This is why they murdered his daughter

>"We conservatives, want a strong, solid state, want order and healthy family, positive values, the reinforcing of the importance of religion and the Church in society. "We want patriotic radio, TV, patriotic experts, patriotic clubs. We want the media that expresses national interests" — Dugin (2012)

It would be nice if the so-called West paid attention to what he said, and applied it to their own countries, instead of them being the corrupt, impoverished, debt-ridden, international finance controlled cesspits they are, for the benefit of the monetary elite.

theguardian.com/world/2022/aug/21/daughter-of-putin-ally-alexander-dugin-killed-in-car-bomb-in-moscow-reports

Attached: dugin_and_daughter.png (540x304, 283.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JcSIodrQVlg?t=116
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: dugin is antiwhite.png (1306x938, 84.51K)

Why is that guy's head so big?

Dugin is a faggot. I hope he will get killed next

You forgot the part where the means to achieve their supposed goals is mass murder and war.

Attached: 2E306927-6EFA-49C1-B7CB-B6E326363054.jpg (2219x1274, 1.22M)

Would you look at that... if you take quotes out of context you can make even an anti-white jewish shabbos goy piece of shit like Dugin look like he's a normal human being, and not a glownigger KGB traitorous excrement

Dugin also said he stands with the blacks in the context of Rhodesia. No sympathy from me

>the so-called West
jews jewing whites. Nothing new. Dugin was an enemy of whites promoting anti-white distractions. Faggot eCeleb worshipers have known about him via Spencer and other piece of shit sock puppet promoters. A nobody used by jewish d&c to distract whites. That's why the salt that anybody touched their pawn.

VGHH rasha so trad and anti globogobogogohomo

Attached: 1659410541491.jpg (581x881, 194.45K)

Tried to read his stuff. Found it terrible, like some kind of third tier heideggerism (Heidegger who, incidentally, was the student of the Jew Husserl and his books were so appealing to Jews that he became the darling writer of such insufferable kikes like Hanna Arendt, Adorno or Derrida, who later spawned the Holohoax and lgbt ideologies).

Attached: arendt.jpg (1531x2560, 768.17K)

Aww, wittle dugins day wuined.
I'd bet good money it was FSB.

she was anti-white as well
youtu.be/JcSIodrQVlg?t=116

>eastern civilizations are not ethnocentric and/or racist
certified retard

his daughter killed is best thing happened in years, i hope it is only beginning.

The West is anti-white, you fucking faggot.

Why should he be allowed to promote the genocide of the Ukrainian people? Did he think there would be no consequences? Well now his daughter is dead.

good riddance

If it’s mass murder of Estonians then there is no issue

In have seen this exact post written by dozens of different flags today
Shills are working overtime

Does anyone have the source of this quote?