Got you covered sweetie ;)

got you covered sweetie ;)

Attached: 1661038796746893607.jpg (490x492, 42.49K)

Pole took time out from his busy toilet cleaning schedule to post this nonsense.

is kill the new euphemism for rape

>Germ upset that a nazi got wiped
Of course.

Holhol posting behind Swede flag, not surprised, did you get your wig split by a somali?

kek

*A german sees anything vaguely evil and anti european/anti white*:
>" OOH OHH! I support that! I support that! I'm on the side of whatever is against Europe! "
howled the germ.

Attached: 1661038830891233.jpg (563x195, 11.63K)

She is cute

Viscid monsters are Undesirable, and so is every political position they hold, every belief they briefly entertain.

Rejected.

Why are the faggots that spam Any Forums all day obsessed with this Dugin character?

Attached: 20220604_085528652_iOS.jpg (880x785, 106.38K)

Well your Presidente is a globohomo cocksucker, so that's good I guess. WEF shill. What the fuck happened to pol?

Is it not current Europe and America, which wants us dispossessed, humiliated and substituted by brown hordes?
Is it not a Civilizational torture prison hellbent on ensuring White demise, for the masturbatory pleasure of envious mutants and semites?

What you offer is shit. Our enemy is domestic.
You are Undesirable.
Rejected.

>MUH WEF
nice distraction from the real problems like russia, china and iran. Get the fuck off this board

cia rape baby cope

>WEF shill.
the WEF, created by the german Klauss Schwabb

>Is it not current Europe and America, which wants us dispossessed, humiliated and substituted by brown hordes?

you do understand that countries are not people right? you understand that yes? america is not a person, you can't talk to "america"

a few people in power who were put there in europe through military invasion are not the same thing as the entir epopulation of those countries, or the civilisations those new rulers have nothing to do with

Who sets the criteria of desirability of a country, is the country. And the country at large follows its lead, no matter how asinine, no matter how much the outliers cry. Therefore, the outliers must take power over the country.
I think you need a booster.

globohomo is a fringe buzzword for faggots

>. And the country at large follows its lead
not in western europe lmao, maybe in subhuman countries like russia, where the slaves, I'm sorry, "slavs", it's pollitically correct to drop the "e" in english, where the slavs all blindly follow their tsar/first comrade/president, and blame the boyars, but in civilised white countries, people in nations do NOT blindly follow the leaders of their countries

that's a trait exclusive to subhuman countries, we see that a lot in arab countries, who try to make french people mad by insulting macron, because they can't even concieve of a country where the plebs don't worship their leader, like their arab shitholes, or like your native country, which I suspect isn't italy

Attached: pIfugXC.jpg (800x581, 65.33K)

>but in civilised white countries, people in nations do NOT blindly follow the leaders of their countries
Lol
Lmao even

I have nothing else to say to a viscid monster with such foundational errors of interpretation over the human condition.

I mean you're a crazy russian loser expat living in italy, probably because people want to murder you in your own country, and you obsess over a weirdo who wants to genocide whites and bring a one world government of mutts, so really your entire life is a joke that is funnier to anyone except you than anything you will ever see in your life

Attached: 1644041899195.jpg (1284x971, 746.91K)

She was turned into flame broiled meat, so I wouldn't call it nonsense.

who the fuck is this, I need new material to shitpost and troll with.

plebbit and pole and irrelevant estonia celebrate, so it is non-sense.