Missing?

Where the fuck is the missing Canadian General? Shouldn't someone have seen him since April if he wasn't in Ukraine.

Attached: proxy-image - 2022-08-20T163052.962.jpg (847x568, 56.77K)

Dude got captured and jailed.

Canada does not need a General.

Baseless claim?

he was captured in azovstal along with every officer and nco in the canadian forces, many of whom had ethnic russian children duct taped to themselves as human shields

Attached: proxy-image (24).png (680x414, 105.68K)

Intel Slava Z
news source west is trying to bury

They haven't mentioned it since May and never provided any proof.

canada has generals?

Attached: 1660001013789935.jpg (641x530, 41.22K)

he saw the truth of the special operation and joined the russian

This whole thing was Russian propaganda. Prove me wrong.

Attached: FTRaPiuXsAACz4Q.jpg (1080x540, 74.86K)

Stfu retard. Our troops are better trained than your zogbots

If you have so much land then why did your army need to come to Fort Lewis to shoot artillery?

Some piss poor ones. They show up on tv weeping and claiming to see the devil in African children's eyes and whatnot. Another was a panty sniffer and raper and killer of women, but it's probably not unusual elsewhere.

Oh sorry I was just taking a fat shit for 4 months
I'll be right back

Cheaper gas, liquor, and smokes

You have to dig deeper, get it ?

his remains were probably in the bellies of those azov guys that got him/hers'ed in that prison facility

This whole story was created as a way to explain why helicopters were going on suicide missions to Azovstal and the French president was trying to negotiate a ceasefire in Mariupol.

Maybe he was just a hologram like the planes on 9/11.

The Russians got that CanaKike just like the got the American. Caught them fuckers red handed in the underground labs.

Whatever tf they were really up to down there--it cannot possibly be good. Hope the Russians let the Chechens put some battery cables on his balls and light hos jew parasite ass up. Because he is--one.

Attached: american military officer captured Ukraine us general.jpg (544x417, 79.62K)

Bro--Canada's military is like 2 planes, a smattering of ancient tanks, and some faggots parading around with wooden guns. Between the sissy RCMP and the military I reckon a handful of obese Native Americans could wipe it out and free the country from tyranny.
Never mind, Justine would just call in the Chink military (that are already based in Canada).