Yanks! xD

>OI COLE UHMERICANS "YENKS" BOICAUSE OIM OBSESSED WITH AHMURICANS YEH M8 GOD SOIVE THUH QUHWEEN HER MAJESTY WHO OI GIVE ALL MOI TAX DOLEARS TOO

Can you autistic fucking Europoor cuck retards stop obsessing over Americans every single second of your lives? Stagnant inbred fucks.

You're all retarded and live in concrete pods and give 50% of your tax dollars to immigrants who rape and bully you.

Attached: 03b.png (647x1031, 343.14K)

>OI COLE EUHROPEANS "EUHROS" BOICAUSE OIM OBSESSED WITH EUHROPEANS YEH M8 GOD SOIVE THUH PRESIDENT HIS EXCELENCY WHO OI GIVE ALL MOI TAX DOLEARS TOO

Can you autistic fucking Amerimutt cuck retards stop obsessing over Europeans every single second of your lives? Stagnant inbred fucks.

You're all retarded and live in concrete pods and give 50% of your tax dollars to niggers who rape and bully you.

"50%"

Stop projecting muslim dog lmao

Attached: 61005f3520302718434f77d2.png (1240x697, 464.34K)

I'll stop caring after you remove all of your troops.

Attached: unknown (1).png (1080x913, 1.12M)

It's called being colonized you dumb oily turk

>50%
Kek, nah bro, here's how it works in Fr:

< 10 225 €/yr 0%
10 226 to 26 070 11%
26 071 to 74 545 30%
74 546 to 160 336 41%
> 160 336 45%

I make 37,5k so I pay 10 225 * 0 + 26 070 * 0.11 + 1 205 * 0.3 = 3498 so
3 498 / 37 500 = 9,3 %

And for that I get almost free healthcare, ~free uni (got my materials engineering degree for 2k€ and that's for the whole 5 year cycle most of which was insurance), 6 weeks of paid vacation, etc.

VAT is 20 %

Attached: FPM.png (1269x830, 1.15M)

And I pay 27% total tax in Miami at 160k USD/year and top tier healthcare.

Retarded baguette, when you will you dumbfucks learn.

"Free healthcare" I would lose an extra 20% of my income for shitty French doctors and not top tier American ones.

Retard Eurocuck. Your colleges are dogshit too, it's not a flex.

Yank is mostly a term of affection user. Calm down.

No it's a cringe nickname from my greatest and most obsessed fanboys

Attached: bmUQUnA.jpg (454x454, 32.81K)

kek fuck europe i love seeing them war

If you and your jewish degeneracy gtfo of my country, you can do whatever the fuck you want

Everyone outside the anglosphere can say what they want, the worst is when its bongs or leafs acting like they arent our colonies

Yankee seething at being held accountable for his great war of northern aggression.

lmao

Attached: amerimutt prussian.png (1438x810, 804.96K)

>americans unironically say cringe shit like "pubs"
nuke both of us.

> 160k
Yeah sure, I bet you make less than 25k, if you have any income at all that is

> Shitty french doctors
You have lower life expectancy and worst outcomes for cancer

> Dogshit degrees
How is Boeing doing lately?
F-35 program? What is it now? Like 1200 billion?

Attached: CamilleCerf.jpg (2000x1332, 1.87M)

>top tier healthcare.

Attached: D7NabOoVsAET4oL.jpg (1024x786, 97.28K)

>Cope at my salary Europoor lmao. I'm a software engineer and work from home.
>That's due to fat southern fucks and blacks killing eachother. My family lives to an average of 90 years.
>Who cares, you're French.

That's an eternal L you slimy disgusting oily incel baguette.

Yeah, the poor fucks can't afford it.

I'm not black or a black murdering another black. My state has a higher lifespan that Jermany.

Just cope and seethe you retarded oily Turk. You have no understanding of statistics.

>engineer
>make $37,500
Top fucking kek. Mein seidz ist orbital.

Fr how are fucking Eurocucks this cucked and poor?

Giving 1/2 their wage slave dollars to immigrants to live in a shithole

Europoors will never not make me laugh

Attached: 11TV-BLACKFACE-superJumbo.jpg (1382x921, 333.59K)

>the poor fucks can't afford it.
user... This is not the flex that you think it is.

Purchasing power parity, look it up

>Giving 1/2 their wage slave dollars to immigrants to live in a shithole
See again and also

46% by 2050

So you're poor and pay no taxes? That's the fucking same here and everywhere. Retarded.

In reality it's due to blacks killing eachother and fat southerners.

By state has a higher lifespan than your grey skied hellhole. Cope and seethe poor.

God I love owning guns and saying the holocaust didn't happen without being thrown in prison

shove off you bloody tosser

> T. Absolutely assblasted mutts

LOL go kneel to your nigger idols already you pathetic muttoids aka amerikneelers.

Attached: amerikeks.webm (1160x710, 2.93M)

I hate how europoor bitch about us and cry about our military bases but then expect us to protect them for free.

> muh gunz

LOL you mutts won't do shit anyway even with muh gunz.

>but muh gunz

Which has done nothing but given you a false sense of security where you will just sit on your potbellied ass in your disgusting slobby den eating fast food and LARPing about how you'll do something once X line is crossed. But you will FOREVER and EVER change the goalposts until you are dead, likely of heart disease. Don't let the "muh guns" (which they never use) excuse fool you, Americunts are the biggest fucking cowards known to man-kind. Holy shit. The most armed populace and not a single one of them could take out the heebs who fucked their country worse than DuPont.

You americans live in a country where operation northwoods happened, the mkultra experiments, NSA overreach, constant unconstitutional spying and entrapment committed by intelligence agencies, honeypots designed to destroy patriots and pro seccession groups, media that supports nigger criminals who seek to destroy and butcher you, I can literally keep the list going until I hit word limit.

And your guns have changed nothing, with each passing year you lose more freedoms than the previous, nothing new is gained, only lost. The guns are irrelevant if there's no mentality to use them behind them. You're just docile nigger cattle who have a few lumps of iron in your drawer that you fantasize about using but never will.

> yet another assblasted muttoid

LOL and in other news water is wet.

Attached: two_more_weeks.png (1232x711, 1.48M)

Didn't read any of that you schizo basement dweller.

Cope and seethe, thank you.