Is having blue eyes life on easy mode?

Is having blue eyes life on easy mode?

Everyone is nicer and kinder to you, because you look trustworthy and white. Women of every race will line up to beg to have your kids
If you have brown eyes you are pretty much a subhuman for society. Brown eyes have to fight tooth and nail for everything given to blue eyes for free

Attached: 1601177808142.jpg (884x884, 199.54K)

People are nice to you because you can control reality.

Gay men are more likely to have blue eyes. It’s a very effeminate and weak trait to have.

Yeah, sure.

Yup- my toddler son has blue eyes.

Little bastard melts every wam and girl he meets with just a glance and quick smile.

>Is having blue eyes life on easy mode?
being white is, if a nigger has blue eyes, i still shoot at it

>If you have brown eyes you are pretty much a subhuman for society.
wrong. my wife has brown eyes, and shes the most beatiful woman in the world.

Mine are blue tho, do get some cool invites from friends, but dont think its got to do with me eye colour.

Women LOVE guys with nice eyes. Green eye master race tho.

Yes, being born a white person in a white country in 21st century is life on easy mode, but we have ton of polchuds here which doesn't seem to do the math.

I'm Indian, so brown skin and brown eye, and I have hunter eyes i.e., nice brow ridge, prominent jaw, not very thick nose like average Indian, but not sharp either.

I know being white has advantages, but I wouldn't give up being me. Whites have been succumbed to a society of superficiality, materialism, hedonism and lust and they have made pleasure their top priority, leaving no room for growth of anything. As they say in America, you have become Milk toast.

>t. seething
lol, id easily kick your ass fag.

>Everyone is nicer and kinder to you, because you look trustworthy and white.
Yes I do notice this, mostly when I don't wear glasses.
>Women of every race will line up to beg to have your kids
Yea sure heh

and how do effeminate and weak things make you feel?

They’re worthless unless they’re also white because then the kids will have ugly poop brown eyes

Attached: C9F1ADD8-875B-4998-872F-3656E6EF04B9.png (595x676, 411.18K)

>Women of every race
Get the fuck outta here you kike
And take this race mixing thing with (you)

That’s a lot of words for a street shitting primate. Well done pakki.

“Oh goy it must be so wonderful to have those white genetics. Women of every mongerel race are just dying to mix with them.” Fucking kike isn’t even trying to hide it.

Look like a female eyes.

In our race-based nationalist state this will be forbidden.

Vill.

No. No it's not. I have blue eyes and it doesn't make much of a difference. Only brings me up maybe .25 to .5 points in attractiveness.

Women have a natural and totally unregulated response to blue eyes. They can't resist. The attraction is so strong human field can stop it.

he sighod

We are not so different after all Arpad

Attached: 1659300455431899.jpg (1024x702, 107.44K)

Green are superior user, bitches love green. It reminds them of what they love more than anything else in life, money.

Checked, and I wish that was true.

not even the entropy of digits can resist blue eyes

oh shut the fuck up dont you know they hate you now

because its rare blue eyes are a mutation

Brown are the oldest type of eyes.
Blue - Homosexual traits.
Green - Vicious little bastard that want to steal from you.

mutt cope

>tfw mums side of family all have blue/green eyes
>have near pitch black eyes because of my dad (he is white just Irish heritage)
sometimes Any Forums makes me realise and dwell upon weird things.

Attached: 1597904474840.jpg (3000x3000, 640.28K)

I have blue eyes. Not necessarily it comes with the bullshit along the way

You forgot blue eyed people are called reptiles by everybody ever everywhere on the planet. Not only weak and skinny usually accompanies blue but untrustworthy and unreliable follows you everywhere.

All I see blue doing is changing gender, shootings in murica, staying indoors n getting vaccines x5 times lol wtf

Ps women don't want you lol, they want the toys and objects whites hoard more than the rest. Whites set to go extinct soon, check it

Attached: 1625647135846.gif (600x212, 3.57M)

aren't blue eyes caused by inbreeding? they most certainly are a birth defect

Based schyzo.

women are never subhumans to society, unlike me who's responding to an aussie

Gayman blueeye cope.

Absolute cope. Women are more attracted to tall dark and handsome men not some pasty snownigger. Only Any Forumstards think blue eyes and blonde hair is more attractive on a guy. I have dark hair and eyes and always get complimented on it. A lot of people have said I look Spanish which I really don’t mind because women lust over Spanish men. I’d absolutely mog any blonde twink.

Im full blooded Irish and have blue eyes. Sorry you had such shit luck though.

Make me bluey

Attached: 1653542725496.png (400x400, 250.29K)