American houses are now made of foam because cardboard boxes were too expensive already

>american houses are now made of foam because cardboard boxes were too expensive already
That will be $500k plus tip

Attached: 1661073699650.webm (640x480, 1.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c09WDYsAlfY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: mr-krabs-mad.gif (320x240, 2.01M)

that will work well when there's a storm

surely this is satire? it can't be real

ET foam home

Construction Worker here.
You niggas underestimate how fucking good anything that is foamed (like YTONG or aerated concrete for example) insulates because of the air in the material.

With a material like that you can build a house that can be heated up with only a bunch of candles.

But then again, this is Any Forums and most people posting here don't work, especially not with their hands or any construction materials. You niggas need some reality check.

>i guess it's some kind of new concrete foam, cool
>watch the video
>niggas cutting it with hot wire

W T F

Attached: 1482490338215.jpg (640x425, 40.72K)

Mutthut

Who the fuck cares about insulation? What's the structural integrity, carrying capacity and overall longevity/durability of that piece of shit, not to mention its price? Probably no longer than a handful of years.

kek

The contractors are smiling because they are literally making a killing here. They should make homes out of human shit for the next prank.

Attached: 1645003095620.jpg (350x350, 26.7K)

It's fucking Arizona, Klaus, they live in the American Southwest. The last thing they need to worry about is keeping the heat inside their home. And the jew company overseeing the construction admitted it was because of rising housing material costs.

*gets blown away by a stronger gust*
*melts in the first rain*

>putting algerian sauce on his foam
do burgers really ?

atleast they pour concrete on it right, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=c09WDYsAlfY

Attached: 1321231123456546654.jpg (957x656, 94.12K)

Heated with a candle huh.
Cooled down with a fireteuck.

so it isnt ytong?
its actuall foam?

>melts in rain
Its made from styrofoam not cotton candy

>You niggas
Lmao of course you are a nigger, only a retarded subhuman monkey would larp as a construction worker in a pathetic attempt to appeal to ethos.
>Construction worker here
You have to go back, nigger.

We have weekly tornadoes and wildfires. Brick homes do not survive either of these. This is also the reason Japan builds paper homes as they have yearly tsunamis and big quakes. When residential areas will get obliterated, it's best to be replaceable lest your economy suffer like when Europe gets rare mega landslides and it takes ages for them to fix it as they do not have the resources to replace all the expensive materials.

You hideous, buck-toothed, skinny-fat numale. The entire fucking house is made out of it, it's not just added for insulation (which would be a GOOD thing) it's the entire fucking property.
People like yourself are the reason the housing market in 1st world countries has been Jewified the way it has been.

Halt deine dumme fresse du scheiss gorilla neger

Awesome! I can finally build my dream log cabin by lake out of pool noodles instead! Should only cost about 2k.

Attached: d768ed65-a445-41d5-996b-c8414bff20be.941aedfa0b05839e0881b5d9674529f5[1].jpg (612x612, 62.17K)

>European wakes up
>"OH MY GOD AMERICANS OH MY FUCKING GOD."
>Europeans on the commute to work, one mentions America and every European in the vicinity starts moaning and seething, "OH MY GOD AMERICANS FUCKING AMERICANS JESUS CHRIST AMERICANS!"
>Europeans stand around the onions dispenser at work chatting, "BUT REALLY FUCKING AMERICANS RIGHT? OH AMARICANS OH MY GOD AMERICANS!"
>7 Europeans die in a multi-lego-car crash as they flood the streets with their little feminine vehicles and tricycles on their way home.
>"THIS IS THE AMERICANS FAULTS OH AMERICANS FUCKING AMERICANS OH MY GOD AMERICANS!"

Attached: 1625623904479.png (200x170, 56.39K)

Hella based

>swede steals joke
sounds about right, I mean with all the niggers you have in your country, it was inevitable they would brush off on you.