Does this happen to men in your country? My cousin is starting to have boobs at 12 and he's male...

Does this happen to men in your country? My cousin is starting to have boobs at 12 and he's male, his mom keeps microwaving tuperware with pasta to feed him daily. Not sure why he's getting so fat desu

Attached: 295854021_560783518805932_6768737887919399683_n.png (960x953, 717.99K)

Why are you not helping your cousin?

The goal of these kikes is to merge the two sexes, to eliminate males and females and replace them with a sexless, androgynous hermaphrodite creature. This is why they've dumped all these endocrine-disrupting chemicals into our environment and why they're teaching boys and girls that gender is a "social construct".

Testosterone levels have been dropping in men by 1% every single year. Think about that.

Attached: 13.jpg (2338x1704, 1004.85K)

Booba

take him bowling

keep

Attached: 1570671377149.png (1600x900, 1.44M)

I have never been helped by anyone and I will never help anyone for free. Besides I'm jewish and he isnt

Even European males are built for BBC. Damn...

Well that explains it, I bet you're the town rapist and want to rape that German soccer player, right?

holy shit, finally someone else that gets it. we really are cattle up for slaughter. they're just streamlining the process to eliminate the human but retain the flesh.

Celesita Vega has tits just like this guy.

>Just do more upper chest brah...
>Inclined bench press and push ups with your feet up brah....

La creatura androgina

Attached: 1658437919027804.jpg (833x1024, 53.07K)

Why are you people giving people boobs

The younger generations deserve so much better, for most of us we've been poisoned in almost every single fucking way.

Yeah, I grew tits when I was 11ish. Doctor said it was "just puberty" and would go away. It never did. Same hormonal issues probably gave me birthing hips too so yeah, fucked for life.

El Cosa Tetuda...

Yep, this goal goes all the way back to Solomon's Temple.

Attached: 911 purpose.png (3580x2812, 2.25M)

Use the pecfly machine

Attached: Combining all opposites.png (350x194, 99.98K)

Their goal is to do whatever it takes to keep the goy distracted and in particular to disrupt the great white race. Their current jewfag tricks just so happen to include perverting the dignity of our women and attacking the strength of our men.

Attached: C6106F7A-E724-42A7-A08C-82344FAA1ADA.jpg (936x899, 83.52K)

so they got rid of the female tower and just made a really big male tower?

Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia 11-beta-hydroxylase defect

Cortisone in appropriate doses caused the gynaecomastia to disappear.

Maybe prolactin secreting pituitary adenoma but I think by this point he would have had it grow large enough in the skull to displace his optic chiasm and cause double vision.

Thank you for helping my study for boards

Jew

kek

No, it's neither/intersex.

Attached: Satan is trans.png (500x591, 373.42K)

Damn bro, nice tits.

Attached: 1650876061580.jpg (960x960, 86.35K)

what part of it is feminine?

Men can grow titties? Lmao!

Look at the side of it, have you seen a vagina?

it's wild maybe we should have some kinda agency that doesn't let companies throw that shit into our food and water wildly just to save a buck
might be communism though better bred than red

Plastic unironically leaches chemicals into your food that reduce your testosterone

Damn those are nice fresh titties, haven't sagged at a yet. Hopefully he keeps them.

Built for BBC

i've seen a few, irl and in pictures. i failed to notice any icosceles triangles, however.

le boaz and le jachin

I had a mate that had boobs as a kid, they were more like little protrusions, that kid is going to start wearing white cowboy boots and a blonde wig.

Wow there are some troons that would be extremely jealous of that

>TITS OR GTFO
Yeah just get the fuck out