you. lose. your. fucking. kids.
play with fire and catch the smoke
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: dugin.png (3840x2160, 2.27M)

Hard to tell who's glowing more, her car or you

video?

why the censorship?
he pissed his pants?

who did this? was it cia? ukraine? russia?

Dungin is intrinsically leftists. The last tiem a fascists tried to kill a Leftists. You perished.

Do right wing retards even know what they just did? You Nazi lose everytime and now you sealed your fate.

This is your Stalingrad NATO right wing retards. Eventually, in a month from now, you'll be screaming about how it must have been the Russians who engineered this as a false flag and if only they didn't you would be winning LOL

ITS A BIT OF HIS STUPID ASS DAUGHTER AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FASCISTS GET FUCKED

NATOfags are really losing it. Calling a Leftists a "fascists" when he himself, is worthless NATO garbage losing in Ukraine, like all right wingers do.

Literally who?

I am seeing a lot of threads about this but have no clue who this is or what is going on.

Nobody knows yet, but Ukraine would instantly post a snarky meme on twitter, like after Crimea air base

>this is what ratchet ass fascists like dugin get
I know this thread is bait but dugin is a leftist, he is just for soviet imperialism

Go die troon

US and Israel. Two animals with whom you have no rules and boundaries to play with. I hope karma destroys these two forever. For the sake of human kind and progress.

Smoking kills!

kys chud

i do not understand that you do not understand that your words mean nothing now. Its done. You are done.

>Literally who?
a russian communist who spent his entire life writing about how the soviet union should invade all of asia, europe and africa, to then fight a nuclear war against america, and achieve a one world governement of commies, with moscow as the capital of the earth

Attached: 1661040238937388.png (855x493, 252.42K)

Based

nobody gives a fuck retard, he's an anti-white commie faggot

this is now a dead leftist thread

Attached: cydf3k8itsy71.jpg (639x428, 76.6K)

reddit energy

t. bot