Got this ad on YouTube, what does this mean?

Got this ad on YouTube, what does this mean?

Attached: C4C6E19C-08AF-46CE-8E79-97804E673D70.jpg (818x800, 171.56K)

>latin america
>spanish flag
la educación americana...

I think this alludes to the fact that there was massive sephardic immigration from Spain.
Lots of mestizos have sephardic admixture

Attached: rd4.png (1029x758, 342.38K)

Columbus' first voyage was funded by conversos. Jews literally created Hispanics.

>Gee it's almost like the national language in LATAM is Spanish/Portuguese (Spanish lite)

>beaner jews
Dios mio

Joder Jacobo, pero es que ya ni se esfuerzan...

Lmfao. I guess the community guidelines only apply to English

>ads on youtube

niggers don't know about adblockers

I’m aware, I have ublock, sponsor skip, even ones that send fake analytic data, everything. I simply opened my phone app to listen to some podcasts while on a long drive and saw this. I wonder how they got these through google.

cryptojews are like cryptids ... but much more greedy & bloodthirsty

Columbus was a cryptojew working for jewish slave merchants who already had ancient maps of the americas that were stolen from the library of alexandria before they burned the place

>Columbus was a cryptojew working for jewish slave merchants who already had ancient maps of the americas that were stolen from the library of alexandria before they burned the place
yep

Install vanced. And if you have an iphone, all I have to say is itoddlers btfo.

Just use invidious

> Crypto jews.

90% of the time is a LARP. Yes, they exist, but you can clearly see them by their looks.

I read somewhere that the conquistadors were actually chasing kikes who fled to south america.

Never heard of it, why would I use that?
age skipper+ublock+sponsorblock on computer
vanced (with included sponsorblock) on phone

What does invidious add?

Attached: kek.jpg (480x640, 12.42K)

I currently use NewPipe. Are those any better?

Vanced is literally the OG youtube app with sponsorblock and without the ads (except in the shorts and the home screen, but no in-video ads)

does it allow direct audio/video downloads? that's my favorite newpipe feature.

Nope, not unless you have premium. I just use yt-dlp on termus for downloads but newpipe is probably more convenient.

All I know is that khazars, the ashkenazim, are fake joos. (((they're))) unironically gentiles

Attached: 1661049147631929.jpg (1966x2006, 647.52K)

great, thanks. I will check it out. newpipe UI is not great but the download feature is very useful.

I don't think this is true.

Just so you know, the vanced retards tried to sell their logo as an nft so google blasted them out of official existence, you'll probably have to do some digging for the original apk.

Colombus was a Portugese jew conducting an operation against the catholic empire.