Has impeccable optics

>has impeccable optics
>is supremely eloquent
>is undeniably based
Is he redpilled on the JQ though bros?

Attached: file.png (380x380, 282.76K)

I like him but feel like he is a lesser version of moldbug

Don't compare him to the jew "if you do anything you lose" moldbug.

>is brown

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 149.88K)

Mel Gibson?

Absolutely. He's in line with me on everything else, so it's safe to assume he is. He's like a white nationalist or NatSoc, but without the associated imagery or explicit admission of it. Like you said, he's doing it the right way. Has pristine 'optics.' We should all strive to be like him.

He’s not bad, not the most original but has good points.

We just need a few more on the ground leaders we have more than enough talking heads.

who?

>redpilled on the jew
This literally just means someone psyopped into thinking everything can be explained by muh Jews, and therefore unable to focus on any real problems effectively

> is he redpilled on the JQ

From what I’ve seen of him, he sees them as a hostile group, but not behind everything, which is a fairly reasonable view. He is extremely careful of what he say on YouTube tho.

>t. jew

He's spoken about this many times without the insecure need to speak the buzz words that triggers the algos.

Attached: BE301C2E-27E7-42CB-8BBC-5FD14026708C.jpg (1024x768, 123.07K)

He knows what to do, pic related.

Attached: Bowden.jpg (1524x1319, 167.36K)

Bowden was such a legend

Am I supposed to know who the fuck that artistically rendered neckbeard is?

>Am I supposed to know who the fuck that artistically rendered neckbeard is?
Yes.

Attached: Rule 0.png (1182x863, 85.73K)

legit been here for 7 years and i don't recognize the eceleb

You know the end goal of the whole NRX crowd is moldberg style jewish supremacy right? Moldbug is just honest enough to remove any pretense of caring about the goyim.

You're not really nrx if you're redpilled on the JQ though. That and being explicitly pro-white is a good litmus test for wannabe rightwingers.

He clearly is but doesn't really mention it so he can keep twitter and youtube. Auron is great, probably my favorite person on the right these days