Nationalists stand with dugin

daily reminder that only leftists, incels and trannies, that is our enemies, are making threads celebrating the death of darya. you will not be forgiven

Attached: Screenshot_20220821-104109_Chrome.jpg (715x619, 108.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/GtBRrugNMHLU/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_apartment_bombings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you won't do shit russnigger. You'll be slaughtered like the vermin you are

S

S

>russia
>nationalism
Allachu Ackbar!

rip bozette
rest in piss you won't be missed!

I wish Dugin now shilled for the actual nuking of Kiev but Putin won’t do shit. He’s a cuck, Russians are pissy and weak.

im not cheering for her death but im not going to pretend i know who did it, do you really want us to believe there is an organized group of assassins in russia

fuck off nigger lover

Attached: 1661066468858257.png (1080x1635, 357.25K)

>"I stand with the blacks" Dugin

who cares about some dead russian whore

S
Neocommies are not right wing just like trannies are not women

Collett has a direct line to the feds 1000%

SSSSS

For me this is the most interesting happening for weeks now.
Who dun' did it?
Ukrainian secret service? I doubt, they have more important to do.
Oligarchs that are pissed by Putins solo actions? Possible.
Inside job by Kreml itself to light up the masses? This is what I think happened.

Russia thinks its smart doing an inside job when the USA already did that almost 30 years ago.

Regardless of what her father has said or done, she isn't him.

she has the same views, She went to AzovStal to take selfies

she is a dumb whore and nothing of value was lost

>Inside job by Kreml itself to light up the masses? This is what I think happened.
If Putin wants a ceasefire he won't want any internal opposition claiming he betrayed Russky Mir by folding instead of escalating.

Jewgin. Many in the alt-right have exposed this Eurasianist.

bitchute.com/video/GtBRrugNMHLU/

Attached: 1606287370643.png (362x294, 57.07K)

Cope

Attached: itwasher.png (2750x1876, 2.65M)

>Neocommies

Yes, hello you're a fucking retard, but i'm glad you're anti-Communist, at least you have that going for you. Marx's Communist calls for the abolition of

>God and religion
>Family
>Private Property
>Nations

The West, especially the Anglo-American world is now defacto Marxist, that means NATO is defacto Marxist. They serve only international finance and the banks. The State disavows religion in public, no prayers in school, christian crosses banned. The family has been replaced with two moms and gay anal sex parades. Private Property is slowly being eroded by products-as-a-service and subscriptions, with the most expensive purchase being a home, no longer in possible for ordinary hardworking people. As for Nations, the UK, France, Germany and the US, are nothing but melting pots after endless waves of immigration changing the ethno-cultural millieu. These countries have ZERO national interests, unless it helps the private enclave of international financiers who own those countries.

The US hegemony destroys Nationalism; Greece for years, has been struggling under a debt that has pushed it's people into severe hardship. Their Cypriot brothers have an 840% (!!!) external debt-to-GDP ratio, when the next crashed happens the banks WILL bail-in again and people will starve, and be forced to accept the new Marxist world order, 'the Great Reset' and by that point we will already be in WW3. The situation is notably similar in other European countries, but not yet as hard, including the UK, Italy, Spain. Not to be a Cassandra or an alarmist, but it's all true.Nobody will escape what is coming down the pipe, perhaps with the exception of Russia, China and BRICs nations, who'll rely on it's closer trading partners for sovereign autonomy.

Rofl kids rarely have the same views as their parents when they are the opposite gender.

COPE SHITSKIN

The world stands with Russia. Bring the ukraine to heel.

the dauger of Dugin the nigger lover who say we need to mix up into a mongrel race so racism will not exist anymore
not my problem

>special car malfunction operation
whats the big deal

>Inside job by Kreml itself to light up the masses? This is what I think happened.
Putin has never used car bombs. Always poisonings and mysterious deaths and jailings

Interesting thought.

Imagine living under a Marxist hegemony and all you can do is blog post about it anonymously on a site for retards.

That is not true. Back in the days women were more conservative than men. They had the same politics as their fathers.

maybe, maybe not, but you're still an anti-white nigger-loving chink

You all alone with the trannies and paedos filth now, might as well become one americunt.

He is not talking about the people. It gets lost in the translation. He is saying that white culture only evolves around blacks, gays, and other degenerate things. Globohomo. No other people are doing this. He wants to get rid of that white cultural aspect. Not white people. Which do not exist outside of the USA. I am German not white. Russians are not white. They are Russians.

When there was a vote on changing the constitution, several buses were blown up

>germans aren't white
ok bro

>Russia thinks its smart doing an inside job when the USA already did that almost 30 years ago
Russians did their 9/11 in 1999
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_apartment_bombings

still mad about pogroms huh?

Attached: 1660958449868064.jpg (912x1024, 78.81K)

Tы хyй, пидopacc и тeбя cкopo дeпopтиpyют.

>I am German
>not white
Sure you are Abdul Hamiz al-Merkeli

This. White identity is a jewish psyop.