We live in a society that says those who kill dogs are psychopaths, those who kill pigs are normal...

>we live in a society that says those who kill dogs are psychopaths, those who kill pigs are normal, and those who kill neither are extremist

Attached: CAL icon VEGAN rgb.jpg (887x887, 45.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sx-CxuAeVPo
youtu.be/EkYw-OMYQpg
seed200.bitchute.com/cTvNGRozmEM0/qH5T725nv8pL.mp4
seed163.bitchute.com/cTvNGRozmEM0/cExWhaYmbuvw.mp4
seed200.bitchute.com/E2b0HMLhghEC/grtOAczYXA0C.mp4
seed151.bitchute.com/BahU4Zm7HBn7/88RExSaRX4aM.mp4
seed200.bitchute.com/AyEKDgRZ238J/5XfcLCPyaPDt.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=pN4LT_f86AU
youtube.com/watch?v=hHrysja5lYw
youtu.be/dMghM6TxiBk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based quote. If you eat meat, you're not white.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sx-CxuAeVPo

youtu.be/EkYw-OMYQpg

>seed200.bitchute.com/cTvNGRozmEM0/qH5T725nv8pL.mp4
>seed163.bitchute.com/cTvNGRozmEM0/cExWhaYmbuvw.mp4
>seed200.bitchute.com/E2b0HMLhghEC/grtOAczYXA0C.mp4
>seed151.bitchute.com/BahU4Zm7HBn7/88RExSaRX4aM.mp4
>seed200.bitchute.com/AyEKDgRZ238J/5XfcLCPyaPDt.mp4

Attached: file.png (194x259, 10.07K)

We don’t think you’re extremists. We don’t give a fuck about you.

youtube.com/watch?v=pN4LT_f86AU

>can put a dog "to sleep" for any reason
>somehow unethical to do the same to gypsies

Attached: 1660395059946638.gif (479x349, 1.53M)

Anyone who believes in the current leftist ideology is an extremist, plain and simple.

If you call random people murderers for eating a steak then you can go fuck yourself

What now?

Attached: 1487886929587.jpg (850x400, 88.17K)

>go to 10:25
>"fruitarianism"
there's your answer
youtube.com/watch?v=hHrysja5lYw

I think vegan is an extremely unhealthy and overall toxic diet but after being around animals for a while, I cant eat them. You dont even become malnourished from a lack of meat. The people that do go on some fucking crazy extreme diet like for no reason. Literally just eat beans and eggs for your protein intake. Thats literally it. There are people in Africa and India that have no meat diets that are fit as fuck and could kill any Any Forumscel here.

Indian vegetarians also eat cheese, milk and eggs too

So they're vegetarian. As I said in my post, vegan is an unhealthy toxic diet and the whole extreme of not eating meat automatically makes you a vegan is semitic trickery.

>I think vegan is an extremely unhealthy and overall toxic diet
Why would you think that? All the vegan populations live the longest, the happiest, with the least disease. All the vegan doctors die old.

The anti-vegans tended to die young of heart disease.

See: youtu.be/dMghM6TxiBk

I could pull hundreds of studies out of my ass right now proving a vegan diet is the best for our health. I am an example, actually. You need to remember that these boards are filled with bots and shills, and they absolutely will lie to you about true health in the name of protecting their industry's profits. They aren't Big Broccoli lobbies either.

Attached: ab1.jpg (850x400, 61.26K)

>I think vegan is an extremely unhealthy and overall toxic
> i think

I mean, its purely my opinion but I dont think theres anything wrong with eating eggs and drinking milk, as long as its not from some mass product factory farm. I main issue with most vegans is how a lot of people heavily substitute proteins with onions garbage, which is actually toxic.

Also, as we know that a plant-based diet is the correct diet for frugivorous homo sapiens, we should also take time to investigate that we are the only animals on Earth that cooks our food as well.

Cooking food creates tons of new and strange toxins, known as acrylamides, among many others which are very harmful. We have built up a tolerance to these substances over time, but they still have a large and prevalent deleterious effect on us. Other animals, when fed cooked food for the first time have been measured to show allergic reactions because of these contents, often inducing a sort of fever and diarrhea.

The truth probably is just as much as we shouldn't eat too much animal products, we probably should be eating mostly raw foods as well. Organic and in their most natural states. You'll find it can resolve a whole host of conditions such as cancer, which Dr. Max Gerson and his daughter Charlotte Gerson proved.

These conditions are unnatural and unnecessary. We die for two simple reasons
>toxicity
>malnutrition

We eat toxic, cooked foods, and the food is grown on deficient soils, sprayed with poisons, genetically modified, and fed to our livestock/us. The result is people have a toxic overload and deficiencies.

The deficiencies in the US alone are so unbelievably staggering, 97% of people are deficient in potassium. They don't even meet the minimum requirements. Is it any wonder our society, physical, and mental health is degenerating so rapidly?

Something to ponder.

Attached: 93599296.png (1835x7170, 1.21M)

The domestic pig will go extinct if we stop eating them, why do you hate pigs so much?

Attached: 3578590.png (1600x1600, 3.55M)

>I main issue with most vegans is how a lot of people heavily substitute proteins with onions garbage
Yes, those people never really cared about their health though. They are attracted to veganism for animal welfare purposes.

That's why scientists and doctors generally use the term Whole Foods Plant-Based. Because you can eat tons of processed junk on a vegan diet. Oreos are vegan. Pringles are vegan. Bacon bits (lmao) are vegan.

So you have to differentiate. Also you don't need to eat 100% vegan unless you're sick or something. Puritanism is stupid. The main point is to base your diet around mostly fruits, vegetables, some whole grains, nuts, seeds, and limit the saturated fat and oils.

i want to crucify the retard that spread the lie about soja being estrogenic and seed oils being bad for you, now every illiterate meat junkie believes this bullshit

Well thats something we can definitely agree on, the elimination of processed foods. I guess my general definition of vegan is wrong since I generally equate it to obnoxious s0i faggots

It is estrogenic, but so is beer among other things.

Soi does have an issue and that is the free glutamate content found in soi sauce.

Free glutamate cranks up the brains reward system, makes the food addictive and lower satiation. It is also known to cause hypertension and have harmful effects on your vascular system. It's also been shown in some studies to cause brain damage, but that's highly disputed.

Anyways that's essentially what MSG is, so I try to steer clear of it. I don't use any yeast extract or soi sauce for this reason.

And the issue with normal soi is mostly that a lot of the production for it is GMO with undigestible proteins (similar to dwarf wheat, causing obesity), and it is sprayed with the highest concentrations of glyphosate or Roundup which is an incredibly vicious poison that destroys your gut. This is also why a lot of people can't tolerate wheat because it's used as a desiccant for wheat products in the USA.

So for tofu and soi products, always go with non-GMO and organic.