No one know who this guy is, i never seen his face until today

no one know who this guy is, i never seen his face until today
stop acting like we all should know him

Attached: download (1).jpg (299x168, 6.67K)

We've discussed about his ideas a lot, you probably just browse the coffee is good for you and other slide threads. He is the intelectual leader of the antifascist fascist movent in Russia.

New topic, why is the official Dark Souls Discord filled with trannies and pedophiles? Literally some kid talking about his daddy's cock on the discord.

Mutt, I read his geopolitics book 15 years ago and have been following him on and off since then. He is a major figure in Russian thinker in geopolitics and geostratrgy. Any Forums has had threads about him for years. You being a sheltered, ignorant and uneducated X-Files incest episode participant is literally not my fault.

Attached: 1660987617067241.jpg (1024x1001, 81.08K)

Its zelensky bots who try to control the narrative

is this your first day on Any Forums or you are just paid to pretend like you don't know him?

this has been a
>GENERAL
topic for months and months and months here

not implying any team but he has been a mainstay on Any Forums

i guess you killed his daughter and the ritual is to pretend like he was a nobody? that's pretty weird, nobody kills someone's daughter who works as a grocery store bagger and then creates 9001 threads about how you've never heard of their day.

very talmudian

Attached: costco.jpg (1600x900, 224.29K)

Because it's discord and discord is full of trannies and other middle aged predators who get involved around computer games to try to meet kids to groom and solicit pictures from.

That's Linus Techtïp, creator of Linux

Attached: 16565243542523.jpg (225x225, 5.84K)

discord is the biggest honeypot on the internet. it isn't even close to Any Forums and hasn't been for a few years.

i'd be willing to bet that 1000s of people have been plucked out to be propagandists and 1000s of people have been targeted for arrest over the last few years and it's one of the most un-covered stories in 10 years.

discord has enough disgusting stories hidden within it to create a 2010 Vice tier documentarian company.

Attached: galaxy2.jpg (1920x1200, 330.84K)

Because you are a retarded muttoid, that's why....the lowest subspecies of western humans, the mutt.
Dugin is extremely popular in italy and in europe, stfu you bitch

you don't have to make a thread to tell us you're stupid

op here. NO ONE KNOWS WHO HE IS STOP SPAMMING HIM ON MY BOARD

>t. newfag dilettante

/thread

my take is that this is another fake thing to keep the ukraine war going. and the bot is trying to fill up catalog so it reaches the archive as if this guy really did exist

why do mutts take pride in being ignorant?
your only intellectual feat consists of spamming threads with bible verses you yourself have not read

No. I've been on Any Forums since the beginning, was born in Soviet occupied
Latvia, speak Russian and am married to a Russian.
I barely know this faggot, he looks familiar but I don't know his name. I highly doubt he is as well known as all the shills are pretending he is today

literally everybody but newfags like you know who he is. maybe go back to your chris chan nationalism and /ptg/ containment thread. this guys book and line of thought is taught to russian officers at military academy type institutions in russia. everything you see happening with the west regretting the ukraine shit, backing off kikezelsky support, forkin europe into being dependent on russia economically and trying to wedge them away from US dominance is duginism.

Attached: 1656446979385.jpg (569x680, 74.17K)

>games for children
>why is the discord filled with groomers?
How retarded are you? Seriously cunt, do you even exist? How do you define yourself?

see

Attached: TABAEO4XQ5ATTNPBZE5SJMITEU.jpg (1960x1307, 278.87K)

Everything is fake.

op here, ok so why don't you simplify it a little bit.
say he was the Russian Steve bannon

Attached: download (2).jpg (630x420, 58.63K)

I ageee

proxy OP

> I am terribly poorly informed because I'm an Amerimutt
> so something I just heard of is irrelevant
> I also think Africa is a country in Europe

Imagine being this retarded.