Can we talk about how this song went completely ignored?

youtube.com/watch?v=qYJBxlpfgxo
It's a fucking great song, hits all the emotions. It seems like something that if no algos existed, would hit the top of the charts. Also, Caitlynne appears to have Whitney Houston level vocals but has amounted to nothing so far. Have jews held her back because of this song?

Attached: 119140438_3883407325006848_5129337312497953215_n.jpg (1440x810, 44.54K)

I mean she is cute enough to become a star... She's not like some fat girl who has pipes, like Adele was before she got hot. She's got a look and combined with her voice should be a star by all means. But she's still unheard of. Was it because she was in this song, and also Cries of the Crusader?

Attached: horz-cait-758x596.jpg (758x596, 46.87K)

Based I just bought a t shirt. Christ is KING

Attached: 6dcw9t.jpg (1302x500, 153.38K)

Not to mention she was supporting the grandson of a very famous musician (Waylon Jennings) so its not like there was any reason to withhold her...

unless the song didn't fit a certain agenda

plus Yelawolf appears in this song. It means so much for him he says nothing, even though he is far more famous than Struggle Jennings or Caitlynne Curtis. It was so good to him that he just wanted to provide silent support

Even a Q reference for boomers

Wow more based and godly singers? I'll have to check them out. Bless you user

Attached: images.jpeg-2.jpg (178x283, 10.35K)

Check out Cries of the Crusaders from Struggle and Caitlynne. They sound like they don't care about jew handlers and are trying to strike that feeling in White people everywhere.

Awesome Christbro, we have to stay strong in this spiritual war and never give in to sin, the jews want us to physically fight them so lets not give them what they want

Attached: 44973674-love-thy-enemies.jpg (736x571, 87.56K)

I'd rather gas kikes, race war now

ANd in the first part of that song he says something like "Fuck being nice my savior came in flipping tables"

Then you need to get down on your knees and pray, you do know there are based jews right?

Attached: 04push.600.jpg (600x300, 44.46K)

>you do know there are based jews right?
kek

Christ flipping tables does not mean he condones physical violence towards the jews. He simply showed that they were not upholding the Law by selling in the temple of holy sacrifices

Attached: 6dz5ms.jpg (500x935, 117.25K)

They are unironically our brothers in Christ user

Attached: 1627138244269-1.jpg (850x400, 54.94K)

Kikes and sand niggers fear the moment when Whites stand up and actually fight.

Us few hundred million can literally end 4B Africans, 1B Chinks, 6 million kikes, couple billion Poos, within a year.

Sure it leaves us with a few hundred million Whites and an entire world ...but we can repopulate that quickly and never have to deal with brown skin shit again.
I'd like to keep South America though just so there is some dichotomy in this world

I don't mind Japan or Southeast Asia, because they don't bother me

Even parts of the talmud are based, its important not let hatred take over your spirit, just like that beautiful rap song you posted said

Attached: 20220813_103712.jpg (921x1931, 371.86K)

>t not let hatred take over your spirit,
Nope. Would like to blast kikes off to the sun

great hook

>Kikes and sand niggers fear the moment when Whites stand up and actually fight.
I'm sure they do but that's no reason to actually do it
>Us few hundred million can literally end 4B Africans, 1B Chinks, 6 million kikes, couple billion Poos, within a year.
You do know that most of our christian brothers and sisters are non white, right?
>Sure it leaves us with a few hundred million Whites and an entire world ...but we can repopulate that quickly and never have to deal with brown skin shit again.
This is blasphemous, Christ saves all. I will pray for you user

Attached: 1650393478376.jpg (690x399, 124.32K)

7 seconds of NIGGER CULTURE being "Spat"at me...
Fuck off Zoomer.

>Nope. Would like to blast kikes off to the sun
Do you value racial violence more than you value Christ and the everlasting salvation he offers?