Are antivaxxers demoralized?

youtu.be/bX3EZCVj2XA?t=309
Is this why you people think that people are dying in droves from the vaccine despite studies proving it saves more lives in EVERY demographic?
You all fell for russian psyops, and that's why antivaxxers support russia. Youre demoralized retards who refuse to believe indisputable scientific proof.
Embarrassing to let drunk russians trick your monkey brains to this extent

Attached: putibanaananananan.jpg (927x1024, 94.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

seed200.bitchute.com/cTvNGRozmEM0/qH5T725nv8pL.mp4
seed163.bitchute.com/cTvNGRozmEM0/cExWhaYmbuvw.mp4
seed200.bitchute.com/E2b0HMLhghEC/grtOAczYXA0C.mp4
seed151.bitchute.com/BahU4Zm7HBn7/88RExSaRX4aM.mp4
seed200.bitchute.com/AyEKDgRZ238J/5XfcLCPyaPDt.mp4
ivmmeta.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: advanced putin.jpg (508x606, 35.98K)

IT'S OVER IN TWO MORE WEEKS
>seed200.bitchute.com/cTvNGRozmEM0/qH5T725nv8pL.mp4
>seed163.bitchute.com/cTvNGRozmEM0/cExWhaYmbuvw.mp4
>seed200.bitchute.com/E2b0HMLhghEC/grtOAczYXA0C.mp4
>seed151.bitchute.com/BahU4Zm7HBn7/88RExSaRX4aM.mp4
>seed200.bitchute.com/AyEKDgRZ238J/5XfcLCPyaPDt.mp4

Attached: file.png (194x259, 5.31K)

Post raw data and long term studies
Oh, wait. There aren't any.

>despite studies proving it saves more lives

Attached: over 9000 dead.jpg (1019x823, 120.92K)

there are a lot of them, it's been 2 years. You wouldnt believe them anyways because youre demoralized to such an extent you wouldnt believe 1+1=2 if it contradicted your contrived political views

10,000 vaccinated die ever day worldwide. They don't tell you this.

>>studies

lol. Reminder that all jews who deny Christ will suffer in eternal torment.

dunno shlomo, maybe mixing your shit-tier "memes" on different shilling topics is not a great idea?

Attached: 1661068181751267.jpg (1080x1512, 474.99K)

>Muh antivaxxer
You are a fucking retard and have no idea what you did to your body. All prior Mrna vaccines were canceled because the test subjects kept dying.

woah so true! governments love to injure their own populace for no reason.

Mrna vaccines have been in development for 20 years since sars, there was no reason to deploy them until covid.

Kek, you think 1+1 = heteronormative cisgendered oppression you silly tranny cunt. Go get your next booster so you can be up to date

>indisputable scientific proof
ivmmeta.com/

>Retards are still desperately posting this
Did your parents not love you enough as a child?

all studies have shown is that the vaccinated are more likely to catch covid and spread it.

Preemptively vaccinating the population so SARS doesn't come back was not reason enough to deploy the vaccine? Ok retard.

There are positive studies (in fact the website ivmmeta.com claims to be “a real-time meta-analysis of 45 studies” showing the awesomeness of ivermectin against COVID-19 to the point where they twist the JAMA trial into a positive trial somehow!), but assessing studies is not merely about collecting them and gasping at how shiny they are. It’s about properly evaluating their worth. Otherwise, you end up with a lot of pyrite in your bucket of gold.

So youre saying if they deployed a sars vaccine 10 years ago you'd have taken it, unlike the covid vaccine? Im sure, mexican nigger

No im saying they didn't release the sars vaccine because the test subjects kept dying and that knowledge led me to never taking the covid vaccine.

>in fact the website ivmmeta.com claims to be “a real-time meta-analysis of 45 studies
we got a live paid shill lads
do they ever update your copy pasta?
from the link I just posted,
>Ivermectin for COVID-19: real-time meta analysis of 90 studies
how do you sleep at night knowing you're helping murder children?

Attached: vaxxed children.png (768x533, 75.21K)

>sick immunocompromised children who need more protection versus covid die more
woah that's crazy

you just admitted vaccination compromises the immune system
you went off script

Attached: you lose.jpg (828x493, 45.86K)

Are you fucking retarded?

Why would the russians push antivax when their vaccines rely on the same technology

XD

The Sputnik vaccine is based on a adenovirus, not on mrna

I go weeks without thinking about anything covid related. When I am reminded of the huge vaccine push, I just remember how retarded the average normie is and how strange it was. still never taking it

Literally everything is causing heart attacks now for some reasons but the jab is not to blame ok shlomo.

Your vaccinations don't work unless they protect you from the unvaccinated. And if they protect you from the unvaccinated, why do you need mandates?

>w-well viruses evolve if some people don't take it
Oh, so we've been dealing with polio for 60 years? Strange. I thought it was eliminated. Same with Smallpox. I guess those weren't eliminated by vaccines, right?

Blah blah sounds like little vaxxie is mad we beat the system. still not getting it. (the vaccine)
ha ha ha!

Attached: 1629796302102.jpg (472x438, 117.61K)

Sure it does you fucking retard

Attached: 20200829_STC953.png (1280x672, 196.78K)

What studies? In bongland, the vaxxed have higher death rates than the purebloods. Same with Canada. Look up Dr Hoffe out of BC.

>Are antivaxxers demoralized
no

Attached: 1630748538482.jpg (432x320, 18.76K)

Show me long term safety data on them then. Oh right there isn't any.

I can smell rubber in n the air can you?

why would i be? its not me who sold his soul for fake protection

Well lookie here, a smart leaf? Thanks, I'm still not taking it.