This is true. She was just another Russian Nazi promoting the genocide of Ukrainians

This is true. She was just another Russian Nazi promoting the genocide of Ukrainians

Attached: B022F7C9-ECEA-410D-A01E-6FC5B1C7F5B0.jpg (1170x1884, 793.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JcSIodrQVlg
rtd.rt.com/films/donbass-the-grey-zone/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ASSASINATING CIVILIANS IS A WAR CRIME

>The Russo-Ukraine war is just two Jewish oligarchies calling each other Nazis.

ukrainians are russia's trailer trash

Don’t these retards realize how fucking idiotic they sound calling any political opponent foreign and domestic, “Nazis”.

>prominent
Nobody think about him as prominent, not even in the US...

Attached: Dugin.png (785x835, 66.45K)

Just one more in the long list of war crimes Russia has committed since it invaded Crimea and Donbas in 2014. After 8 years of Russian war crimes in Donbas, the West finally decided to help Ukraine and end the genocide of Ukrainians

This just makes me like her more.

I could've saved her...

Suddenly we care about war crimes? Also she is not a civilian. She has been involved in direct propaganda activities since day one. Even activities involving luring naive americans into their house - since she had good english.

I say, let this evil witch burn in hell.

>they both cry out as they strike each other

>muh war crimes
fuck off

Looks like you are onto something

why is everyone acting as if she's some sort of a big shot? hundreds of no names get killed every day. what the big deal here? i literally never heard of this hoe before in my life. even that iranian faggot who got killed from the drone didn't get that much coverage on Any Forums. what the actual fuck?

Simple as. If you can’t take the heat, get out of the kitchen

The spooks have been going off about Dugin and how he is the cryptic mastermind behind Putin for almost a year now. No one outside of a small circle of intellectual /lit/ types ever discussed him in the West until February.

But there is no cryptic boogieman behind Putin, and they killed the wrong person. Sad.

The jews admit the holocaust was the hollow cost

show flag, faggot

A dead russian whore. Oh well, anyway...

Ivan anytime putin orders an assassination it makes headlines I don't know why you are still surprised. Why would anyone care about some Iranian? Oligarchic game of thrones is more interesting.

based

>getting murdered for saying the truth
If Ukrainians aren't subhuman, why are they behaving the way they are?

Germans can’t even heat their stoves without Russia.

she was also Putins daughter and official successor

Attached: E23F73FA-B7A0-427A-868A-E5EBADD55385.jpg (2388x1076, 1.34M)

Also nothing convinces me more than the flooding of memeflags in all these threads spamming
>uhhh who? Some whore? Some whore don't care about her you shouldn't care about her user

there are neo nazis in jewcraine because theyre russia's bitch

S

>has been involved in direct propaganda activities since day one
So anyone on Twatter is now a legit kill?

>Nobody think about him as prominent
Explain why literally every Russian propagandist is screeching times 10 right now, frenchie

Not my problem

I just met a Ukrainian of military age and asked him his thoughts about the current situation.
He didn't really seem interested in talking about it.

/thread

Attached: 371AEE18-99E5-43EC-9A84-8D5D0F60297D.jpg (750x956, 201.82K)

stfu german cuck, I hope you freeze to death in the coming "muh we so eco" winter:)

it will be a cold one. hot summers always come with cold winters I hope you will suffer NATO goyim

youtube.com/watch?v=JcSIodrQVlg

Not when you're the moral good guys whose operations (including this assassination most likely) is being armed, funded and directed by NATO and the United States.

The cope I've seen from some pro-hohols who realize this is actually kind of bad is that she was actually killed by oligarchs sending a message to Putin that the war is bad for their bottom line which is of course absurd. Also that this is probably a Putin false flag.

Turn off VPN, faggot.

Meanwhile the entire western world calls for the death of Russians. Fuck death. Fuck war.

Anti war. FUCK WAR.

Sadly jewtin won't do shit. Fucking cuck!

my princess..... no.......

>natofaggots fuck up the assassination of a literal who boomer
>russkie glowniggers kill and maim whoever they want in the west
how come they are so incompetent?

OP is a lying LGBT demon possessed swine.

DAILY REMINDER !!!!!!!
RUSSIA DID NOTHING WRONG BY ATTACKING UKRAINE.

In 2014 after US sponsored coupe in Kiev, mostly Russian population in Luhansk and Donetsk area (called Donbas) decided that they
don't wont to live under new illegal nazi regime in Kiev, and they decided to separate from the government of Ukraine in Kiev.
It was a an act of a Divorce.
Similar like a divorce in a marriage between man and a woman.

But even before 2014, government in Kiev was economically neglecting Donbas area, no social services, no infrastructure, no hospitals. etc etc.
So what happened is, people in Donbas declared a divorce from Ukraine.

And instead of talking about it, peacefully negotiating, Ukrainian government in Kiev sent Ukrainian army there to bomb them into submission.
So of course Russia gave Dombas military help so they can protect themselves from Ukrainian nazi attacks.

UKRAINIAN nazi swines were bombing civilians in Donbas since 2014 every fucking day, killing innocent civilians.
14,000 people got killed since 2014, including women and children.
And now Ukrainian murderers are crying that Russia is paying them back.

Fuck off, you had 8 years and two fucking (((kike))) Presidents to stop that war in Donbas.
Ukraine, you blood thirsty subhumans, you rejected two Minsk Peace Agreements that you signed.
Now enjoy your fucking misery, you heartless soulless demonic cunts.

"Donbass: The Grey Zone"
Life in the frontline villages.
WATCH THE DOCUMENTARY HERE:
rtd.rt.com/films/donbass-the-grey-zone/

Please share this info on all social media sites.
Let people learn the truth about the real Ukraine.

image related
WAR CRIMES COMMITTED BY UKRAINIAN ARMY.
SATAN IS THE GOD OF NAZI UKRAINE !!!

Attached: Lughansk_dead pple 2016 :1..png (1010x1024, 952.11K)

Wow in the pfp he looks exactly like the smug basedjak