“fatphobia”

Isn”t it kinda strange that “plus sized” woman are viewed in the liberal media as “stunning” who have to suffer from”fatphobia” all the while men are viewed as disgusting pigs(rightfully so) in the same light? Why do libtards do this?

Attached: 219496AB-6336-439E-A8DB-CE8F377EBC6E.jpg (622x823, 101.85K)

Big women are for high test men, big men are pigs

Women gaslight their competition while harvesting social cred

Fat acceptance is about gaslighting attractive men to sleep whit whales.

Attached: mg7nznmgf8h61.jpg (1099x1240, 119.03K)

The media are lying as usual, nobody is interested in fat bitches except desperate men and niggers who can't do any better.
As usual this is just the evil people in the media encouraging people to have no standards or self control, this allows for a more easily controlled society.
Also I encourage you to avoid the "but what if it was the other way round?" type argument being used here. That always leads to cuckservatism. Be righteous and do not negotiate with terrorists.

Or some cases it's fetishis. Linda bacon is thin jew. Her wife is Fat whale.

Attached: efwoycddo4931.jpg (1242x2208, 193.54K)

Fat acceptance is sounding more and more like incels

Attached: mROAywi_d.jpg (640x822, 40.92K)

There's an evolutionary case to be made for chubby (not obese) women but not chubby men. I think it stems from that.

Fat pigs are gross in general

Ignore the bullshit and move on. Whenever people tried to shame me into dating landwhales I told them to fuck off and stopped all contact with them. Real men are those who take in flak for having reasonable standards and double down on them. It's 100% legal to be disgusted with fatness.

You WILL fuck fat bitches and you WILL be happy

> Addressing to fat women as "plus size" at to fat men as "overweight" at the same fucking sentence

Disgusting

how is that faggot still alive? didn't the woman die

Funny how moralfags have no problem fatshaming women that aren't even fat and instead they only have fat at the right places (breasts, butt, thighs).

Women will fall for it and men won’t.
/thread

As an ex-fattie I will never comprehend how people think that being fat is fine. You get winded walking more than a quarter mile, you are much more likely to knock shit off desks just by being obese, you are very unattractive and your organs have to work overtime so you'll die before you're 40. The literal only good thing that came out of being fat was getting some juicy legs because when you're fat, everyday is leg day.

>”plus-sized” woman
>overweight male
typical jew media

his videos have been viewed ONEBILLIONTIMES. a billion views. why are we viewing him? he thrives on it.

>Women

Every woman believes she's entitled to a chad

>woman are viewed in the liberal media as “stunning"

Jewish media.

Attached: media ndc new york cnn.jpg (6244x3212, 2.01M)

proof: some whore on social media representing 100% of all women on earth
>bro i don't trust the media, but i get my worldview on women from vogue magazines

Turns out it's easier to shame society into accepting "fat acceptance" than it is to lose some fucking weight.