This is literally all you need to be happy

This is literally all you need to be happy.

Attached: 4-Nakagin-Capsule-Tower-3.jpg (1200x900, 169.9K)

Not if you have a family.

Looks comfy

Attached: 1651065955927.jpg (746x900, 135.88K)

Dude it's true. I made 90k last year so I bought a big tv and a ps5 a nice car (wax sti) but after I beat Elden ring I just gave the Ps5 and tv (like $4000 value) to my poor buddy so he and his girlfriend can watch movies. I literally live like this in a small apartment I pay just $500 a month for and save like $3000 a month for investments/retirement. This is all I need for sure OP. Reject earthly things all of you.

i live alone in a 2 bedroom. something europoors can only dream of

All i want is a sleeping bag, my PC, a place to cook, and a place to lift.

so you're not interested in starting a family? why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Attached: home-design.jpg (640x426, 51.43K)

18 square meter ultra modern goyim city pod?...
Nah, to each its own as the old saying goes.

Attached: 1659882820248167.jpg (1280x786, 184.66K)

and beer... and maybe some weed

Attached: 1660881696415997.jpg (200x200, 8.83K)

I'd go insane trying to sleep on that bed. Too fucking short.

Where is the space for children?

You sound like a fucking debtmaxxing faggot. I got pussy last weekend. You don't "plan to have a family" like some cuck that settles down for a hole to impress mom and dad. You meet the right woman first, fucking virgin.

Nakagin tower pod? That place is condemned these days lol. Also nty I like having a yard.

You forgot the bugs

If I lived there I would shit outside the window

Owns a 3d printer, makes nothing. Quite the statement.

A pod? Why are euros such pathetic beaten down cucks?

The victorian/gothic and queen anne style are definitely my favorite

No, this is. With alot of land. Anyone who has ever lived in a big house knows that you spend incredible amounts of time, cleaning, maintaining and repairing things.

Small house on huge piece of land is the way to go.

Attached: prefab-dwelle.jpg (946x567, 78.13K)

Based

>victorian/gothic and queen anne
My nigga. Also Romanesque.

Attached: steamboat-museum.jpg (800x533, 60.67K)

Why live in a rented pod in big city when you can live in trailer on big land? Or boat in big ocean?

Attached: cringepepe.jpg (242x209, 3.81K)

This is annoying. The capsule tower was one of the most influential architectural mistakes of the Japanese boom economy, worse than putting highways through the middle of apartment buildings, it failed so hard that no one could live in the place and it had to be destroyed. Beyond Muji catalogues and a quirky office space it was essentially useless. Yet weeaboos, tiny house fans and other assorted faggots have to cope by posting this disaster constantly, making out like it wasn't even all that bad.

Hell, even shipping container homes are more successful than this shit.

Attached: slighty upset.png (298x306, 60.36K)

is that trashcan on the left where you shit?

at least in yesterdays room you posted there was a desk, faggot.

Where's the kitchen? Bathroom? Those are absolute necessities

Literally too big, pic rel is more than enough. We need to reduce our carbon footprint before it's too late

Attached: _methode_times_prodmigration_web_bin_b087b732-f2df-386c-a0a4-4797a113d8b1.jpg (780x520, 39.36K)

i don't have debt, but continue with your presumptions. think of it this way, you bring a girl home to your pod, what is she going to think you do for work. i bring a girl home to my 2br, she doesn't give a fuck what i do for work because she already knows what i do for a living. i plan 2 steps ahead, you plan 2 steps behind and you live in a FUCKING POD

>Pink 00 Gundam

Attached: 1630047629858.webm (268x480, 2.9M)

>she doesn't give a fuck what i do for work because she already knows what i do for a living
wow i need to go to bed. i meant "she already knows i can take care of her"

See my trips post here I bet you can also use the trashcan as a sink. Just fill up with water.

Look at all that wasted space. The "Cube" is truly the future.

Attached: getinthecube.jpg (1500x923, 334.06K)

Based, we should just squash every human being into one big ball of flesh

> no toilet
> has to share
> instant unhappy

Can't live in a place with no kitchen man, I enjoy cooking

Missing a body pillow.

Attached: PXL_20220725_202755911.jpg (4000x3000, 2.79M)

nothing wrong with living in small space

Being a Tiny home Chad is the future.They are mobile, can live in the country and have off the grid options. If you are in the U.S or anywhere where you don't need a license for everything

Attached: IMG_5883.jpg (2500x3333, 1.46M)

Not enough room for a family, so no it isn't.

What do you think the porthole is for?

Would it be reasonably priced? would I have to suffer to live there? The way I see it, living in a pod is suposed to bring benefits, the biggest being that I'm not paying an arm and a leg for it. Since I don't even own it, and never will, I shouldn't be paying taxes on it either. You're a scumbag for charging me 5000 dollars a month for a rental pod that I don't even get to keep. What am I getting out of it, instead of just getting a nice house in the suburbs. Even if I had to drive several miles to work, I'd still be saving more money than with your garbage.

>having family
Ugh.... Don't you know that having family is bad for the climate?

Tiny homes can be very comfy

Attached: 51354.jpg (599x900, 80.78K)