Monkeypox

oh no, reddit scientists are starting to make hateful inferences

Attached: merica.png (1301x1268, 131.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbs17.com/news/whos-really-getting-monkeypox-in-nc/
reveddit.com/v/askscience/comments/wt6492/usa_currently_represents_35_of_monkeypox_cases_in/
statnews.com/2022/08/11/new-data-from-several-states-show-racial-disparities-in-monkeypox-infections/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

holy fuck how do people hold discussions on reddit

Who is [deleted] and why does he keep on posting about hours and children?

>american site

Of course it's going to be a stifled place that just allows certain narratives. Americans call themselves free but everything they see and consume (and of course base their junk opinion on) is carefully curated and censored to condition them

I saw one of the comments before it got nuked. It was exactly what you would expect. To paraphrase: America has more gays lol.

Not just that, but also blacks. In NC they are 70% of cases.
cbs17.com/news/whos-really-getting-monkeypox-in-nc/

reveddit.com/v/askscience/comments/wt6492/usa_currently_represents_35_of_monkeypox_cases_in/

Idk I tried to make an account to post on some wow private server board and I auto jannied due to karma or something. The entire site is unusable imo.

Not surprising as most blacks are uncontrolled sexual beasts

hmm. Could just be a woke "journalist" putting a anti-white spin on it and using bullshit stats.
As funny as it would be, I dont think niggers are that much more inclined to suck cock. And wouldn't a genetic vulnerability that severe already be obvious?

Attached: 1653926864646.jpg (960x631, 77.14K)

Yeah ok Boris.

Attached: 07B7584D-FA02-4CB5-A4DE-58CC7B981C39.jpg (400x469, 60.62K)

Lmao

and your people (men and women alike) are idolizing them for that

Yeah, it sure is, all by people who proudly fly your memeflag.
Kill a commie for mommy

Nah, you'd actually be wrong. Apparently homosex is rampant in the black community by multiple factors compared to whites. I can't remember the specifics but I've seen the info graphs posted on this board enough times to know that niggers love eating and fucking each others butt at excessive rates.

You post the most non offensive opinion you can think of. But even posting commonly agreed upon facts and statistics can get you banned.

They don't. They jerk each other off or get banned for disagreeing with the mod-approved narrative at the time.

In Georgia its 82%. They also make up 73% of new HIV cases. WTF
statnews.com/2022/08/11/new-data-from-several-states-show-racial-disparities-in-monkeypox-infections/

You didn't learn anything from covid did you? The majority of countries don't report accurately, US is one of the only ones that made an effort to report.

Otherwise you believe that other countries with the same demographics are somehow immune to covid (korea) or that only the US has gays. It's just ridiculous.

>EVERYONE ELSE IS JUST AS GAY AND RETARDED AS US WE'RE JUST BETTER AT MEDICINE AND SHIT. I'M SURE EVERY COUNTRY HAS A LOT OF KIDS AND DOGS GETTING STDS FROM FAGGOTS TOO!!!!

lol. Lmao even

Its botnet in purest form
Only thing that matters is front page, everything else is basically invisible but to fringe amount of people