Andrew Tate instagram and facebook ban caused by a gay jew

Wtf man, why do these twitter and instagram fags have soo much power? any man who even shows a semblance of masculinity autocancelled?

Gay Jew named matt bernstein caused tate to be banned by character defamation and labeling him every phobia in the book today he was celebrating getting him banned baka.........

Attached: andban.png (1256x846, 946.51K)

guy who got him banned

Attached: guy.png (983x538, 165.78K)

Top comments on post, dyke feminists and lgbt people

Attached: more.png (612x533, 58.38K)

Masculinity itself is considered bad nowadays, so you can imagine why they are such idiots trying to cancel a normal dude like Andrew. It's gonna be even worse IMO, as chud zoomers don't get laid.

its like they have to cancel every person who is somewhat likeable, if you are born a man I guess you just can't win in this world. Have to bend the knee and be subservient I guess

Tate is 100% inorganic distraction bait.

Didn't you get the memo? All the shills are talking about Dugin now.

Why is it that jews, even though they represent a very thin percent of the population, seem to represent most of the gays

The pendulum is swinging back, baby

Attached: 1644203981825.jpg (960x540, 94.63K)

based. can be ban that mongrel here too?

Attached: 1661007653039706.png (594x1036, 372.23K)

Never heard of this fag before it got seeded here
Learn from this psyop

what confuses me is why these fags have soo many likes and followers? It doesn't make any sense to me. basedboy after basedboy after cuck getting 20k to 30k likes for cancelling masuline normal men?

Basically twitter is fake and that's why the deal with Musk fell through.

Who cares about that fag, he was leading young impressionable men astray. There are tons of better father figures than that retard. Feel terrible for young men growing up without a father

I watch lots of gay manosphere bullshit but never heard of this guy by name. He looks beta af and literally gay. Why is h le suddenly famous?

Tbqh the leftist reactionary bulkshit is true for right. He realky was a faggot i only ever saw one vid of his and he was talking about parking jn handjcapped spaces and its like… dude has no clie what reality is.

Theres also no way this dude is gonna get anywhere with what he must be paying for marketing

this

desu he is a better role model than half of what twitter and the media teaches

That’s an incredibly low bar. The most “based” thing this guy peddles is to ignore women or some shit. He’s a grifting moron trying to take advantage of even bigger morons online. Not to mention he only lives for material goods.

Don don dun Daaaann looky looky here exhibit A

Attached: yep.png (975x693, 159.89K)

Here we go again lefties and social media advocating for coordinated censorship because... mean tweets.

Attached: eggs04.jpg (256x256, 16.22K)

top C

I think men like this are cringe, but Women have pretended they are oppressed for so long, I'm so tired of their whining, I'm gunna step aside and let them live in the world they created. have fun ladies

it isn't, if you've watched his podcasts he does exaggerated antics but he is a likeable average dude. The course thing yeah scammy but the man is only booming cause of how inundated we've been with feminists, gay people, and emotionalism about random social justice causes.

its fair to dislike his points on women and whatnot does not mean he should be banned like an alex jones every now and then these basedfaglets need opposition or else we just create boring ecochambers of gynocentrism

basedfaglets

In a perfect world, both nigger tate and that faggot in OPs pic are banned

plus if were being honest the only reason he has people buying his course is cause of how likeable he is not anything else. Masculinity is sooo demonized that he is the fuck you opposite reaction to it.

thing is tate has a cult following but he is a minority to these authoritarian lefty social media faggots. Sure he can blowup get some views but they just silence it whenever through cancelling people and whatnot. Can't say anything back to them cause they got halofied victim status protection.

>normal dude like Andrew.

Andrew is a rich 1% athlete that can afford a rich life from his snake oil sales and cam girls.

His big 5 personality trait balance and high T give him the confidence to be the alpha type person he presents.

That shits attractive but don’t pressure yourself to be someone you might not be.

Not to say that your not worthy in a masculine way. But maybe not the way Tate is.

All men can still most likely build themselves up to a minimum of soldiers capable of killing at will. But even that takes time.

Also that serves an ethos. Unlike Tate who just lives for himself and doesn’t contribute much to anyone.

Think about why is tate the most googled man ever right now, the symptoms and ills of gynocentrism and silencing in this society are taking mass effect.
Fuck a course people just want someone to say what they mean and feel without eing ostracized.