Why does globohomo select weak leaders?

Attached: FanK-rJUEAAC1bl.jpg (1403x1332, 143.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@AntisanaMediaOnline:3/SannaMarin:8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she's marked for BBC

WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE

bet she's a great fuck

SANNAAAAAAAAA

Attached: mfw theyre having sex without me.png (600x903, 247K)

Imagine being such a Chad you fucked the prime minister

What would he be thinking if he saw his country today?

Attached: C9EBEEE5-1227-473B-9F58-ECADE60BA8DC.jpg (1280x1764, 555.89K)

It's difficult to explain, but it's necessary that the West be ruled by women so that the Jews can be defeated. There will also be a mass culling of males, but mainly self-induced. Many White Christians and other race traitors will die pointless, terrifying deaths.

What did people expect? I would have been surprised if she stayed loyal.

Just goes to show you that in the end good looks as all that really matters. Sure, you can be a multi-millionaire and have a hot wife but poolboy chad will always make her feel real lust and she will cheat on you with his dick.

because weak leaders make good puppets

should send her to sweden to meet some real muhammad men!

>that headline
I think the dude obviously kissing her neck with no pushback was a little more damning than the grinding.

Morality is practical rationality with intention to serve life.

Sin is sweet right now and cause suffer later...

Jew rats can't find a Men who would play as their puppet, so faggots and women, that is all what you see as "your government" ... she probably would suck dick on the stage, just to get your atention as a leader of nation.

Those pictures she probably posted by her self, to make people talk about her.

Attached: ello-xhdpi-fc9031cc.jpg (800x1200, 606.51K)

>NOOOO YOU CANNOT JOIN NATO
yes very weak

Attached: 1648083432314.jpg (1026x451, 61.9K)

because they are actors, not leaders. Please give you if I got the answer correct, else OP is a fag.

This, exact same situation with Trudeau. He's an absolute retard but follows their orders to a T

They select compliant leaders rather than weak leaders. Compliant ones who will toe the line and further the agenda. Any and all of their fuckups (and there's no shortage of those) are covered for them by the bought and paid for media, bits and shills.

Um, probably not, unless she is drunk and zooming on coke, but even then I bet it would be more frenzy than technique. At her age especially.
Now you find a woman who thinks of blowjobs as a sacred act? You marry her.

GET OFF MY FUCKING BOARD YOU STUPID MSM SHILLS
R3E.mpq

They don't care. She's probably into Polyamory and now it's exposed.

She is not apologising, No way! She is a young person having Fun

Attached: b0e.jpg (656x679, 39.09K)

It's a fucking irrelevant country. It only matters because she's a woman and all women are whores.

>Oh shit, Mannerheim was right about the war.

This is awful, she should be fucking kids like any normal world leader

Women are whores.

Don't get married, unless you are a chud.

They're puppets, not leaders. Real leaders are always nationalists/"racists" that actually try to lead and better a nation.

What did he say?

Here's the video
odysee.com/@AntisanaMediaOnline:3/SannaMarin:8

They are still butthurt after the French Revolution and Napoleon destroying 4 empires: Holy Roman empire, Dutch empire, Spanish empire and Portuguese empire. Do it again Nappy make them seethe and btfo perfidious Albion too.
STFU honkey

NATO is monopoly market for military industry ...

all alliance are created to with stand enemies together , if Russia would join NATO, then NATO would have no enemies, no opposition... weapons demand would drop, whole military industry would go to bankruptcy. ...

Jewish Putin is necessity for NATO to exist in the first place. those faggots probably care about each others well being, more, then their mommies did for them.

Attached: PutinJew.png (731x527, 700.55K)