Darya Dugina: Daughter of Putin ally killed in Moscow bomb

>Darya Dugina: Daughter of Putin ally killed in Moscow bomb

inside job, mafia hit or CIA?

Attached: 6881044_21013405_darya_dugina_uccisa_attentato_figlia_alexander_dugin_putin_cosa_e_successo_5_1_.jpg (1280x702, 85.1K)

Ukrainian subhumans

Why is Dugin censored? Did he have his dick out?

non-story, Dugin is a nobody

Attached: Dugin.png (785x908, 74.08K)

Ukrainian basedhumans

Attached: Dugin2.png (785x835, 66.45K)

Putin is killing a potential successors
imagine killing your own daughter because you fear her
what a loser!

Attached: 6E7B85BB-90CC-4F11-9F91-BBED306E218E.jpg (2272x1026, 1.44M)

you are a slave to the american gay empire, soon you wont be able to heat up your home

Dresden wasn't enough for you subhumans

I think he was trying to write "Ukrainian sóyhumans but Any Forums filters sóy to "based", lol

>political assassination is now on the menu

Probably factionalism in that nigger country. They are beginning to kill off their enemies.

It doesn't matter, all that matters is the perception
Dugin's got a CIA bounty on his head, but the sloppy hitmen failed lol

Stul pizde.

I blew up Dugin's daughter, AMA.

Attached: Classic Bomb Rescue, Suicide Bomb Rescue.gif (520x226, 3.94M)

meme flag

Attached: 24D01391-7954-4C96-88F8-5F9BFDA16B7B.gif (500x286, 494.34K)

hey don´t lump me in with him , i hate everyone equally.

Checked
Well apparently someone thinks he is enough of a somebody to warrant a fucking car bomb.

checked
checked

Oy vey, stop looking, it's nothing goy, stop looking into things, aren't you sleepy, you need a nap; Daria Dugina; she's just a nobody only the Daughter of Alexander Dugin, Putin's most reknowned philosophical supporter; nobody really, it's just a random car bomb 20miles outside of Moscow, one of the safest cities in the world in comparison to Londtard, or Chicongo; cars randomly blow up all the time, with President Putin's most reknowed philosophical supporter's daughter inside and engulfed in a massive fire ball with no survivors, aren't you getting sleepy yet? You need a nap, com'on time to log off, you need to lay down, stop looking into these things, you don't need to, it's nothing goy, you need you meds, then a nice lay down, quiet now, stop posting....aaaaah sleeeepy nothing to see here, shut it down.

Attached: dugin_and_daughter.png (540x304, 283.09K)

yeah the cia would totally assassinate some rando low prio girl

Why are the faggots that spam Any Forums all day obsessed with this Dugin character?

>Putin's most reknowned philosophical supporter
>gets fired in 2014 for calling for invasion of Ukraine

lmao