NZG New Zealand pol

>protest is coming edition

>Chantelle Baker gets banned from Facebook 2 days before the Wellington protest. (They're afraid)
newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2022/08/prominent-anti-mandate-protester-chantelle-baker-banned-from-facebook.html

>hah! I called it, the mad bitch who killed her kids and left them in a storage locker was Korean
stuff.co.nz/national/crime/129628068/bodies-in-suitcases-how-did-two-children-remain-undiscovered-in-a-storage-unit-for-years

>murry kids scratch a swastika on a car, Brazilian mutts are making it all about them, police no doubt are investigating this harder than a ram raid
newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2022/08/christchurch-resident-has-swastika-carved-into-car-in-racist-attack.html

>they're taking the piss now, TOMATO FLU is coming!
newshub.co.nz/home/world/2022/08/what-is-tomato-flu-very-contagious-new-virus-detected-in-young-children-doctors-warn.html

What was for dinner cunts, I had roast turkey, I don't need a kike sanctioned holiday to have one, beat that

Attached: tomato flu now.png (687x425, 284K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newshub.co.nz/home/politics/2022/08/jacinda-ardern-says-co-governance-is-key-to-upholding-treaty-of-waitangi-obligations.html
google.com/search?q=kerala gates foundation
thelancet.com/journals/lanres/article/PIIS2213-2600(22)00300-9/fulltext
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I had roast turkey
You had cock you faggot.

OK so tomato flu comes around about the same time as monkey pox and has nothing to do with the vaccine rollout

Attached: vaxxie pox.png (1200x675, 765.18K)

Hahahahahahaha

Attached: 1661045800284425.jpg (505x836, 78.87K)

>All political parties in Parliament except ACT meet the murry king and basically say co-governance is inevitable

newshub.co.nz/home/politics/2022/08/jacinda-ardern-says-co-governance-is-key-to-upholding-treaty-of-waitangi-obligations.html

NEVER GETTING VAXXED!

Attached: 1660880106606793.jpg (560x713, 54.16K)

Whoops, that was lunch

Attached: turkey.png (574x624, 469.73K)

Whelp, I'm moving to Aus, fuck this fake and gay country.

I don't want that covid chocolate

Attached: jc.jpg (500x770, 53.55K)

How the fuck does tomato flu work? And why wasn't this more prevalent pre-Covid?

In my entire life I have never heard of this bullshit and now it suddenly springs into existence? They are really taking the piss at this point.

Attached: 1636958351901.png (1300x900, 117.73K)

>"Tomato flu" was first identified on May 6 in the Kollam district of Kerala
google.com/search?q=kerala gates foundation

Is turkey nice? Never had it.

Attached: 1660877434396745.webm (250x420, 522.08K)

lol this country is toast didn't expect National to be such giant cuckolds.

lmao I forgot about the tracer app, that cost over $6m and I'm not sure even a single person was contact traced

conservatism is the most cuckold ideology so it makes sense these cowards back down on it

There will be a stalemate election, due to people voting for 3rd parties. After that has been milked for all it's worth, Labour and national will form a coalition

Yeah it's quite nice fren, if you have an air fryer (I assume you do), you can get turkey nibbles from New World sometimes, I'd recommend that. You can get frozen drums from Pakas most of the time too but they're hit and miss

I expected it. And they know how unpopular it is with their voters, but they still bent the knee

The way Te Reo Luxon is falling in the polls he wont have to worry about co-governance because he will be down the road.

>>they're taking the piss now, TOMATO FLU is coming!
He is really scrambling to stay relevant. Same with the pinkhair hambeast. All these talking head turbovaxxie "professors" who got nightly TV appearances over the past 2 years begin fading back into the obscurity of academia

Attached: 1.jpg (983x612, 81.05K)

something else to thank the jeets for

i'm voting labour as they are the only party who will continue to fuck up the capital markets and more importantly the housing market.
national will flood the economy with indians and south east asians again to try prop up the housing market. labour seems to be crashing the housing market with no survivors which is amusing

How can I profit off this?

Attached: 1660462632823505.png (640x640, 229.16K)

He's getting paid for it, he was probably pretty pissed off when he got an email to do an interview for a disease (or side effect) he's never heard of and certainly had no training for

It's always the fucking weird looking frameless goggles. Like something from a strange kids show.

Pretty much true, of all the parties in power now I like Labour the most, and I fucking hate them. But at least they're crashing the dollar and making the place unappealing to immigrants

Yeah it is crazy, national are just begging to have their voter base hollowed out by minor parties.
Well that's fair enough any right wing government will have us at 6 million souls by the end of their second term.

I just don't understand how they can be for mass immigration and special privileges for brown Maoris, it's going to kill them with their voters and probably why ACT is so high already.

Luxon is a globohomo disciple groomed up through one of the largest global corporations (Unilever).
As a globohomo disciple you don't think about small time things such as racial preservation or national interest, you want to invite the world so that you can rule over them.
Same as USA where the republicans are allergic to talking about race (especially talking heads on FOX news).
The most damaging thing to Luxon's career (inside and outside of global politics) is calling him a racist which is why he goes along with this type of policy. The bald headed fuck is too interested in protecting his future career prospects

Fuck me. a few kids 1/2 the world away get a rash after being sick as fuck, no virus is identified or sequenced, and it is a self-limiting disease.
This is the paper they horribly mangled into a fear mongering article and Baker appearance.
==
Tomato flu could be an after-effect of chikungunya or dengue fever in children rather than a viral infection.3
, 4
The virus could also be a new variant of the viral hand, foot, and mouth disease, a common infectious disease targeting mostly children aged 1–5 years and immunocompromised adults, and some case studies have even shown hand, foot, and mouth disease in immunocompetent adults.5
Tomato flu is a self-limiting illness and no specific drug exists to treat it.
thelancet.com/journals/lanres/article/PIIS2213-2600(22)00300-9/fulltext

You got the flu, now get the shrew

It's endless now, a child sneezes in Tibet and the world will come to a halt.

Attached: Screenshot_20220821_200711_com.android.chrome_edit_787593556905863.jpg (1080x667, 199.18K)

Start a mosque