I'm in rough patch right now bros

I'm in rough patch right now bros.
I'm 22 and I'm living in my car right now, moved from (((CA))) to (((WA))) because I just want cold weather.
Im working right now and have 1400 to my name, I'm a security guard because it's easy work and have experience in it.
Was staying with my aunt for awhile, today, they called me worthless, a menace to society, ungrateful piece of shit, etc., I tried to stay out of their way as much as I can during my stay, and they then went over and told my grandparents who live right the road how awful I was, so now my grandparents don't want anything to do with me as well, even though I visited them all the time.
My car is pretty small and I put the back seat forward so I can kind of fit in there, I have a coup but I'm like 6'3 so it's a little tricky.
Idk what to do bros, living in car is rough, and I've only done it one night so far.
I'll only be bringing in 2.5k a month, and the studios/1 bedrooms here are like 1200, and most places want 3x rent. I also don't really want a roommate because I don't have a normie schedule (I work night shift)..
I was considering north dakota, are there a lot of nig nogs there?
JUST. what should I do

Attached: 54dfc0cbd9b761fb276b428b99dc9589.jpg (600x600, 35.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dBPFw0lnevY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you’re working security, you need a carry license. It will get you a higher paying job.

north dakota doesn't have anything there
poor country

the most important thing while you're living rough is probably going to be your income stream
try looking for room mates yet?
you should be doing that instead of shitposting here

Are you living closer to the west coast? Rent is pretty fucking ridiculous over here.
Get a roomie. The idea of it sounds a lot worse than it is but once you two feel comfortable living together then it won't be weird and your bank account won't suffer lol.
Whatever you do user just don't kys you will be ok eventually

Get the fuck out of both states. West coast is going down the shitter. South Dakota is decent if your conservative and willing to work.

Move to Alaska

And also Illinois, and Michigan would be far better as well.

The fuck is there to do in Alaska besides fishing for jobs? Also is it just as expensive as the PNW?

>Was staying with my aunt for awhile, today, they called me worthless, a menace to society, ungrateful piece of shit, etc., I tried to stay out of their way as much as I can during my stay, and they then went over and told my grandparents who live right the road how awful I was, so now my grandparents don't want anything to do with me as well, even though I visited them all the time.
What happened? It couldn't have happened for no reason even if they are shitty

You’re a 6’3 chad some girl will take you in for free

the world is your oyster user, you are not going to die perhaps you will be bored a lot but it gives you time to think which is what you need
you can do anything you want if you’re not tied down by family at a young age, you have a clean start like level 1 character in world of Warcraft

Roomates are retarded and the ones I had never cleaned after themselves and left my place a fucking mess. Also skimped on paying their half for months and thought they could let it slide. Live alone or find family to live with who cares.

what did you do that had your family saying you are so horrible?

>I was considering north dakota
if you sleep in your car in north dakota for 1 night you will literally die

go home and deal with the heat and save up some money

Dont they pay you to live there? I could have sworn.

Did you go into an alcoholic fit of rage at your hosts house?

West coast is full of chinks, spics and nigs now. The only whites are mega rich or heroin addicts, all of the middle class whites already left or are rapidly becoming poor

Why did you move from a cucked state to another cucked state?

Attached: 1660076737652418.jpg (800x600, 151.15K)

>they called me worthless, a menace to society, ungrateful piece of shit, etc
what did you do?

To qualify for the Permanent Fund Dividend, you must:

Have been a resident of Alaska for the entire previous calendar year and intend to remain an Alaska resident indefinitely, at least on the date you apply.
Have not claimed residency in any other state, country or received any benefit as a result. If you were applying for the 2021 PFD payout, this must be true back to December 31, 2019.
You also must be physically present in Alaska for at least 72 consecutive hours at some time during the previous two years.
If you were absent from Alaska for more than 180 days in the previous calendar year, it must be for an allowable absence.
You also must not have been sentenced or incarcerated as part of a felony conviction in the previous year. Or have been incarcerated during the previous year on a misdemeanor conviction if you’ve been convicted of a prior felony or two or more prior misdemeanors since January 1, 1997.

probably named the jew or laughed at his relative's nog children

Seems like you only get 1k a month from the dividend but atleast its something. But you cant leave the state and still recieve it.

The infamous 1pbid strikes again

OP is fake and Gay.

If you're looking at North Dakota, consider South Dakota since they don't have an income tax and the cost of living is pretty cheap

find a roastie on tinder/badoo/bumble/grindr
and go live with her.

Attached: learnitfaggot.gif (498x373, 662.36K)

>West coast is full of chinks, spics and nigs now

The first two are not even our countrymen and are actively lying cheating and stealing their way into this country, Death to these invaders.

Smuggle things in and out of Canada

>1k a month
it's like 1-3k a year.
the cost of living is high so it's a net loss compared to nearly anywhere else.

get roommates, honestly 2 is better than 1. If youre posting here youre either chronically alone or a communication junkie. Living with people will help you to 'give no fucks' and get cheap rent, shared food, constant interaction. People out there are twice as fucked up and insecure as you think, but they have lots more practice getting by.
Idk why your aunt has turned on you, but if you did something, figure that shit out. If you said it was unwarranted, I'd believe you

Attached: 1660715767948141.gif (120x120, 136.6K)

110 percent. I live in Oregon and I want out asap. If I keep working here il stay poor untill I cant take it anymore and take a grayhound back to flyover.

Well shit thats practically nothing. I read it wrong.

do anything but suicide. this might be your only life, survive no matter what. survive you fucker, SURVIVVEEEEEEE!!

I feel so bad for you user I live on 100$ a month and will not be able to eat until next month. But yeah your easy comfy security job and 2.5k a month sounds horrible you poor thing

Our generation got fucked with housing. We need to start taking houses from rich fucks.

Hitler was also homeless for a while.

Based, they are leeches making everything worse and they hate us for being white and naturally better than them

I’ve heard Alaska has a bad housing /apartment shortage so I would say don’t move there without finding a place to live first

This normies are too focused on their own insecurity's to not immediately conform to a majority of prompts

Get the fuck away from the coast. I'm not saying because fuck off we're full, but I pay $400/month mortgage for 2 bed/2 bath on 18 acres. Is having 20 Starbucks to choose from rather than 3 really worth paying that much to live in a fucking closet?

Attached: samus_fist_clench.jpg (1400x1400, 238.14K)

1.Sell your car
2. 1 way grayhound to Michigan or Illinois. Far cheaper than WA state.

>Moved from CA to WA
>$1400 to my name
>JUST. what should I do
You need to go find the first black person you can and give him your wallet. Then you need to apologize for your white privileges. Then you must promise to vote for Biden in 2024 and never do slavery again.

Attached: bigfat.jpg (488x456, 28.17K)

You have 1400, a car AND a job which is more than what can be said for 99% of homeless people

There are really countless resources for homeless people, look into it, you can get as much food and clothes as you need. You are going to have to do whatever you can to skimp on money for a while until you can reliably afford a few months rent at least. The key thing here is not developing any kind of alcoholism or drug addiction and not blowing what 1400 you have

WA seems like a homeless paradise, go to the library and/social services, i assure you there will be many many resources for helping homeless that dont get used because 99% of them are drug addicts who want to stay homeless

Just dont fall in with the crowd and you will be fine

I just want a decent state that has no niggers and is cold 90% of the time.
Don't have my passport on me so I can't get through Canada
I have a Guard license
There's stuff on Facebook market place, I rather pay a little more and live alone than live with someone else
Well, my aunt and her husband (the guy who screamed at me) are getting a divorce. They have a trailer on the property which is what I stayed in, but he's taking the trailer. So he demanded I get all of my shit out, in like a day, which I did, and wanted it cleaned. Which I did. I sweeped, scrubbed the sink, scrubbed the bathroom sink, scrubbed the toilet etc., then was yelled at for not doing a good enough job, even though I thought it was good. Also got pissed because he boarded a part of the trailer up for some reason, and a small 5ft tall mattress had to be moved out of the way. It was put on the floor and left there for days so I took it along with me since I thought it was just getting thrown away anyways. I then got a text from my aunt saying to give it back or give them 300 dollars for it??? So when I drove and gave it back that's when I got yelled at. I just stood there and didn't really say anything, and was told to never come back.

Attached: 1659576366829394.png (1060x1000, 1.23M)

Im tellin you man illinois outside of Chicago is a whitemans paradise. Its just the city dictates the politics for the rest of it. Outside of Chicago its a red state.

Just give up on life and go on welfare. They have to give it to you. You might not think its enough but it is if you are just going to suck the tit. The best part is you can spend your free time thinking about how to get rich and be full of optimism about the future. No need to worry about income just relax.

Get the fuck out of the coastal states. Find a nice small town and beg for a job doing anything and you'll be alright.

apply for jobs at tech firms, get gov assistance,

Try meditation.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dBPFw0lnevY

Don’t harm yourself in any way but this gook burned himself to death with little sign of suffering with the power of meditation. Helps with my anxious neurotic faggot personality. Makes life better. One of the best ways to control your own mind. Great help if your depressed or suffering.

Try meditation.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dBPFw0lnevY [Open]

Don’t harm yourself in any way but this gook burned himself to death with little sign of suffering with the power of meditation. Helps with my anxious neurotic faggot personality. Makes life better. One of the best ways to control your own mind. Great help if your depressed or suffering.

>I just want a decent state that has no niggers and is cold 90% of the time
Move to Maine. You can work on a lobster boat or something like that

And as a bonus its gets plenty cold in Illinois and even more so up towards Wisconsin. Some parts of Milwaukee are great

thats very strange user.
best you setup your life and be self sufficent.
god speed.

Look into vanlife, arrange where you can park it nightly in a car lot with a selling point of you being extra security for them

get some kneepads

Lol and youre asking us what to do? Put that nigger in the ground. Btw pnw is still super white dont leave we need you

Im about ready to do this myself. Ive given up trying to make money in Oregon and get a place to live. If my parents get ill/ lose their jobs im homelss as a mutherfukker.

Get a van.

Stay strong and fight for your life. This is the time to struggle and you will thank yourself later.