Where do people with an aversion to social media go to meet women?

Where do people with an aversion to social media go to meet women?

Attached: 1657963996225.jpg (828x1281, 138.71K)

that body's built for my BBC

Outside.

church, school, activities-focused clubs, friends groups, etc.
or you get set up by a family member or mutual acquaintence
Or, if you're rich and/or good looking you can try dating apps.

looks like greta had her mom not drank so much

I met my wife in a Mexican food store. I was buying onions because they sell gigantic onions. Saw her and was almost erect because of how beautiful she is. I went up and asked what pepper she recommended for homemade salsa and she said combo of Serrano and arbol and I asked if I could make her salsa sometime. So she gave me her number and she came over two days later I made my own tacos and homemade chips and salsa. A year later we got married.

Watch anime.

and then you woke up

Your mom's house.

I refuse to believe good women would go on dating apps.

I met all my gf's in school.

Those look like some quality booba.

I pray this is real, gives me hope.

To a place where BPD bitches or faggots go to find easy prey.
Same for anything online.

Also, genocide is the only solution, you would have to jail the same amount of people that entire countries have to control those subhumans.
If you let them do anything they want, you would have to employ a huge percent of humanity as law enforcement.

Bump
No social media at all.
It is like one doesn't exist

Honest to God truth.

Attached: 1656117233360.jpg (500x399, 27.38K)

Except you're a skinny Jew with a four inch cock.

Green card marriages don't count.

Honestly most long lasting relationships (or attempts) come from networking. You have to make your way into a social group and then if you’re cool generally women in the group (so no Any Forums or sausage fest hobbies do cycling or whatever suggested) will try to set you up with their friends.

My qualifications? I’m married and I’ve had sex with over 30 women and had like 4 gfs

Well her family’s been American longer than mine. My great grandparents came from Spain, Germany, Denmark, and England. Hers have always been in Arkansas.