Untitled

youtube.com/watch?v=rpxSZFEIm-w

Attached: 1660978967050025.jpg (270x1566, 88.9K)

civilization must be measured from the time a group of peoples has settled somewhere. get fucking mogged

So how jews have settled around the world using usury (compound interest)?

The truth is that Civilizations are an orchestration of technological categories.

>civilization must be measured from the time a group of peoples has settled somewhere. get fucking mogged
he has a point though, nordics, haplogroup I, have been in europe for 35 thousand years, and still lived in caves naked when the aryans arrived

Attached: 1639951195977.png (560x773, 533.25K)

How long have the kangz been on Africa (doing nothing)?

I sploded the gaystones.
Fight me, bitch!

cherry-picking chan

>dude thousands of years ago this tribe whose language, culture and lifestyle would be completely alien to anyone alive today totally raped this other tribe whose langauge, culture and lifestyle would be completely alien to anyone alive today
haploautism consistently produces the most boring threads on this website

>How long have the kangz been on Africa (doing nothing)?
Depends on your definition

200 thousand years for when they split off from other humans, and for tens of millions of years if you count from when they had their first ancestors in africa

niggers in west and south africa didn't even have fire when the first portuguese and dutch ships explored the coast, not even fucking fire, the albino sandnigs of europe were as worthless as they come, but at least they had fire, niggers didn't even have that

>cherry-picking chan
I might have to adopt that for my namefagging... at least from time to time.

All those areas were ran by whites (china was ran by turkic people) at the time.

Archealogical dna samples can prove this

>south africa didn't even have fire when the first portuguese and dutch ships explored the coast
>"Twenty-two small metallurgical artefacts and two collections of slag from the Early Iron Age site of Kwagandaganda were studied metallographically and petrographically. Forging and smithing slags were distinguished, showing that both activities may have taken place within the residential area at this site. The metal artefacts consisted mostly of iron and copper beads. All the metal artefacts were made using a simple fabrication technology, similar to that used in making metal jewellery from other southern African sites."

Attached: Screenshot_20220821-085623~2.jpg (670x1269, 226.83K)

>ur
>Semitic

Ahahhaah

>ah Yh the typical African everyone thinks of the primitive Bantu niggers built Egypt not the native Caucasians

>native Americans who are recent immigrants totally built all that bro trust me

>aryans
>post gooks

Nice try chang

Attached: 823204F2-03F0-4D6C-AA3F-973AEC05E4C5.png (1298x4112, 2.42M)

Attached: 53391a7bf2a907403e42feb00bda28d5.jpg (600x350, 40.52K)

All came from outside South African natives also have horn of African dna proving they were down there as well so probably them

making a meme for Any Forums using free internet tool and the garbage known as autosomal cluster analysis is not a genetic study, britcuck, it's the sort of thing schizos and we wuzzers like to do, and carries the scientific weight of a flat earther drawing lines on a photo of the horizon

Also nice swap of your ip shill all Africans advanced came from the Caucasoid ones

U will never be Aryans u ugly pan face chink also look at your own history it’s shambolic

Attached: 0E6D6E70-9F77-4B75-8E99-B54D24DCD294.jpg (800x1672, 755.8K)

Fuck China and ricecels who ever try and even think about we wuzing Aryans lol delusional batty boys

Attached: 01C61AC4-5068-49B3-AB70-D6946CFBADEC.jpg (457x1024, 143.35K)

Also Meds are white Middle Eastern people and North Africans etc are also Caucasoid and have nothing to do with any non whites in the world

Attached: B00D7259-5B1F-4D9A-B698-2069E0BEB19A.jpg (1024x841, 167.6K)

>Helsinki
>Ubermensch
>Not asians

not ran, i would say looted. funny how you whites will start complaining about black criminals and looters, you deserve this.

>Also nice swap of your ip shill
No need to be paranoid. Simply pointing out the the French user that South African had fire before the Dutch and Portuguese arrived.

>All came from outside South African natives also have horn of African dna proving they were down there as well so probably them
Do you have a source? Horn Africans were nowhere in South Africa back then.

>2000 years ago
>Taj Mahal is less than 400 years old
sage

Go look it up