WW3 soon

Hi Any Forums im from the future and this is what happens next:

>Russia uses tactical nukes in Ukraine
>Belarus launches full scale invasion of Kiev.
>NATO authorizes use of force to break the siege of Kiev and to open a humanitarian corridor.
>Khmelnytsky nuclear power plant blows up
>Ukrainians flee en masse because of radiation. Around 10m refugees in Poland.
>Few months later Poland and Lithuania is invaded. Full scale WW3 starts.

Attached: 189323543.png (1080x1457, 688.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/article/leather-jacketed-coke-snorting-jews-in-the-soviet-secret-police-torturing-raping-and-killing-gentiles-the-evidence/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>Russia uses tactical nukes in Ukraine
Glownigger imagination, Russia will never use nukes for offensive purposes
>>Few months later Poland and Lithuania is invaded. Full scale WW3 starts.
good

you overestimate the value of Ukrainians, Ukraine will simply disappear as an independent state, in a year our countries will reconcile and we will all live as before

Don't think Belarus will be involved, Putin doesn't give a fuck about post-Soviet countries.

>and we will all live as before
There won't be enough living to bury the dead.

Attached: 166075981.jpg (1280x720, 240.71K)

>thinking Putin has the balls to use any kind of nuclear device that isnt about generating power

Attached: link_fhgzYNVqgKjeTeYtOp9Y27ZJGJRVqXcl,w300h223[1].jpg (300x223, 10.42K)

>Few months later Poland and Lithuania is invaded. Full scale WW3 starts.

With what? Russia is done refurbishing T-55s or are they going to take T-34's out of monuments?

>Russia wont use nukes
Why not?

>full scale
Where's the scale and who is in charge of setting it?

Russia has a way bigger army than you think. China has been supplying them with aircraft and other equipement. Also during invasion of Europe they will mobilize around 7milion men.

Attached: 1264573245.png (1026x961, 476.44K)

I would highly recommend you to watch less hysteria in the media) Just enjoy life and take time for yourself and your family) there will be no nuclear war in our age

russian nuclear doctrine is clear about use of nuclear weapons
it's allowed only in retaliation OR if the very existence of Russian state is being threatened

besides, every time Putin rattles that nuclear sabre and does nothing he proves he's unwilling to use it. And he rattled it a lot since the war started.

Dugin's daughter dies, Putin nukes Ukraine? Back to clown school glownoob

>not enough living
Oh yes there will ... jews plan on settling the land once the goyim kill enough of each other

the only country who used nukes as offensive measure in entire history of humanity was USA.

Aхaхaхaхaхaхaх, який жe ти їбaнькo!

I think most have already predicted similar events, though because you left out Turkey I know you're not really from the future.

He is right, all your women fled country, your economy is in shitter. The fuck are you even doing you faggot. Who the fuck are you fighting for.

and Japan had to thank us for it. So?

when we invade p*land i will unironically sign up for the armed forces and kill and rape as many polacks as i can

Holdup. How and why do you know this, there's only a couple of ways non-statesmen or glowies can know about it.

Attached: 1660971947730009.webm (322x180, 1.86M)

just saying that USA needs to be destroyed by any means necessary for their demonic genocides across this earth.

And they will lose lol

Dont forget it, Ahmed

What a fucking retard tier post by glownigger.

Attached: 16610578466490.png (594x367, 121.67K)

Why so butthurt?

Don't forget our genociding friends in ((israel & russia)) also

Russias existence is being threatened by the west. And western leaders have gone out of their way to make it clear that they will not negotiate or change anything about the road they are on. Just because the west is willing to shit up the place and can get away with it because of their wealth and criminal enterprise doesn't mean that Russia is going to just stand by and do nothing. China either... They haven't gone so far off the deep end that they are just going to commit suicide.

Leather-Jacketed Coke-Snorting Jews in the Soviet Secret Police Torturing, Raping and Killing Gentiles

unz.com/article/leather-jacketed-coke-snorting-jews-in-the-soviet-secret-police-torturing-raping-and-killing-gentiles-the-evidence/

offensive tactical nukes are part of their strategic operational planning, you fucking nonce

>can barely invade Ukraine
>will invade fucking Poland
if you gonna make shit up, make it believable

Attached: download (1).png (230x219, 7.03K)

Prisoners of the Russian army will be send to eastern
Russia and work in factories similar to Gulags of the Soviet Union. After invasion of Poland Putin will tell the Russians they can go west and loot everything they want and many will go.

Attached: 1236345435.png (1000x1000, 424.91K)

Oh no, not the chinese made military equipment? Surely it will be ebtter quality than all the rest of the manufactured chinese materials

Russia will use them as soon as their decision makers realize that their nation may cease to exist, forcing them into taking such an action.

Nukes are a last resort, but when it comes to a nation's survival (note I did not say "state", I say "nation"), they may as well be used now or never.

I hope you all realize this. When faced with your collective annihilation, do you:

A) give in without a fight
B) bring down the entire world with you.

Any rational actor would choose B. Hope you have a stable source of iodine.