STOP TAKING VITAMIN D!!!

>nooo you can't just take vitamin D3!!

Guess I'm ultradosing D3 right now.

Attached: 523452435435443.jpg (908x190, 35.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/322071346_Enhanced_Growth_of_the_Adult_Penis_With_Vitamin_D_3
youtu.be/Y9BOY9jNYPM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Excessive amounts will cause kidney failure

This. Vitamin toxicity will wreck your health. Too much can kill you.

I currently am passing a kidney stone from taking too much Vitamin D and other supplements while not drinking enough water. I fucking hate myself

plasteel

>t. NY residents

Dude I literally just eat whatever I want and then go use the energy it gives me to pick up a bar at the gym repeatedly I don’t give a fuck

>yes goyim, keep buying my pills, that's good for your health

Attached: medsnow.png (600x600, 216.54K)

>not taking 50k a day with 100 mcg of k2
researchgate.net/publication/322071346_Enhanced_Growth_of_the_Adult_Penis_With_Vitamin_D_3

Enjoy your small penis.

enjoy the kidney stones

For decades recommendations were around 200 and 400 UI a day, recently it evolved to 1000 and 2000 UI (so x10).
Then why the fuck would anyone take 10,000 or 20,000 UI daily?
That's fucking x100 what was recommended for decades.
Can't burgers not go full retards on everything?

Attached: 1660548440380773.jpg (700x700, 55.43K)

this guy is a chiropractor

Bro they give people in the tens of thousands IU range in the hospital for covid, injected, and you're worried about 5 to 10k in a pill with vitamin K

This isn’t enjoyable
Chiros are the most retarded scam people fall far. I thought they just did massages and cracked bones to make you feel better. Went to a chiro and he said he could cure my scoliosis and hernia through the power of spinal and hip alignment. Left the office when he said that

Yes if you take them with an empty stomach that is what will happen. Don't take medication of any kind without having some slow release energy food like oats or fruit in your stomach. Medication is typically concentrated and concentrated substances fuck up your digestion

In this study they took 50k a day with 100mcg of k2 for 6 months and got their blood calcium levels tested afterwards, they were all fine.

Vitamins and supplements are trash.
Eat properly, take some sun.

>same guys who brought you leakvax told you 400 is max reccomended dose.
Real fucking brain twister

I take 50k daily. My penis has grown, I'm always energized, I can read for hours, my dick can get hard 24/7, I don't feel nervous at any situation anymore, and the only "sickness" I went through these past few months was a slightly sore throat for 2 days after flying to a different country.

>b--but
Just drink more water, take K2 MK7, Zinc and Magnesium.

Attached: 26435325554.jpg (604x624, 88.5K)

This

Just go outside. Enough vitamin D when in sunlight

I'm not 100% on this but I believe it is because your body is only absorbing a fraction of the nutrients in the capsules. It is like this with plenty of other vitamins, from my understanding anyways. The stuff they throw in them are shit quality so our bodies don't fully utilize the capsules in their entirety.

I work in a secure facility that has no windows, the HR department 'People & Culture' has specificly to everyone in management not to take vitamin D supplements, but to drink plenty of water. We've also been told if anyone asks us if they should take vitamin D we should just answer "I don't know, I don't know much about that stuff".

If you're White just go out in the sun. If you're a nigger go back to Africa where the sun shines bright enough for you to not be deficient.

if you take zinc you must get copper as well because zinc is only one on your lost that depletes other minerals, in its case copper.
Wont happen fast, but after a year of zinc and no copper you can get seriously fucked.
Chocolate is great fast source of copper but if you dont bring enough copper trough food dont fuck around.
I saw 21 year old going full gray shitting blood and gaining 15 years to their looks over span of 6 months.
Irreversible apart shitting blood.

Sound suspicious

is 7" small?
asking for a friend.

Excessive amounts of the vaxx will cause kidney failure but you don't see anyone stopping vaxx junkies

Yes. You need 8 minimum now to be considered big.

Just go outside in the sun occasionally? Vitamins are a poor substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle.

Literally a artificial female hormone invented by the Rockefellers. Real vitamin D comes from UV light on your skin. That's why they block all UV from lights and insist you smother yourself in sunscreen. The only vitamin D you should be taking is Vitamin D-Amphetamine but you won't. You'll just chuckle and scroll down rather than thinking seriously about what I just said. You can't even imagine altering your own operating system unless it's a automatic kike update. Rope yourself.
youtu.be/Y9BOY9jNYPM

Attached: 1660533181788949.jpg (799x563, 67.26K)

10000 IU=250 µg=unnecessary unless rickets
1000 IU=25 µg=good daily amount

>You need 8 minimum now to be considered big
average

Bruh I don't like chiros any more than you do, but scoliosis is literally just a medical term to say your spine isn't in alignment. If it's a functional scoliosis (which means it's made by muscular imbalances or other soft-tissue or weird body composition) then he possibly could fix it over time if you went often enough and followed through on homecare. If it's structural then yeah nothing he could do. The hernia dependant on where it is is a littleore suspect, but if it's mild maybe he could help by taking pressure off the abdominal cavity by fixing the scoliosis (again assuming it's functional and not structural). Again i'm not a huge fan of chiros (i'm a massage therapist and have seen some very suspect work - most just use the stretch response from the muscles to make you feel good for like 3 days then make you come back 2x weekly till you're out of money) but for those 2 conditions specifically he might be able to help.

A bit below average if we're being honest. I think around 10'' is closer to average.

Your body actually had threshold about how much you can absorb vitamins and minerals. Taking excessive amount is like overloading your body with poison and the extra amount that unabsorbed will be dumped through kidney or livers

>researchgate.net/publication/322071346_Enhanced_Growth_of_the_Adult_Penis_With_Vitamin_D_3
Is this due to better blood flow via the proper movement of calcium out of soft tissues (heart, blood vessels) via the k2?

Ive been taking 20,000 iu a day for the last 15 years, never had any problems. Dont listen to doctors of dental jews.

Attached: Vitamind3.jpg (811x507, 49.31K)

How much chocolate would make a difference against zinc supplementation?

Functional and structural scoliosis are terms made up by chiropractors whose basis of medicine comes from a quack 150 years ago who claimed to learn the secrets of human health through the ghost of another doctor. Fuck off