Wayne Lambright

He was a sperg then.. but he's our sperg now. Did he even know that they were laughing at him?
No he did not. He's a sperg.

odysee.com/@WayneLambrightArchive:5/Supernova-2007-Connected-Innovator---ZapMeals--RgFnSiwNnH4-:8

He was so nervous.. talking so fast.

lol

lmao

Attached: SmartSelect_20220813-111911_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1071x990, 534.71K)

lol waynes actually funny

Ironically funny. Yup. If Wayne actually knew why he was funny he could make millions.

Holy shit. You're right.

Yes supernova ruined my life. I should never have done it. It wasn't even a real company it was meant to be a joke trying to showcase my presentation skills and instead people just laughed at me and humiliated me. I never recovered since that point. I just have to accept people hate me, sometimes in life things aren't gonna go your way yet there's always the chance somebody might believe in you so I keep trying. Even this Jason guy was making fun of me this week, if I do get funding my gravity control will unlock a $15 trillion market, any investor that invest in me is going to become very wealthy.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-20 at 7.43.02 PM.png (1226x1320, 1004.38K)

wtf did he predict grubhub in 2007?

If anybody wants to help me I'd appreciate it if you would tell Jason that I know what I'm talking about and that it would be a low risk for him to invest in me and a higher reward for humanity. It only takes one investor to change the world. My technology will bring us 1000 years into the future you guys can laugh at me, none of you are trying as hard as I am to get some place in life you don't know the adversity a face how much my family hates me, and I've done nothing to them. People are just jealous of my raw talent and good looks. I didn't ask to be born this way it's just the way I am, like gay people they are the way they are.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-20 at 7.54.53 PM.png (1582x1196, 1.41M)

>wtf did he predict grubhub in 2007?
yes.

Yes he did. Early internet pioneer, as he likes to put it.

Wayne.. you need a prototype. Something that actually demonstrates what you're claiming. The only way you'll be able to achieve this is by getting a (((job))) and funding it yourself. Get the fucking commercial license!

To be clear.. get a job trucking. Easy money and you will enjoy the work.
I'm giving you better advice than your shitty boomer mom ever would.

>Wayne.. you need a prototype
Not true

>shitty boomer mom ever would.
Fuck you

>Not true
Die in the desert then?

I always tell the truth.

Your mother resents giving birth to you.
She hates you.
She is an awful person.

Your mother would've aborted you given the chance.

Peter Thiel might be interested in your gravity technology. Swing by one of his events and ask him.

Gravity doesn't even exist.

Wayne doesn't know jack shit about anti-grav tech. He's a mentally ill miscreant.

based retard

The future's bright - Lambright.

Keep trying, Wayne. I hope you make it one day.

You are a narcisist, you go into fits of rage for really common slights anyone takes, statements like "good looks and talent" make you seem not serious and untrustworthy, you look average for your age group, why would anyone trust your tech breakthroughs when you cant give an accurate assesment if whats in the mirror?

Based

So true

You're trying so hard to look like something that you'll never be. Sad.
Get over yourself. You are weird.

Attached: SmartSelect_20220821-004449_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1047x1026, 383.59K)

Wayne's a beautiful soul and makes me want to get my wings