Taiwan

Why US is so desperate to go on an actual war with China?
Why the fuck it forces the issue at all?

Attached: Screenshot_11.jpg (418x509, 121.63K)

taiwan will be overrun with BBC suck my black dick white boi

china has a population problem. Fastest way to kill off your people is through a fake war that has maximum casualties.

us should have started a war with China 10 years ago.

Ugh

Attached: 7ED7EE1A-8CC9-46A8-9DD1-BF8AF734F610.png (1220x1220, 1.65M)

They are beating them technologically thats why.

US already uses sanctions to put the pressure on technological progress of China, but why the fucking war?
Just doesn't make any sense, this is the worst outcome for everyone in the world.
Is US playing the game of chicken?

I heard China was desperate to get people to procreate.

>technological progress
you mean tech theft? They even have fake Apple stores that look like the real thing

You need to study psychological warfare. The problem is the USA doesn't have a foreign enemy. It used to be Russia. In order to have peace in any nation you must have a foreign enemy and a domestic enemy. So basically right now what you have are Republicans calling for the foreign enemy to be China and Democrats calling for the foreign enemy to be Russia.

$800 billion a year, for decades.

I am getting blue balled myself thinking about it

Look at the guys on K firing hundreds of rounds on weekends. Americans love to blow up stuff and kill things. If Chinks talk themselves into believing they are number 1 and can fuck around with the world order, its like Christmas with strippers

that's some retarded nigger shit reply, I regret talking to you.

If you haven't noticed Ivan we are kind of war fiends. We need a fix. And the ching Chongs are looking like a snack. They keep fucking with us, so what Options do we really have? Who else is there to fight?

US won't the US is scared ha ha ha

(1) Taiwan is a pretty important stopping point for shipment to and from Japan, which is an ally and a FOB for the US. Similar to how US can absolutely starve China by sealing off Kuala Lumpur or even the Strait of Hormuz, China could fuck Japan by sealing off water around Taiwan (how and with what navy is up to debate, but that's long term).
(2) Chips. The US would bomb Taiwan to the stone age sooner than give the factories over to China.
(3) You need to crush any contender early on or suffer.

im eating a nothingburger right now

Won't you think of the Raytheon shareholders, you fucking monster?

Schitzos on Any Forums like to larp war but that's only because they are bugmen who deserve it. I don't know what you seem to think the US government is doing to spark a war with China. The policy has always been status quo.

>crush any contender early
they already failed that.
The current US politics towards Taiwan actually breaks its own treaties and agreements.
But there is no reason to force the issue, China never prevented Taiwan from being "free".

We started building our chip factories plus we have automation. But what we value is democracy.

its the truth nigger. You are dumb asking questions when the answers are right in front of your face.

The NWO is trying to make an omlette and the american people are the eggs.

If china has the balls to go in on Taiwan then it would be war with them eventually but without the strategic advantage of the island base. Therefore the best strategy is hold the high ground
Also TSMC

you have to first understand that china isn't a threat. then the rest makes sense

Yea because everyone thinks that the United States is scared lmfao.

Why is west taiwan so desperate to want an actual war with US?

It's obvious... They won't step in Ukraine and do shit. They bail out of Afghanistan, Korean war, Vietnam war. It's ridiculous to think they would last months against China.

I wonder if milley called the chinese general when pelosi went to taiwan?

>they already failed that
I don't see it. They still import oil to survive, they still import quite a bit of food, they have not secured their trade routes, they still import specialty steel, their high sea fleet is pretty poor and their military has zero and I mean actual zero real combat experience.

>what we value is democracy
That's just a platitude, user. Making your own chip factory is smart as being reliant on others so far away is a bother.

No they are massive pussies and furthermore don't have the money, will, experience, resources to operate a war machine. But whatever you need to tell yourself.

A war would not be popular with the american people. By that I mean anyone who isnt a faggot with a Ukraine emoji in their twitter profile.

did you instantly forget what you typed before? It's like every time different person replies to me

Can you even read? I agree with you bit in the context it's a retarded response

CHINA WONT DO SHIT

>But what we value is democracy.
Gay

Just to be clear, I meant China as a contender to the US as a global power. China is still cleaning their backyard to solidify as a local superpower as they haven't secured trade routes and have yet to occupy/undermine nearby territories (Taiwan, India etc.).
China is on their way to become a global contender by taking Taiwan and thereby threatening Japan, by proxy US.

So hand over Taiwan?

>Senator makes a diplomatic visit
>Somehow this is the US 'forcing' war with China when China spergs out about it
First off, China ain't gonna do jack shit and everyone knows it, they miscalculated and look like dumb barking faggots

Second off even if they did, it would be very much THEM forcing the issue

We don't fight Russia ever directly dumb nigger we are not fucking retards like the Germans were.
That’s the difference that’s what you don’t see, whether it is a good or bad thing. We seriously do value democracy not cappin either. It’s not about the money, we have unlimited money. Think about it in terms of for example apple ecosystem. Or windows for instance, it’s just better if all the world uses the same operating system. Look at the all the countries we fw with they are all doing really well. Sk, Japan, Europe etc. we genuinely want people to do better and I think that is hard for you guys to wrap your head around.

>no trade routes
do you know about belt and road?
>resources
everyone depends on everyone
>occupy territories
can't see why its relevant at all

>amerinigger doesn't even know high ranked US officials traveled to china 3 times in the last month
go back to your dollar menu you imbecile