Legalizing prostitution and sexbots will not solve the incel and simping problem

Young men are supposed to experience intimacy and emotional attachment on regular basis. These are you best years when you are in your best shape, your boner is rock hard your body is craving for sex. Genuine emotions, kissing, cuddling and skin contact with your significant other is what makes you feel fulfilled and satisfied because it releases oxytocin which is crucial for stable mental health, healthy nervous and cardiovascular systems, it can literally cure depression, anxiety, neurosis. Missing this vital experience will pernamently damage your mental health and nervous system. No wonder why adult virgins are so depressed, unproductive. neurotic, immature and have no strenght to leave their rooms let alone working and studying.

Getting your shit together is possible when you're young. Nothing will even compare to your younger years, you will never get your best years back. Everything has its time, you will never be able to catch up if you've failed to launch and missed the developmental milestones in your formative years. Life is too short and front loaded. Especially when it comes to sports, music, art, crafting, romantic life.

Modern world and its ventures is designed for socialized couples, not lonely guys, couples are more likely to be invited and are getting preferential treatments and expading network. Lonely zoomers are like ghosts, they rarely leave their houses, they have no presence on social media, they're seeing the social disparity and are ashamed of even giving a sign of their existence. That's why you don't see them, even if they try they get treated like shit while being gaslighted. It's a double whammy for them, they are like half-dead fishes lying on the bottom of the oceans while normalfags are like dolphins vigorously jumping out of water.

Also men do not age like fine wine. Your CNS, small motor skills, fast-twitch muscle fibres will deteriorate over time, which will permanently reduce your cognitive abilities, physical performance.

Attached: 65047238_342115976688973_6326776799794335699_n-768x768.jpg (768x768, 40.67K)

Cope roastie, we just want unused pussy.
Thats it.

>Legalizing prostitution and sexbots will not solve the incel and simping problem
Yeah, we need to invent fuckable women for that.

Attached: 1644559572972.jpg (4096x3727, 1.01M)

Sex is what gives you the energy and motivation for the rest of the day. That's why most drug addicts, criminals, bullies and other lowlife scum who have lots of sex are far more productive, motivated, energetic and capable than "obedient" citizens (wageslaves, nerdy stem students who can barely get any sex if any at all). The lack of sex is like malnutrition which can cripple your organism, lower you cognitive performance, and prevent you from succeeding.
Hugging, kissing, skin contact, emotional contact is literal life fuel. There's simply no way to emulate or replace this vital component. This is why drug addicts, alcoholics, smokers, criminals with bad habits look way healthier and energetic compared to college nerds, gymrats who practice healthy lifestyle. The lack of sexual experience will literally accelerate the decay of your organism (premature greying, balding, wrinkles, stress induced heart problems, muscle atrophy, weakness, joint problems, chronic aches, mental illnesses, anxiety, neurological diseases, motor disorder, chronic depression, insomnia, lethargy etc)

If you notice all sexless guys are extremely awkward, sensitive, and neurotic as if they've experienced some kind of ptsd inducing trauma while even lowlife thugs with life threatening habits who might die at any moment look so calm, confident and satisfied. Same goes to all women who can easily outlive their husbands, sons and move on as if nothing happened. Also sex is the most potent deradicalizing agent, all shooters, disenfranchised and radicalized men, neets are usually single and sexless. Man is willing to endure everything - poverty, harsh working conditions, war, hunger, cold as long as he has a girl behind his back. While many lonely men feel suicidal and apathetic despite the access to well-being and money like in Japan. Men would rather suffer and die violently after experiencing happy sex life than live their whole life without it.

Attached: 3atbskakxv091.jpg (2316x3088, 780.42K)

women are fucking disgusting, what makes you think a prostitute would be any better

fpbp

so shut the fuck up, come to my house and suck my cock then you stupid cunt

This blew my mind with how true it is.,

Prostitutes wouldn't, but a regular partner will definitely make you feel better, healthier and more satisfied. You can read the book called "Love Shyness" by Brian Gilmartin, it explains why being having no sex with your significant other is harmful for you health and mind.

Attached: 49eillfh2se91.jpg (960x1792, 125.28K)

>being having no sex

*being a virgin and having no sex, here's the excerpt

I don't why people are denying this other than trying to gaslight and sell false hope.

Attached: 1660508251387.png (1000x583, 469.4K)

>Young men are supposed to experience intimacy and emotional attachment on regular basis.
Says who?
>These are you best years when you are in your best shape, your boner is rock hard your body is craving for sex.
You can have sex later, user. Doesn't -have- to be in your younger years.
>Sex is what gives you the energy and motivation for the rest of the day.
No. Good sleep, proper diet, and exercise do that. Sex helps but you do NOT need it to achieve those things.
>Hugging, kissing, skin contact, emotional contact is literal life fuel.
No, that would be food. Don't get me wrong, you will be happier and in turn healthier if given affection, but you do not -need- it as an adult to survive. Probably lowers your life expectancy though if you don't have it.
>If you notice all sexless guys are extremely awkward, sensitive, and neurotic
I don't pay attention to other guys.
>While many lonely men feel suicidal and apathetic despite the access to well-being and money like in Japan.
How do you know about Japan?
>Men would rather suffer and die violently after experiencing happy sex life than live their whole life without it.
ALL men?
Life is more fun with sex but it's not that hard to find someone willing to have sex.

That's why literally all men in american prisons are as huge as top bodybuilders, with very hard to get and expensive steroids, and no weights.

>normal women: # of sexual partners: 100
>prostitute women: # of sexual partners: 101
lmao fuckin simp cuck

They say your 30's are really the best years

What you don’t seem to understand is that it was not a choice. Had a girlfriend twice. Less than 6 attempts at sex over the year I dated them. I couldn’t keep it up, feel anything, and it was painful. Prefer my hand but I stopped that stuff years ago when I realized I’d never reproduce. The wet dreams stopped completely as well. In the first place I was too anxious around one of them to urinate when I slept over. Too busy studying for birds now. If I fuck that up I would honestly think about offing myself rather than wage slave or need to go to a different country. I don’t think even if I had trie harder any of that stuff oils have happened do me. No one wants me. No one needs me. I would be lucky to die in my sleep tonight.

I haven’t enjoyed anything in years.

Erectile dysfunction? There is treatment for that you know. Clearly you're unhappy so why not get treatment and give it another shot

They are.

There are ways to treat ED. Try it out.

you care an awful lot about other men's penises ...

Another bullshit and gaslighting.

30 years old Mike Tyson will never beat a 20 year old version of himself, no amount of experience nor wisdom will change that. You will never see a successful 40 year old gymnast or a 40 year old figure skater. "Better late than never" mindset will get you nowhere, there's no chance that someone will become a guitar virtuoso if he'll start learning at the age of 18+, no amount of practice and determination will change that. Look at all the talented athletes, musicians, artists, actors, combat aces etc - they were setting records at very early age and they can't keep up with their early years despite having the experience.

No woman would ever be attracted to an old man, other than tolerating him for monetary gains. Most 30 men are wrinkly, balding sacks of shit (especially the ones who are trying to overcompensate by shaving their heads, hitting the gym and grow large beards to hide their slacked jaws). Their only option is betabuxing a single mom or getting divorceraped by a gold digger.

Attached: 16593398120290.png (658x658, 969.18K)

>even if they try they get treated like shit while being gaslighted.
This is very true. It's far better to pretend you do not even exist, since you will only get shit on in the most condescending and smug way imaginable, if you try to talk about it.

Blow it out your ass.

Sounds like you don't touch women.

What a profound and intoxicating innocence. I’m a doctor, how could I have not found this cure by now? Without developing any illness anxiety all options were pursued. There is no endocrine dx unless we look for a zebra like thyroid receptor insensitivity. The various mental health drugs helped me date in the first place but did not level my head enough, and any pseudo science healers practically amounts to Chinese tiger testicles or charcoal toothpaste.

I no longer live in my homeland now and the drop in quality of the women is extreme. One asks what I hope to achieve here other than chasing dollars, but I appreciate the challenges starting out new here. Work keeps out the negativity from my mind.

Can’t treat psychogenic causes. Nothing is physically wrong there.

>women dont like older men
you must be a fag.

You're overthinking it bud. If you take care of yourself then you look good in your 30's.

Well if you're a doctor then I guess you know what you're talking about. Can you masturbate at all? Gotta stay positive man, there's always hope.