This is someone president

This is someone president

Attached: withoutlimits35.jpg (499x856, 61.65K)

looks like they're having fun?

That's someone's wife that should be an ex-wife.

Biden is doing that

Is that the Finngol whore?

Prime minister.

But yeah, she is a slut

thats someones daugh-
i mean someones son that transitioned to be a trans woman

Her husband probably jerks off to this

this begs the question, who’s really running Finland??

As an incel I get jealous.

That bitch literally poisonned her people, remember how Finland was covid-free before she implemented the vaccine mandates ?

She has blood on her hands, like eve young leader on Schwabs payroll there is.

Yes

State Department, same goes for every small country in Europe, bigger ones have more autonomy.

Did they a threesome that night, and her husband watch behind a closet?

EU

>Get drunk and have some fun
WHAT A SCANDAL
>Try to stage a coup
I sleep.

America is a joke

Attached: AFP_32GH2EL.jpg (640x427, 14.78K)

This thread is very rude

Attached: 205C91C1-764F-40FD-836F-435CA6C95722.jpg (1024x876, 149.44K)

Urban European men are like 95% Cucks. The only real men in all of Europe live in the countryside and mountain villages.

high iq post

some rave slut is running that mongolian enclave near sweden and the us president cant walk down a flight of stairs by himself so who is really paving the road ahead

its rhetorical because we all already know

Not my president. :D

Imagine a Chad going clubbing one night.
> Yeah mate, I had the prime minister suck me off in the toilets one time.
KEK!

all you finish dudes are crazy soiboys lol

I dont think the US is a joke because of a coup that only exists in your head. I think it's because it's ran by pedophiles and a furry overseas it's nuclear stockpile, you stupid meme flaggot.

Politics is acting for ugly people, she does whatever the international Finance Jews want her to do.

This is the reality of all those fart sniffin higher than thou scandi threads and comments. GDP means nothing when you are spending your earnings in your wife's boyfriend. The barbarian tribes from the Balkans are one Genghis away from rising up and conquering Europe, who's going to stop us?

I don't think I can trust women again, when even the fucking prime minister of a country is engaging in infidelity.

>finnish PM 10 minutes before getting spitroasted by rappers
The absolute state of Finland

Attached: 1639633586455.png (500x503, 410.62K)

That's her right, incel. Also to kill babies. And maybe do some blow from time to time.

Israel

women are so useless now that they've abandoned femininity

This is a fucking joke, she is an aged roastie that still acts like a college slut. Not PM material to say the least. Congrats Finland, you just beat Canada on joke leader competition.

>That's someone's wife that should be an ex-wife.
This. If she were my wife, and I saw this the next day on social media, her shit would be packed and out on the street.