told? How should we celebrate that? People respected and celebrated their warriors when they came back victorious from a battle because it meant that their kingdom would go on to see another harvest. There’s no kingdom anymore and half the illiterate peasants are now black and speak arabic. The warrior was actually an enemy all along.