Do you believe that the holocaust happened

Do you believe that the holocaust happened

Attached: 1625508003313.jpg (1275x1033, 465.93K)

No.

Belief is irrelevant. It did or it didn't.
Belief is what religious cults do. Prove to me it did, or prove to me it did not

Of course not.

Attached: 1647587077584.jpg (636x552, 70.25K)

Not really, no.

No

Jew, nobody believes you. The goyim know.

My problem with this argument is who ever said they burned all the bodies? There's those photos of them digging mass graves and burrying tons of the bodies. And plenty more people died in the war itself but there wasn't a problem disposing of all of those bodies either.

Yes I do, it obviously happened. The main thing everybody seems to have discourse about is what the exact numbers are. But saying it outright didn't happen is stupid

Whats this made up shit?

No.

There were camps for holding Jews until they could be shipped out of the country. Some of them may have died from natural causes or from trying to escape, but not very many of them died. They were actually taken care of quite well. They had food, physical activity, games, and even a theatre.

Why the question? It is not illegal to question it in my country.

But will it be a problem if my answer would be yes?

Would I be put on a government list if I posted such an answer here?

No. But it should have.

that's a fucking modern picture

>tons of bodies
Thousands, tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands, Millions?

>numbers were exaggerated + never happened + they deserved it

>There's those photos of them digging mass graves and burrying tons of the bodies
Those photos are after ally troops occupied the camps and they were the ones digging the mass graves. Allies bombed the supply lines for the camps, cutting them off from food and medicine for weeks, and the majority of deaths happened immediately before and after ally occupation.

I believe that Jews were given years to leave and those that refused were put into sports camps that suffered from lice early in and later suffered from starvation like the rest of Germany. So no.

Gold

Attached: Screenshot_20220821-094757-599.png (720x493, 120.17K)

of course not. the jews and CIA made it up in the 50s

The Turks did make that wall of skulls, but no one really talks about the Armenian holocaust, so idk