Pagan bros... I don't feel so good

>"The struggle against a materialistic world view and for the establishment of a real Volksgemeinschaft serves the interests of the German nation as much as those of our Christian faith."
youtu.be/-m4txHbY6MI?t=1891

Attached: rare hitler 84.jpg (555x507, 122.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1658646230181977.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=2pcChH15ZF0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hitler was a low IQ lunatic, and germans are a bunch of subhuman degenerates, are you really trying to use him as a figure of authority fallacy to push your jewish cult? sad

Attached: 1641620661068.jpg (998x998, 229.02K)

If you read the Holy Reich and actually look into the "quotes" from Nazi leaders regarding Christianity, they're literally all bullshit. Even the quotes from SS publications regarding Christianity are bullshit and aren't even in the papers. Any and all interviews of German veterans, SS veterans, and former Nazi officials say the claims of Natsoc Germany being "Pagan" and "anti-Christian" is untrue and propagada. For example, the Allies said the Natsoc government was taking down crosses from public buildings, and even caused protests in Germany because the public thought it was happening, but this wasn't true. Hitler had to address the nation and say it wasn't happening, and the Natsoc gov wrote a book called "The Lie of Political Catholicism" that basically just said the government has done nothing anti-Christian and never will, and showed stats showing that thousands of Churches were built, the SS had rebuilt old and preserved old churches, Mass attendance had increased, and the number of priests had increased. Confirmations into the Church was celebrated in SS newspapers, etc. Just look into it.

>Hitler was a politician
Powerful new revelation! Thanks.

Heil
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1658646230181977.webm

Attached: hitler colour.jpg (727x991, 125.3K)

youtube.com/watch?v=2pcChH15ZF0

hitler wasn't christian, but i assume he liked some of the bible values

Steven Anderson openly admits he's a jew and just laughs about it.

Hitler called St. Paul the first Bolshevik and said the Church needs to be allowed to die out on it's own. He was not an atheist, but definitely not Christian. Naturally he appreciated the fact that Europe and Germany were Christian and not everything about Christianity was necessarily bad

the irony of him doing that in an antisemitc documentary is apparently lost on you, since you prefer the 20 second clip without context

You want to prove that??? nigger sits there and preaches Paul like a fucking kike. I bet you any amount of money Hitlers anti church shit was purely because of Pauls doctrine, a doctrine that shouldnt even be in the bible

>paul shouldnt be in the bible
found the retard

>"Found the retard"
Marcion's elevation of Paul into prominence strongly influenced others to concede the apostle an authority he likely would not otherwise have had. Earlier in the second century, the churches around the Mediterranean had tended to push Paul into the background (partly because he was a favorite of the Gnostics) and to exalt Peter. Marcion came to Rome and, it is said, aspired to become bishop there. His radically novel preaching, however, led to his excommunication in the year 144. He returned to the eastern Mediterranean, where his version of Christianity had a considerable following for several centuries. Mesopotamia-East Syria, the same region in which the Thomas traditions started, was one area where Marcionism took hold.
You literally follow the teachings of a kike pushed into the bible by gnostic kikes themselves and you pretend you're a christian, unironically fucking hilarous.

Attached: DpwbELrWsAAKzcS.jpg (408x431, 12.18K)

tl:dr: you are retarded

Attached: cringevat.png (1097x1121, 2.21M)

> a man can come back from the dead because... he just can, okay?

>Marcions elevation of Paul
Why should a heretic, who denies the Old Testament, elevate Paul into prominence who believed the extreme opposite of what he believed?

Hey kike, that shit I just posted is WHY denominations exist, Paul put his SHIT doctrine in the book and people didn't know who to follow
it was either Pauls KIKE Jesus or ACTUAL Jesus

Because Pauls gospel is for everyone, Jesus Christ's however wasn't, it was ONLY for his people. You know how kikes love including everyone!!!!!!

>brainlets thinking paul contradicts the gospel
must hurt

kek man you are so lost its unironically sad to see

Paul literally teaches the opposite of what Jesus Christ teaches

>Jesus Christ's however wasn't
except Jesus himself said he came for all nations.
and the prophecy was that he would come for all nations.
and Peter baptized the first Gentile because he was ordered to do so by God.

I feel like Hitler was an opportunist who would say whatever he thought was politically expedient.
maybe I'm wrong though.

i would discuss on this, since there literally are no contradictions, but seeing your statement above:

>Because Pauls gospel is for everyone, Jesus Christ's however wasn't, it was ONLY for his people.

Shows me that you have the understanding of a literal retard and it's not worth my time

1 John 2:4
He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
How about you and your kike buddies denunk this one, how come Paul say's you're saved in faith alone yet Christ says to keep the commandments????

Nations, as in the nations promised to Abrahams seed retard, it's not hard to figure out.

Yes, it's only for the Israelites as they were told to not mix and that they'd be a seperate people, or are you one of those kikes who thinks Jesus and Yahweh are two different beings?

I said that the gnostic heretic Marcian didn't believe in the Old Testament, not Paul.

>Calling yourself Pagan in 2022
LARPING faggot

"I often go on bitter nights
To Woden's oak in the quiet glade
With dark powers to weave a union -
The moonlight showing me the runic spell

And all who are full of impudence during the day
Are made small by the magic formula!
They draw shining steel - but instead of going into combat,
They solidify into stalagmites.

Thus the wrong ones separate from the genuine ones -
I reach into a nest of words
then give to the good and fair
With my formula blessings and prosperity"

-Adolf Hitler 1915

you go ahead and try to be jewish working your way into heaven by being a good boy, im sure thats gonna work out great for you

Mark 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

I have to really tell you man, you are sad
like, what made you like this?
how does one end up such a nutcase?

You completely avoid the question, why is that?
What race are you???

>Mark 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

you are such a sad retard
i wish i could convey the pity i have for you

Christcuck bros I don’t feel so good

His actions and symbolism show differently.

Attached: 1651796134676.jpg (1024x576, 115.87K)

>Yes, it's only for the Israelites
“ And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.”—-mark 16:15

Are you going to answer my question kike???? are you mental?
John 14:21
He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

Why is PAUL the KIKE preaching SAVED IN FAITH ALONE
While Jesus Christ is saying keep my commandments?
Are you going to answer this or are you going to continue to play stupid????

why is the guy who claims jesus was only for "blood jews" calling me a kike? like what is this retardation?

this is what I mean.
If a man is unwilling to present his true beliefs, publicly, then he is a snake and he cannot be trusted.
Either Hitler was actually a secret pagan, in which case he was a snake and a liar. Or he was a Christian, in which case he was a bad one.

the kikes are the pharisees who want justification by the law, are you on drugs?

True, there’s a reason the SS had oak leave emblems on their collar.

Why didn’t pagan bros bomb disney for this depiction of their god?

Attached: 6CA3850E-3087-4CB3-9289-C624577DCD22.jpg (1200x600, 121K)

You are a kike holy fuck lmao. Your filthy fucking stench of jewry seeps through the internet like a dead animals rotted carcass.

Answer my question, WHY does Paul preach SAVED IN FAITH
When God says the opposite???????
Hello???????????????

Paul didn't say we are saved by faith alone in the sense that actions don't matter. He said that we are saved by faith because the primary cause of our salvation is not merited, but freely given.
works are still necessary, but works do not precede faith.

That's a lie, you are protecting a know liar remember that.
King James Bible
For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?
Paul is a liar, a kike who was pushed into prominence by gnostic kikes to make this religion into a multicultural fag infested mockery of Christs word, you both have a special place in hell.

>For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?
you do realize that Paul refutes this argument in that same chapter, right? He is not claiming that it is what he believes, he is restating the accusation against him and then explains how that accusation is false because our sins are not intended to bring glory to God, and therefore our sins cannot be judged as righteousness just because God's glory is manifested by our sins.

The big issue with paul is the scenario in which he appears: God sends messiah, messiah chooses then teaches core followers, chooses one to the rock to build his church, tells these chosen to teach what they learned….then immediately after messiah leaves, buy claims to be a prophet and literally speak for god. I guess jesus just didnt get it right so god had to send another prophet right after?

there is nothing to argue because you are an overall retard, none of your points make sense

faith alone is preached all over the bible

Genesis 15:6
6 And he believed in the Lord; and he counted it to him for righteousness.

14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

These are 3 random OT and NT non-Paul verses

*guy claims

Those same apostles accepted him.

WTF they were just like the British and French, like me!

Attached: Nazi's christian.jpg (1280x967, 254.08K)

>faith alone is preached all over the bible
Yet, jesus also said this:
>But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.—-matthew 6:15