KING DEUTSCH

We Germans ate the equivalent to the High Elves of Lord of the Rings. The Japanese of Europe. The most dominant species.
We hold all the money and wealth.
Discuss.

DAS DEUTSCH

Attached: 1658670303091059.png (500x500, 314.47K)

Why you eat them?

Attached: 1641762131791.jpg (640x358, 32.29K)

> uses anglo fictional work to feel national pride

Is this how wakanda black nationalists are in U.S

ARE we ARE the High Elves of the white axe

>das deutsch
>high elves bable babble babble
>most dominant
this dude starts his sunday smooth, relaxed and with a good portion understatement. nice bro. did you sleep well?

>We
swiss are Helvettes, genetically celtic, you're just weaklings who were conquered by invaders, and now you mix stockholm syndrome with an identity crisis to arrive to your current identity, LOL

Attached: please ask.jpg (779x1024, 92.74K)

We held nothing... Our companies belong to foreigners. We have a low per capita possession far below other countries. We have lower house ownership than other European countries. We lost every leading position in solar power, bioscience, stem cell science wether by law or foolish acting.
We have declining wealth, influence and brain power. We have no influence on world economy, politics or our own fate. We are slaves and puppets.
Concluding we are world leading loosers

Attached: elf hating.jpg (956x130, 124.02K)

>equivalent to the High Elves
scandis have much better femboys

Any kind of elves is extremely gay.
Why would you wanna be compared to that?!

here comes the schizo bergjude again

Attached: Deutschländer.jpg (1080x1668, 109.84K)

Who did you eat?

>The Japanese of Europe
shouldnt that title go to UK? They are the island nation after all

>use pic of a lion

Lions haven't been part of Germany's ecosystem for over 1000 years

Sounded badass until you said you were the nip niggers of Europe as if it were a good thing, schwuchtel fotze.

Attached: 37F340C1-E8D9-4F6A-AF82-4F49CF0176DD.jpg (602x371, 73.72K)

>Elf

KYS furry

I’ll believe it when I see a proper Reich

>Discuss.
Why a lion?
That's primarily a bong symbol
Yes it's in the Bayerische coat of arms, but that doesn't necessarily apply to the whole of the Germanic world
If you were going to use a big cat then Panther or Tiger, for obvious reasons
Why not the golden eagle, it's more universally understood as the symbol of the German people
>DAS DEUTSCH
Dem Deutsche Volke would probably be more apt

Is it a LION on you pic? Isn't lion African?

Two mistakes in your three word German sentence. Plus it makes no sense. Your three words are dative, indicating something is being given to the German population. What? In pic related it's the building (the Reichstag) physically and metaphysically as institution.

Attached: Reichstag_inschrift.jpg (600x450, 59.78K)

Forgot the n
Please explain the lion over other animals

Then why are you writing this in English dummy

And you capitalised the adjective. It's not a noun, user. German is hard. I have no idea why a lion. I detest Germans. All of them. Austrians too. Swiss are somewhat ok, but I also hate most of them.

vgh... almans are too powerful...

Germany has never won a war against a European nation. Prussia has, but not Germany.

They fell off after integrating non-Saxons into their realm

yet german ppl are the unhappiest of europe

no thanks

i am doing very well in my country, working in the banking sector, I dont care about you or your people.

I have been to Germany several times, your people is degenerate.

A Turk wrote this