SANNA MARIN

If Sanna Marin was a male Prime Minister, would anybody care that she went to a party and danced? Seriously? Male leaders acts like this all the time,This is misogyny at its finest.
It is so clearly obvious that the ridiculous outrage about Sanna Marin, whatever you think of her other politics, in this example of her partying, would have never ever been even remotely as big if she was a man. Not even remotely.
She’s young, she’s beautiful, she’s brilliant. Get over it

Attached: EWUMemoxC.jpg (383x482, 40.28K)

I’d absolutely care and judge even more if she were a man because men should know better and should be more responsible.

>Male leaders acts like this all the time,
You can't compare men and women in this regard

Correct. Doing the same thing as a woman is worse because women will happily lie about it to cover themselves. Men only lie to protect others, we don't fear being held accountable because all we ever get is held accountable unlike holes

Attached: 1644796396512.jpg (1024x1007, 134.32K)

of course they would you stupid late night donkey fucking groomer. Trump got hit on by gold digging sluts 24/7 his entire life and even when he so much as acknowledged their existence they used it as evidence that he was a rapemaster extraordinaire. Brett Kavanaugh had a beer or two on the weekend with some dungeons and dragons playing nerd friends and they used that to try to claim he was doing security at the door of a fuck room where hundreds of men lined up to run trains on some floozy media attention whore. If this was a guy and it was a white straight Christian guy, they'd claim he was patient zero for monkeypox and spread it with the goal of getting all the gays to die. How absolutely fucking braindead do you possibly have to be to ask such a stupid niggardly question fucking cum guzzling pox drinking semen swishing faggot OP.

Why is her face so wide

t. simp

This. Men are pigs and they know it. Women should know better

I don't really follow politics but I'm pretty sure one of our prime ministers got kicked out for partying and doing coke

Women don’t deserve rights, cunt

Yeah I guess it would be an even bigger outrage if a male prime minister would twerk sit on other men laps and got touched up and kissed on the neck by fags

don't care lol Finland is max cucked nation now your leader is an actual literal zoomer club whore

How’s the weather in Tel Aviv, memeflaggot?

Name a male politician who lives like this and gets away with it. Trump? Clinton? You don't think they are criticized?

If I was at that club with her I guarantee she'd suck me off. I fuck chicks like her all the time. You're telling me I gotta dress like a wigger retard rapper to fuck her? East mode bro easy.

No one cares about her now. The only reason anyone knows about her at all is the Western government and media propaganda

Yes they would. We have had more scandals regarding similar behavior from male politicians.

Sanna takes bananas.

if a married male pm with a kid went clubbing and fondled bunch of hoes there he'd get cancelled, divorced and would be forced to resign.

You should know better the Israel's asslicker.

No it's terrible in concept and for the dignity of a state to have a party slut male or female be leader.

>would anybody care that she went to a party and danced
Yes definitely. I'd be furious if our PM was fucking around at a party. Cunt is meant to be running the CUNTry. He can have 1 beer for the cameras then back to fucken work. Lazy cunts.

In the UK our prime minister just lost his job for dancing, so yes

If a male prime minister did this they would've already been made to resign. She gets a pussy pass and all of the media runs cover for her.

>If Sanna Marin was a male Prime Minister, would anybody care that she went to a party and danced?

Look at how much fun is made of Zelensky dancing like a fag, YES people would make fun of a male if he danced like that. You think if she was in a proper dress and danced at a ball anyone would be throwing a fit? We don't want whores in charge, you idiot.

Attached: 1656480478685.gif (225x255, 2.41M)

Our male prime minister were crucified for being on a comedy tv show or accepting planks as a gift. One was vilified for using internet to find a new girlfriend.

we had a mayor that partied and did cocaine like marin and it was a huge national scandal, and that's way lower than a prime minister