Meet Stalin's granddaughter

Based russian genes lol

Attached: Stalins Granddaughter Chrese Evans.jpg (600x399, 57.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gAgLePwowGY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: nipple town.gif (236x234, 500.55K)

Stalin was Georgian though.

looks like a nigger to me

You mean son.

Where is the family moustache?

I don't understand how the Eastern Europeans didn't brutally torture and kill every single one of stalin's children and grandchildren. You guys are just as bitch made as we are. Did you guys fall for the two more weeks meme as well?

You mean Soviet, commie. Georgia was part of it, and Stalin was Georgian.

No. We had one more century meme.

I don't understand. The entire white world had the two most destructive wars in human history all because the radio told them to. After that, everyone just lost the ability to do anything? Why?

because now the tv tells them not to. Nothing has changed except (((who))) runs the media. The vast majority of people think through social cohesion, they cannot think for themselves. The are robots with feelings

It's so over.

Attached: Death Sounds Good.jpg (752x527, 11.28K)

Was she raised in South Africa ?

a bitter pill
youtu.be/gAgLePwowGY

>Based russian genes lol
Stalin was Georgian, ethnically closer to Turks

She is 50% WASP + 31,25% Georgian + 12,5% Gipsy + 6,25% German + 6,25% Pole + 6,25% Ukrainian. I believe it is her Ukrainian genes that give her these subhuman vibes.

Would.

Meet the average white male

Attached: 1618919775365.jpg (1536x2048, 385.43K)

>31,25% Georgian + 12,5% Gipsy

that's why she is ugly

Stalin was Georgian you uneducated monkey

>it is her Ukrainian genes that give her these subhuman vibes
those "genes" are basically the same as the krautlandian and poolack ones, since those latters are respectively (((weimerian pimps))) and "converso" cum rags
not the exact same thing as jewtrannyans (who are the progenitors of the jews; the original thing), but quite close still

also gypos are just traveling pajeets, and for what I've seen of georgians, those are undistinguishable from gypos
so there's that too