Is Any Forums too hard on Los Angeles? While it DOES have problems with crime, homelessness...

Is Any Forums too hard on Los Angeles? While it DOES have problems with crime, homelessness, and general 'third-worldism,' it also generates an incredible amount of GDP as well as 'cultural capital.' Instead of declining, it has actually become MORE dominant in the internet era, as 'influencers' and other e-celebs move there en masse. Obviously, the LA region is doing at least SOME things right, to generate so much wealth.

Attached: Los Angeles.jpg (2835x2259, 1.68M)

>it also generates an incredible amount of GDP as well
Is it even real?

That's more of a philosophical question, but it's real enough for many people to afford luxury products (high-end cars, jewelry, large houses, etc.).

How many people in LA actually like the fucking place?

nice weather

that city is not walkable at all!

California has a strong base, which it's pissing away. Past success can only keep you going for so long

LA’s a car centric hell hole. You call that a city. I call that a giant suburb filled with human filth

It's not even possible to be too harsh judging it on what it has becoke. However it's easy to romanticize it; LA up until maybe the 92 riots and that activist judge throwing out Prop 187 was overall one of the best cities in the nation

Become*

you sound like a retarded faggot who has never been there

>no public transportation
Shithole

I used to live in Santa Ana; it wasn't THAT bad. Other than the occasional gang shooting. But the shooters were usually Mexicans rather than blacks, which means that they leave you alone if you do the same for them.

Kek but us the cool guys despise influences,i assure you. Only weird people as zoomers or idk, simps,or other influencers,or homosexuals, give any relevance to those "influencers". I just know o e who actually travels to meet tribes who still live as tribes,ok this youtuber is ok. And still he focus too many time his face,i like normal doc format.
Name me one cultural relevant "influencers". I bet it creates nothing

Im a bit jocking im normal. But used to be cool kek. While some zoomers are ok,the e celebra i cant help but feel anything except admiration kek. I feel better than them,even if some makes lots of money. Seeing people play videogames other than to learn,was cool but maybe to do RL. And assuming you'd place some coin to play yourself too. Everything has become too virtual

Yesterday I went to a museum, there was nothing more than tv, animations and people talking on screens

The only thing nice about LA is the weather, it's very similar to that in Israel which drew in rich jews who made the city rich and it just gets bigger and bigger due to proximity to Mexico

It is truly not a good place for business, culture, or life

However, as more and more of America turns into sprawling suburbs crowded with brown people it basically all becomes LA and when you're stuck in that shithole wherever you are, it's best to have nice weather

I only like driving around at night in specific areas. Really cool architecture in downtown.. You can imagine whites creating it and building it and sense the actual gravity of loss California is. LA is one small part in a HUGE state. Great fun if you know how to have it without being a normie.

Santa Ana is not LA. Just the armpit of orange county...

I have a weird affection for this city, but only as a tourist (would not want to live there).
It's so boundless and messy, like from a dystopian world.

>high-end cars, jewelry, large houses
good for you man, the jewelry is the epitome and end goal of human life, it also starts with a prefix "jew"

Attached: 1449063628423.jpg (600x762, 78.88K)

We have done sth wrong with the phones at some moment, yeah. It feels weird that everything its like have to be pictured. Instead of living it Up people focus on doing a pic so others think oh look X going to a museum and karma and that. I spot no easily they are selling fake lifes thats what i get weird feelings with many of this e celebs

If you look at gdp per capita it looks worse.
If you adjust for Regional Price Parity it gets even worse.

Imagine living right next to a freeway. Do mutts really?

That's usually where the blacks end up.