Ukraine tries to assassinate dugin

>ukraine tries to assassinate dugin
>accidentally kill his daughter instead
>shills out in full force doing damage control
Yikes...

Attached: C3758215-949A-4612-9242-890AC3ACA443.jpg (474x316, 14.84K)

Remind me... it's normal for good guys to kill innocent family members, right?

Cia were always doing this. I suspect that cia has roots in Russia because cia is merciless as fuck.

>UKRAINE IS SO INCOMPETENT THEY CAN'T EVEN DEFEND THEIR COUNTRY
>oh but they do have undercover secret assassins in russia waiting around to kill the greatest threat to their security: boomer youtubers

Just another day at work for the CIA.

I don’t care who dies anywhere and I’m not going to start now.

Imagine believing the Ukrainians did it. Topkek.

>Damage control
Do you mean I’m faking being happy that a Kremlin Goblin died in a purifying fire ?

Response for this will be beyond epic

How is the kike media going to spin this one?

1) Memory hole
2) Russian false flag
3) Actually, it was okay to kill him.

Attached: notmyproblem.jpg (275x183, 8.25K)

fuck the ukraine

No it won't.

>Yikes

one letter off

1. It was obviously an assassination.
2. It was clearly successful since she died.
3. No, she was definitely the target, her father now has been given a warning, this was the warning.
4. Anybody can say they are not afraid to die for their own cause, but not as many can say they are willing to stay the course if their loved ones pay with their lives over it. Their loved ones didn't have a choice in the matter, their loved ones died because you chose to not change your mind, after all.
5. Dugin is now either going to radically change what he supports, or another person he loves might wind up dead in another "accident" as well, we will just have to wait and see what happens.

2 more weeks kike

It actually is okay to kill your war enemies though

Don't talk shit if you can't take the heat.
SSSSS

Damage control exhibit 1 for thread

He will retire

How about you try to explain to me why it makes sense instead of immediately calling me a shill beat me with facts and logic and not your emotions, do you think there are assassins in Russia nobody is giving me a straight answer they dance around the how it happened and just immediately blame a group no talk on individuals no one in the media is saying there is a manhunt