This car bomb was meant for Dugin not his daughter and was planted by FSB. Seven Russian oligarchs...

This car bomb was meant for Dugin not his daughter and was planted by FSB. Seven Russian oligarchs, many involved with oil and gas, have recently died under mysterious circumstances. Dugin was just like the oligarchs a potential enemy or rival of Putin so what else better time to get rid of him and blame the ukrainians? Everybody who spams "muh CIA" is a blind sheep.

Attached: _76154916_agd-armenia1.jpg (624x411, 29.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/mysterious-series-of-deaths-among-russian-oligarchs/a-61719107
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Was in retaliation for the death of Dan Rapoport.

Attached: arithmetics_of_megadeath.jpg (800x601, 74.45K)

>Seven Russian oligarchs, many involved with oil and gas, have recently died under mysterious circumstance
if that's true then why am i just now hearing that, you'd think them dropping like flies would be bigger news but no threads

have you tried to put really high grade pieces of jam to your cornflakes? it is important to really use jam and not some industrial processed colored shit suger thing. real jam from real fruits - best would be selfmade with selfgrown fruits. hell yes this is amazing. try it.

dw.com/en/mysterious-series-of-deaths-among-russian-oligarchs/a-61719107

>Seven Russian oligarchs, many involved with oil and gas, have recently died under mysterious circumstances.
Source
>Dugin was just like the oligarchs a potential enemy or rival of Putin
No, he was a Jordan Peterson tier eceleb who is a total putin dickrider and one of the main tools of Russian propaganda

I agree that we can't rule out the possibility of this being a FSB job but calling the man a potential rival of putin is completely fucking retarded

If it was Putins doing West Media would use this as opportunity to chimp out on how 'Putin is waging war and also butchering innocent good guys in his country'.

Sounds unlikely.

Agreed, but what’s the difference? They were already aggresively invading a peaceful sovereign state. Doesn’t benefit the commies in the slightest to pin it on ukies. It’s so obviously an inside job

I put raspberries from my garden into milk and ate them cornflakes. It was dope

Bump for truth. Fuck this Dougan guy btw.

it was a revenge hit for the powdergang tiktok leak

NATOshills can't say the Holocaust was a fraud

Pentagonshills can't say the 2020 US election was a fraud

CIA is killing rich russians after seizing their assets in the West

it was Mossad you kike

Attached: 1499182823437.png (650x994, 597.45K)

wtf

when you think about it america has 0 reason to carry out an assassination attempt on someone like dugin
you might be right

Kek ... bingo. :)

Attached: everyone_was_damaged_during_the_making_of_this_video.png (1000x1000, 574.42K)

Every NATOnigger and glowie thread I see makes me believe it’s some dumb CIA shit or Ukraine stunt. Literally full damage control mode for kikes trying to spin this to goyim

What do Russians think about this? I feel like the quality of Russian posters has severely diminished.

Kek, true.
The holohoax was a lie and the 2020 was definatly stolen.
Ahhh freedom

>putin bad
Sure nato faggot. We totally believe you

but how would ukraine or merica benefit from assassinating this guy

>

Attached: cia3.png (427x400, 73.43K)

Ahh. If the FSB wants to kill someone, they kill. Everything else is a provocation.

We all know cia did this. Also it wasn't car bomb but drone strike

lel

Attached: 1661053382640326.png (291x167, 56.17K)

>was planted by FSB
Dugin is an enemy to whites, so probably with good reason.

They killed his daughter to give him a warning. Probably was planning something against Putin. They don't want to risk some inconvenient interview. He prolly was planning something that would make them lose their face in front of masses

>FSB

we all know who was behind it
picrel

Attached: 1661064987200337.png (716x657, 404.14K)

says who everyone says it was a car bomb, is it really that easy to fly a drone into russia and bomb anyone you want it sounds almost as ridiculous as the idea there are sleeper agents in russia

You are a fucking idiot. Globohomo agents put the bomb in place.

Putin would never ever bomb his own people

Attached: Apartment_bombing.jpg (365x245, 16.67K)

It’s been going on since the notawar began, several of them got “suicided”

Warning to not attend G20.

fentanyl shipments to america will increase by 25%

It’s her own fault for smoking in a restricted area

It's interesting how the Russian media will present this. If they claimed that this was done by the West/Ukraine, they they'll admit that their intelligence sucks, and that nowhere in Russia is safe.

He has called out the USA for being ruled by jews

If someone fired igla's in to putin's jet on approach to G20 it would be hilarious

Wasn't there also one who was killed in a "botched robbery" a while ago? He and his wife were executed with a crossbow iirc.

someone like dugin knows too much, he was a co-architect of putins system and firmly withing the russian elite. now its rats on a sinking ship lashing out at each other and kill anyone who has dirt on them

I agree it was the russians or ukrainians. Both make sense, especially after Ukraine hit the ammo depo inside russia and the base on crimea. So its a coin toss but its definitely one of those 2.

My guess is that this would have been from the oligarch or siloviki side of things as a warning to Putin to get his shit together. Putin had no reason to kill this guy. Only weak motive there would be to make a martyr.

>Dougan

>Dugin
Who?

Nice try, shill. Everyone knows that the Germans murdered the girl because she criticized their regime in an article.

Cant have been CIA because the FSB is the far better spy agency, they would have known about the plot.

ahh, puccia, land of novichok and polonium laced tea

>Putin bad
This

Putins daughters next

They obviously wanted to get both.

Major purge of libshits, FSB getting stronger. There will be blood.
Also it's open season for the relatives of the western leaders.

How will Ziggers cope?

It had to be FSB, otherwise they are admitting that Ukies and CIA can operate in Moscow, unnoticed and with impunity

Why has no one realized this?

You mean like all those banking executives?

All these people at the top are colluding with each other and have been solidify power in a frenzy ahead to the great reset. It's funny because it'll be happening here too eventually if everything continues as it has been and then all the evil people like Gates and Bezo wrought on the common man will come stalking them too. And you'll NEVER hear about it except when they're high profile and it can't be swept under the rug.

Dugin is originator of 3rd worldism theory which stands in direct opposition to "globohomo", a "globo-nonwhite-o" as you will.

Cope

are you a moron or what of course it will benefit the west, he is a ideological anti western philosophical and political theorist with a large fallowing and influence of course he is a threat also killing him will weaken Putin as his ideas are one of the things that intellectualize support for Putin and his policy's in russia witch important for keeping support among the elite of russia

>pro Russian author and commentator
>killed by Russia for some reason
Shill quality just keeps falling. Life must be getting hard in Israel.

I will try this, thanks user. I don't care what anyone else says i've always liked Austrians.

How is it that Putin is so incompetent he can’t even pull off a car bombing in Moscow?
He must be senile, maybe just better at hiding it than biden?

>a "globo-nonwhite-o" as you will.
So a “nonwhite o nonwhite o”?, it’s a bit redundant

wtf is this

well yeah they can i think it's a matter of expending resources though. you assassinate someone and that agent in your country is done. so if it was any kind of western glownigger it would have to be worth it. would it be worth expending a glownigger to kill some guy who isn't really all that relevant to the actual war effort in ukraine? seems like assassinating dugin would be a symbolic thing that would galvanize russians without any real strategic loss for them. so what benefit is there for western glowniggers to kill him? i can only see benefits for russia