Ukraine is dominating the internet war

Ukraine may be losing the physical war, but ukraine is decimating russian on the internet front, how come vatnik shills failed to take Any Forums? Arguably the most contrarianist website on the internet, how are they so fucking trash at this? Any Forums is literally a pro NATO board now lmfao

Attached: CHUDS ARE SEETHING AT NATOWAVE 8.gif (640x419, 2.11M)

If they were winning, your propaganda wouldn't be necessary

>the internet war
Newfag Any Forums is pretty pro russia and aryan brotherhood
Ukraine is a zog wannabe

Pick a side goyim and die for Jewish Putin or for Jewish Zeleskis Boss Jewish Kolomolsky.

Attached: jew monkey.jpg (474x355, 32.11K)

this
Jews destroyed by the first post once again

>Ukraine may be losing the physical war
yes, when you stop, then push back a country that is 40 times stronger than you, it means you are losing

So which Jewish side did you have picked?

Attached: warRussiaUkraine.jpg (3264x3264, 1.49M)

this will greatly help Ukrainian soldiers who die every day without firing a single shot due to Russian artillery fire

Attached: 16610679270700.jpg (872x872, 245.44K)

>Ukraine
>NATO
So shills finally admit that Ukraine is a NATO proxy.

Attached: Philip Breedlove.png (1920x1080, 55.84K)

Any Forums has a lot of Central and Eastern Europeans who don’t like Russian imperialism

>Russian imperialism
Projection much?

I wouldn't say so...
People who even have a slightly different opinion on the matters are afraid to speak out. Especially the ones who did a research on what was happening in the past 8 years before the war.

Yes

Attached: JewsRU.webm (640x320, 1.19M)

All you shills accomplished was making retards out of yourself

It's simple, I learned long ago that you cannot believe a word that a Russian says.

this is a jewish board ... that is why few real humans hate kikes

Attached: Jewshills.jpg (644x1024, 125.6K)

>Ukraine may be losing in the real war...b-but its internet posts are better!1!
One one hand you admit ukraine is losing, on the other you validate the work we do here "on the internet". You completely failed the exam shill, its back to shabbos goy school for you

Attached: 1650483287591.jpg (1024x768, 161.78K)

>all this vatnik seethe
>all this FSB damage control
Vatnik.. Ukraine is winning...

Attached: vatnik copium.jpg (1190x913, 217.05K)

American support of the Afghan Mujahideen in the 1980s gave birth to the Wahhabi terrorism that knocked down the twin towers in 2001. What ideology will be birthed from this conflict that will lead to a mass casualty event in the US 20+ years from now?

NATO at least has some value that they are fighting for. That's why we're winning hearts and minds. Their memes have real power. Picrel is my fav

Attached: NATO_REMEMBER_WHAT_YOURE_FIGHTING_FOR.jpg (713x815, 182.75K)

What level of retard posting is this?

that disinfocon really is paying off then
i sure wish we had IREX come here to teach us all their kikish tricks
though i guess all the tricks in the book are a little pointless unless you have complete infosphere dominance in the west and can make most media in the developed world shill for you on demand and block any opposing information

Attached: 164512351461766.jpg (675x506, 63.28K)

Yes, all mass media are 'Russian says'...

kek

Attached: News.jpg (3755x5759, 2.75M)

>im not a schizo i swear!
also /chug/:
>ITS DA JOOS
>YOURE LITERALLY CIA
>t-the internet war doesn't matter, a-at least were winning the physical one
>SHABBOS GOY SCHOOL!
What the fuck is wrong with you retards? Im literally a regular poster like you, if you are even a regular on Any Forums, im an oldfag from 2013

Attached: how to spot schizos.jpg (672x671, 40.22K)

>Ukraine is winning...

kek

it is like Mexico vs USA

Attached: jewgov.png (602x866, 401.92K)

The Western governments and media along with the Western internet platforms are spamming Ukraine propaganda 24/7

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's). Also, "Bart's Fart & Shart" doesn't make any sense because the store wasn't called "Feed & Sheed" under Sneed's ownership so stop posting it.

>If I have most bots active on Any Forums, it becomes the most pro-(insert kike faggotry here) imageboard
Most organic posters don't really give a fuck, but keep tapping yourself on the shoulder.

>Imagine losing to an army of gay men fisting each other’s ass while they drone the shit out of your manly army with strong jaws and muscles

>amerimutt media is dominated by amerimutt propaganda
lel don't look at other parts of the internet where everyone is laughing at nato cucks