I will vote for Razzi and there's nothing you can do to stop me

I will vote for Razzi and there's nothing you can do to stop me

Attached: 1661066937860.jpg (656x492, 32.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=POO5UMXueFM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably the best you can vote to be fair

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=POO5UMXueFM

he looks like that guy who runs the really dirty pizzeria with no hygiene standards down the steet

Well he actually is, he was busted saying to a guy in the parlament "just keep voting for the government to go on so we get out pension". This is the truth and has never changed, whenever a government gets elected they push it till the end and would vote ANYTHING to get to their gold pension. This is why everything is fucked up, the funny part comes when the vaxxines effects cannot be denied anymore tho

a fkcing pizza guy?

he delivers pizza in north korea

Attached: 1661067696389.jpg (1080x833, 420.36K)

Out of curiosity i asked some of my self-proclaimed communist "friends" if they consider voting for Rizzo and they answered
>"user, Rizzo is a rossobruno (translation: a red brownshirt) fascist!"

Attached: IF_I_HAD_ONE.jpg (390x296, 40.79K)

Lol lmao even

Who? My understanding of Italian politics is hazy after 1945, and I only know about bunga bunga parties. Grazie.

Your friend is right

Attached: rossobruno.jpg (1181x1181, 343.86K)

So italianons what are the lists for the upcoming election? I heard that italexit was looking for casapound support or it's just bullshit?
>Inb4 muh vooting
I figured that it's better to vote for a meme party rather than not voting at all / casting a blank vote / casting a ballot with a dick drawing on it because all of the above get divided anyway to the actual voted parties based on percentages

Attached: 1657704936046.jpg (900x900, 181.43K)

Yeah i know that he may seems that way to current champagne communists but as far as i know he's just an old school boomer commie, for example i heard him saying, when pressed about muh lgbt civil rights, that "it was all bullshit" since the only priority is work-social struggle (he didn't negate the pozz thought, he just said that it was consequential of social struggle wins and not the purpose of the fight).

Bumperino because no italy general on sight and i really really want to talk about the elections

Attached: 1657972243847.jpg (460x691, 50.42K)

So many shills begging people to go and vote LOL

There is not much to talk about, who vote is a retard, end of the story.

I just spent a week in Italy and I didn't see a single campaign ad for literally any candidate other than Berlusconi, whose ads I see multiple times a day.

Not begging others and shilling anyone in specific, i would be fine even if talking about bombing the ballot offices in minecraft fren, it's a way of coping.

Well i don't watch tv anymore and all my devices are adblocked any way so i wouldn't notice anyway, although it's true that there isn't much talk about.

Jesus christ, you spaghetti niggers are so fucking cringe.

I'm talking big ass highway billboards and ads in train stations

Same, i live in a countryside town so no billboards here (yet)