Aus/pol/ - seething incel general

have sex

Attached: le chud.png (645x770, 20.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xyz.net.au/2022/08/monkeypox-surge-in-melbourne-because-its-full-of-fags/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck incels. Literally. For the love of god come some roasties please have sex with all the potential school shooter incels?

Jewish thread. Use the other one.

*BOOOF* ssnniifff...oh yes my Jannie....sssnnniiiffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...a shitpost I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...Blackpilled indeed.....yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite a pungent shitpost yes very much so .....sssnnniiffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....stale memes.....and could that be?..hmmmm....yes...Our greatest ally.....quite dank my Jannie....sniff...but of course...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my Jannie....another if you please....nice a big shitpost now....*BOOOOOFFFF* Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and low effort my Jannie....hmmmmm...is that a new thread on your report que?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little look before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a quite a job you're doing my Jannie....ah yes....let me guess...for free as well?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssnniiffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....flavor blasted goldfish and mountain dew I take it my Jannie? For those long hours?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....*BOOOOOOOF* Oh I was not expecting that…that little ban my Jannie….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssnnniiifffff…and yet…so long…yes…the ban….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my janny…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssnnniiiff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my Jannie…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….fuck mods and niggers my Jannie….ssnniifffffff….yes….?

Attached: Debunked.png (800x800, 812.77K)

Attached: annagoddess - Copy.jpg (496x750, 102.8K)

Which one?

Shit bake.

Attached: 20200610_170840.jpg (1254x335, 48.74K)

>nanny state footsoldiers now openly post propaganda glorifying stomping on your throat

Attached: NSW Police Throatstomp Propaganda.webm (540x960, 971.97K)

No pig will get past me you faggot.

Attached: 1661068192153428.jpg (496x750, 102.38K)

OP is a Jannie what do you expect from someone that works for free?
Quality maybe?
Because i expect dick pics and OP is a stooge for not providing them even if he is a Jannitor that works free of charge as in for 0USD per hour

Uhh, based?
>Verification not required.

Attached: 1659572573955986.gif (500x500, 1.91M)

Whats for dinner?

Attached: niggerdik17.jpg (650x655, 84.68K)

>OP is a Jannie what do you expect from someone that works for free?
I don't get paid to shitpost and I still provide a higher quality than this shit.

So why isn't OPs IP rangebanned?
He posts nothing but shit, just look at any time he has posted the OP image it was nothing but nonsense shit yet his IP range is not banned.

Strange that.

Attached: 1659296684754271.png (600x800, 22.22K)

we meet again. nice shop

Kinda weird you got that saved on your computer to be quite honest

Where in Australia is OPs IP range? Fucking Darwin or something?
None i try can make threds all are rangebanned.
Sick of posting as Polish, North Korean and Russian.

>nice shop
That bag template has been used to death.

Seethe cope and dilate. You will never bake a thread again

Attached: niggerdick6.jpg (1000x750, 67.36K)

Fucking kek. Is this real life

I do though, so what now?

Anyone with an ip that actually works isn't stupid enough to alert the schizo who will promptly sign up and get everyone range banned.

Attached: 1634737316809.jpg (290x299, 14.66K)

Wtf is this supposed to convey???

>Is this real life
No this is just fantasy, caught in a landslide no escape from reality

You will die of aids too

Okay so this IP is in Melbourne atm and it says i am in the CBD and it also says
>Posting from your IP range is blocked due to abuse
So is all of Melbourne banned from making threds?
Kinda based if that is the case.

Attached: 1646883056033.jpg (1024x1008, 270.45K)

God i love ADSL2+ internet, Is that really all it is?
ADSL2+ internet is just so low tech that mods can't even?
Cuz this is like 1990's technology?

Attached: 1644303320185.jpg (720x876, 295.43K)

Just contact a jannie

BREAKING: xyz.net.au/2022/08/monkeypox-surge-in-melbourne-because-its-full-of-fags/

Melbourne has 40 cases. Sydney has 41.

You are the Jannie though...?
That is why i am posting in your pox shit thread?
My only solace is i give you 0 bumps while also pinging your notifications for a naughty thred with every post ;)

God hates Australia

Attached: fuck my fanny.jpg (458x1011, 84.51K)