AIR CRAFT CARRIER FILLED WITH ANGLO-MUTT CUM

This thing parks in a port city of your country (props to landlocked bros) how many women are pregnant a month later?

Attached: 1200px-200125-N-LH674-1073_USS_Theodore_Roosevelt_(CVN-71).jpg (1200x750, 272.55K)

obviously the aircraft carrier discharges a town's worth of shit and cum into your third world country's historical and pristine reef everyday, problem?

Zero, but every LGBT within 50 miles has AIDS and Monkeypox now.

none
they're in the navy.

The problem is my CO bitching about his Thai wife. I told him Thai girls get pregnant from blowjobs.

Women get pregnant on Navy vessels all the time. That's why they didn't let them on subs for so long, though I think that changed a few years ago or was going to.
>t. Both of my parents were Navy but I joined the Marines because I'm not a faggot

They can't be on subs because literally every dude would be fucking them including the Surface Warfare Officer. You get so horny under the sea.

I heard they were trialing it, like an all female crew or some shit. Not sure but I thought I heard they had coed crews now

And why does the SWO stand out?

LOL its basically the fuck wagon

amphibious warfare

His cock is big I've seen it

only fags join the navy.

so you'll fit in :)

Strange that we go 17 years without visiting our greatest ally.

Attached: Screenshot_20220821-023216.png (720x1600, 514.54K)

Are you guys larping or it’s for real lot of gay guys.

they need to count all their change first

It's just a joke, joining any war is technically gay. There is literally no pussy ever and you are going to die as you bleed out you will have a boner and probably be thinking about pussy.

None, but every dog in the city has been molested.

None. All that ship has is fags and trannies.

>navy
>have straight sex

user...

Attached: 1660577787175591.jpg (640x675, 58.75K)