Let me explain to you faggots what a "glownigger" is

Most of you are newfags or tourists, so I don't expect you to know what it means. A lot of you use Any Forums lingo to fit in, but you know jackshit about Any Forums or Any Forums culture.
What is a glownigger? In short it's a federal agent pretending to be "one of us" that advocates for others to commit unnecessary violence with no plan or thought behind it. They try to bait angry and vulnerable young men into randomly shooting up a 7/11, so they can fill whatever quota they have.
How do you spot a glownigger you ask? Easy. They're usually 1pbtid-ers (one post by this id. Meaning they make a shit thread to start shit and then immediately leave), they call for other people to commit random acts of violence (note that they'll never do anything themselves, they want you to do it) or they'll try to flamebait you into doing something stupid that can put you into prison for the rest of your life.
Now the kikes have a lot of you faggots paranoid over who's a fed and who isn't. I've already told you what a fed glownigger post is like. Here are some examples of what are NOT glownigger posts:
>hey so is the NWF a good idea for a white ethnostate.
Not a glownigger post
>what are some ways to become more self sufficient so I don't have to rely on the jew?
Not a glownigger post.
>post your firearms, Any Forums
Not a glownigger post.
>the jew fears the indoor silver stacker
Not a glownigger post.
If it is not directly calling for, or baiting, random anons to commit random acts of violence then it is not a fucking glownigger post.

Attached: 1656722562654.png (724x689, 199.87K)

>1 post by this ID

Make sure to include serial numbers frens

I literally just made this thread, you cock sucking faggot. How much of a fucking smooth brained dipshit are you?

Didn't read glownigger

Your missing a whole list on subversion tactics

>leaf
You're a faggot, so it's to be expected.

>subversive kike terrified that someone knows about their kike tactics
Seethe more, rabbi.

What the fuck are you talking about?

glowies vs AI
how do we trigger the ai to join the thread

>memeflaggot
Tell me exactly how I'm a glownigger, you paranoid kike faggot.

>let me tell you…
No. Fuck off, you flaming homo.

glowies dont make threads usually unless they are drunk they just are there to detrail, shill, and spread misinfo.

damn that ego is fragile, i wasnt even talking specifically at you, people are always complaining either about glowies or bots and i would like to see them clash.

Your post is a glowie post.

Hey Fed Faggot, you new to Any Forums. Go suck a dick you faggot monkey.

I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. You think I'm a fucking glownigger because I'm educating people on glowniggers? If you think I'm some newfag that you can fool then think again, you subversive fucking kike. I know what is and isn't a glownigger post. Nowhere in my post did I actively call for others to commit violence.

>trying ANYTHING is glowing
You Amerimutts are subservient cattle: you are completely domesticated at this point and turned completely docile. It's utterly pathetic how you fall for the simplest of all psychological warfare, namely the one that rationalizes apathy and inaction. And I won't even assume that you're a fed yourself, since that would give your pathetic fatass too much credit. Instead, I think that you're genuinely brainwashed.
Regardless, the US can't be saved. Here in Europe, on the other hand, there's still hope and the people aren't quite as braindead as you mutties are. People here will fight and assassinate if need be. Now go cope harder, you pathetic waste of space.

>memeflaggot.
Kill yourself, nigger. 5'4 115 pound shit skinned manlet.

again im not calling you a glowie, are you retarded? im just responding to the post its not a personal attack.. why are all americans so easily triggered my fuck

t.glownigger but a bit more subtle. This is a flamebait "you won't do shit" glownigger. Also ironic coming from a castrated European lmfao.

>memeflaggot
Kill yourself, nigger. Stop being a subversive kike and hiding behind a memeflagg.

what a raging faggot.

>I literally just made this thread, you cock sucking faggot. How much of a fucking smooth brained dipshit are you?

Attached: 9db.png (427x400, 73.43K)

OP user may be genuine in his reasons for posting but he fails to appreciate your comedic timing. Well played.

no it makes low iq faggots like you rage im keeping it

>memeflaggot
I could fucking destroy you in real life. Lmfao. You're a shitskinned nigger fuckint manlet.

You won't do shit indeed and the US will perish as it must. The fact that you assume everyone is baiting you just shows how utterly domesticated you are, you braindead muttie cattle.

Point to exactly where the flying fuck I called for someone to actively commit a random act of violence. Right now. You're calling me a glownigger, so point out exactly where I was being a glownigger.

KEK why are u responding to that, u must be a faggot if you think that was directed at you.
nice self report

youre a glownigger bot

Go fuck yourself.

first

>Not a glownigger post.
user...

>memeflaggot
>nice self report
Once again you're a shit skinned nigger that can't do shit. Kill yourself.

Didn't read glownigger

It's just bantz, newfag

>Ctrl+F
>No mention of Terry Davis
Why do newfags feel the need to call others newfags? This is an anonymous website, you're not gaining any points.

This is a glownigger post trying to hide the fact they constantly shill certain narratives and opinions on here.

>we're certainly not propagandizing globohomo and american narratives nosiree

Another glowing sign is excess braggadocio, and you're showing plenty of it now user

>you're only a glownigger IF AND ONLY IF you try to get someone to commit violence
THAT is glownigger rhetoric. Either that or you're braindead cattle.

I wonder if he ever really did run anyone over.

>I'm educating people on glowniggers?
You didn't you stupid faggot. You honestly don't understand subversion and building trust with a potential threats. Your examples are how you build trust and potentially get to know people on a personal level. They will change tactics to gain trust.