what is he thinking right now?

Attached: aaaaa.jpg (1280x870, 283.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nakanune.ru/articles/16946/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>FUCK! I totally missed that bus

>OY VEY

>ffs i just unwraped new one

Attached: 41FdzpUmTZL._AC_SY580_.jpg (287x483, 21.12K)

>it was the last one for 5 hours too.
>god fucking damn it.

>what is he thinking right now?

Probably horror, but when that feeling subsides and is replaced with anger, he will be using his intellecutal energy to persuade those with power to pursue those responsible in the so-called ""West"", for the murder of his innocent daughter. Once again the so-called West shows it is on the wrong side of history.

Dugin was right.

do you think he can convince the military to stop using 1970s weapons and pull the covers off of the 1980s stuff to do some real damage?

shit, we're one step closer to russia using 2005 strategy.

It would be nice if the so-called West paid attention to what he said, and applied it to their own countries, instead of them being the corrupt, impoverished, debt-ridden, international finance controlled cesspits they are.

Dugin is a Russian Fascist, aka National Bolshevism.

>pro Evola
>pro Stalin (State communism)
>pro Tsarist
>pro Euro-Soviet empire from Dublin to Vladivostok
>pro conservatism
>anti Neo-liberalism
>anti US hegemony

He's everything Any Forums wants

>"We, conservatives, want a strong, solid state, want order and healthy family, positive values, the reinforcing of the importance of religion and the Church in society. "We want patriotic radio, TV, patriotic experts, patriotic clubs. We want the media that expresses national interests" — Dugin (2012)

nakanune.ru/articles/16946/

If this guy is such an important asset in the Kreml's view, why was the security not better ?

Cause sacrifice. This sort of parallels when that one niggas death started World War 2 or whatever.

Literally who

He literally advocates for pro nigger/white genocide kek.

That mongoloid is more anti white than Tim Wise.

Don't play with fire, don't provoke, that's what happens to those who defend dangerous ideologies.

He's anti State sponsored gay anal sex parades and penis inversion necroholes, if you're for that, then you're on the wrong side of history. We are ALL God's children, regardless of race; God judges your heart, not your ethnicity.

facts.

>those who defend dangerous ideologies.

So dangerous...

>"We, conservatives, want a strong, solid state, want order and healthy family, positive values, the reinforcing of the importance of religion and the Church in society. "We want patriotic radio, TV, patriotic experts, patriotic clubs. We want the media that expresses national interests" — Dugin (2012)

>The jews did this

Thinking about picrel

Attached: 1661062972478309.png (1306x938, 84.51K)

>the so-called ""West""
The jews

Ah, fucking nigger. Gtfo.

He is in hospital now. Latest news

honestly it's probably just a retard fucking female who disregarded the dangers of the world like every other fucking roastie today. fucking dumb bitches think they are Neo in the Matrix and nothing can stop their pure hubris while the reality is they have bones that are on par with small birds and have the InfoSec of a 6 year old who wants to tell you about how mom dinged the car door on the mailbox

Attached: comunis,.jpg (820x557, 32.24K)

Why?

overdosed on copium.

Is he going to turn on Putin then since he is a Jew cocksucker just like his western counterparts?

After all the shit Russia has been doing its only right that some higher ups in Russia get to feel what its like to lose their kid, they brought this upon themselves.

Attached: EuOAlQHWQAIIHt8.png (768x894, 588.46K)

>wrong side of history
He says from his luxurious Russian condo. Lol. Fuck Russia. Fuck Ukraine. Fuck Eastern Europe.

Attached: FAB81D44-4913-420F-8E89-0ED2722C9066.jpg (480x640, 32.46K)

>pro-immigration
It's trash.

Your nation, with all the other allies, sowed these seeds long ago. Russia is recovering land lost to judaism 70+ years ago. Learn to accept responsibility.

>since he is a Jew cocksucker
I guess that's why all western kikes hate him and have been demonising him for 20 years
Go back to the low IQ wigger nat faggots on thuletide who shill for AZOG shabbos goy and thug slav niggers who suck mossad's dick
Putin is far from perfect but he's a damn sight less kiked than my politicians and staggeringly less kiked than yours

>Britain talking about "kiked politicians"

I hope you're the latest victim of a truck of peace lmfao. Fucking limey faggot.

And the christ cuck shows his true colors once again.

Mutt, what? Check your fucking head.

>If this guy is such an important asset in the Kreml's view, why was the security not better ?
That's because he's not an important asset. Western kike media turned him into a big mastermind behind everything Putin does prior to this, and everyone in the West seemingly swallows this shit at face value.
He's a literal schizo nobody that lost his license to educate a decade ago. Imagine killing Alex Jones' daughter and saying that it's a heavy hit for America. Except this guy is not even popular like Alex Jones is, I have to explain to everyone I talk to who the fuck Dugin is to even begin discussing this happening.

>damn sight less kiked than my politicians
Are you illiterate? Probably. Untermensch mutt. Go join AZOG and die for the jews.

Great, so now the west is assassinating political targets. But we're the good guys, right?

The irony of someone with an American flag saying something that retarded.

Attached: Boltemx.jpg (225x225, 12.68K)

I hope he sits down and writes another faggot book. That'll own me.
>muh right side of history
Libshit bullshit.

>Bro bro I'm just a little less kiked than you bro please trust me bro believe me

Dumb nigger

that his daughter was 5 years young when he signed her death sentence by publishing Putins talking points

>I DID leave the oven on. Oh no!

He's thinking he should have accepted that offer from the Clinton foundation and worked for the glowies

Correct. Ivans with the facts.

You're an atomised,circumcised,deracinated,judaised,negrified mutt in ZOG and your shithole jewed empire is collapsing. No one cares what you think

You glow so hard you should be fired. Don't ever come to the states because we will sniff your faggot ass out like a blood hound and beat your ass back across the ocean. Faggot ass tea drinking bitch.

But the TV said so, are you saying the media stirs shit all day everyday for the glowies to rile and distract us?