The falklands are Argentinas

las malvinas son argentinas, give them back, brutish pirets

Attached: malvinasArgentinas.jpg (829x466, 41.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cod_Wars
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No.

Attached: 1650342631573.gif (498x280, 1.4M)

Iceland won a war agains the english navy, if Argentina cannot take the Falkands, they have proven themselves to be a pathetic country that is weaker than iceland

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cod_Wars

england has no army, no airforce, and a skeleton navy that was beaten by icelandic destroyers, what are you going to do to stop them?

the first falkand war only ended because the argentinian president got scared, england is a withered husk

Nah

Attached: 1660068344781025.png (1000x1000, 207.28K)

That guy was Irish in the movie

We only hang onto them for the lulz as its fun to make shitskins seethe

There is an old English proverb that is applicable here.
Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough.

>no Spanish-speaking population
>never a part of Argentina at any point in history
>defeated by the British in every engagement, other than the initial invasion of the ungarrisoned islands
Spics lost the Falklands War thus definitely proving forever they are whinging niggers who are inferior. If it was yours, then you would have won.

Ok shitskin

>That guy was Irish in the movie
all the great men of the british empire came from places that were not england, they were all scottsmen, welsh, cornish or irish, even their leaders weren't english, first they had a weird half french half viking dynasty, who was turned into traitors by their viking blood, their kings went insane after being anihilated by france, which lead to a civil war, where a welsh dynasty took power, later a scottish dynasty ruled, basically they never had an english ruler, the closest thing they got to it would be churchill, and what a success that one was

>Ok shitskin
lol

Attached: ENGLAND.webm (362x640, 989.46K)

Name one Irishman who achieved anything of note

You will be the first to get gang raped after the US gets fucked by China, Chilean faggot.

Argentina's not even a real country.

unironically this

Attached: malvinasEspanolas.jpg (1080x869, 80.18K)

>Name one Irishman who achieved anything of note
you have google, the list is a lot longer than for england

but I can give you a few example because I get the feeling you will be too lazy for google, so have a few 'examples:
the guy who made the kelvin scale
the guy who invented the elctron
the guy anglos try to use as a discount lavoisier (boyle)
the guy who laid the first communication cable accross the atlantic
the guy who invented the first anolog computer

And the irish are the richest group of europeans in the USA, all anglos can do is try to steal the inventions of other people in the british isles by saying "it was invented by an ANGLO-(irish) inventor!" meaning someone from ireland

Attached: 1533018728157.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

Kennedy was Irish I think

Literally ALL of your examples are British Protestant colonists in Ireland. This is beyond we wuz level of cope

>Literally ALL of your examples are British Protestant colonists in Ireland.
that's some sad fucking cope, you're at the point where you just make up random lies in the desperate hopes no one will double check them

seriously, if you are saying england is so great, show me the great things england has given to the world

My country, France, contributed the following to Western civilisation:
>continued and made the bulk of the renaissance work after italy started it
>Home of the Enlightenment
>created science and the scientific method
>created chemistry
>created thermodynamics
>invented half of the mathematical concepts in use today
>brought back republicanism that had been gone since the fall of rome
>made a model of the planets so accurate we were able to predict and discover several planets mathematically
>we invented the car
>we invented edible food, alongside the italians
>we invented gothic architecture and art, as well as neoclassical, art nouveau, and art deco
>we wrote the human rights
>we invented the metric system
>both realism and impressionism
>only country to succesfully rise up in europe, had every monarchy attack us at once, including the muslim ones, still won, gave civil rights to everyone in europe
>made the modern latin alphabet scripts everyone uses

that is probably less than 1% of the accomplishments of the people of my country, France, what does england have to show for it? England invented propaganda, liberalism, and mercantilism, child labour, wood chips as food, as well as jewish banks, and of course, banning human and civil rights after invading countries that just got them

THANK YOU for this amazing contribution to Europe and the western World, truly, what would we do without *gnland

Don't make me turn this into a French humiliation thread again Maxime

Liberalism is pretty cool because it separates eugenic Aryans (Anglos who achieve success and glory due to their genetic destiny) from dysgenic copers (Frenchmen who will get sex changes and fuck niggers if an authoritarian government doesn't prevent them from doing so)

>THANK YOU for this amazing contribution to Europe and the western World, truly, what would we do without *gnland
and of course, who could forget England's best creation, 100% of modern leftism and globohomo, so closely tied to english culture than modern leftist words don't even have translations in any language other than english, what a lovely word the english are working hard to create

Attached: lol.webm (640x360, 2.85M)

>Liberalism is pretty cool because it separates eugenic Aryans (Anglos who achieve success and glory due to their genetic destiny)
english are a poverty ridden, crime creating disgenic mess of a population

Attached: english pub.webm (720x1280, 2.93M)

>modern leftist words don't even have translations in any language other than english
This is the most retarded thing you've said so far, especially given the amount of French vocabulary in English.
Then why are you forced to speak my language? That necessarily means you are beneath me.

>>modern leftist words don't even have translations in any language other than english
>This is the most retarded thing you've said so far
it's true, ask anyone who lives outside of the anglosphere

I remember asking my parents "c'est quoi un gay pride" when I was a kid, all that filth comes from england and america, 100% of it

>Then why are you forced to speak my language?
I speak american not english, the USA created the internet and the world wide web, that's why the internet speaks american

but please, can you go back to saying the english people are "eugenic" ? I have a ton of pictures of anglos in the wild to share

Attached: 10 out of 10 in bongland.jpg (1600x1066, 284.21K)