IM BEING HUNTED

>I am a 28 year old male living in San Diego
>back in 2020 I had a manic episode
>I spoke some crazy shit about the government into my phone obviously not thinking that I was being surveyed
>I was put into a hospital and psychologically tortured
>I made the connection that Trump is draining the swamp
>I was eventually released
>2 years later I have severe ptsd

Keep your eyes on the lookout for disappearance of a 28 year old male named DA in San Diego

Attached: 1661060256583865.jpg (640x658, 339.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l0tgW6EZap0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING!!!.jpg (1956x2380, 904.57K)

TDS has a whole new meaning.

Schizophrenia is no joke I hope he gets medical help.

be more specific, what direct threats have you experienced.

lmao facebook keeps trying to suggest groups to me and it's a bunch filled with people like you.

gangstalking and shit. the other night there was a security camera video at night and a spiderweb was RIGHT in front of the lens and it was reflecting a porch light kind of weird in a straight line and the dude had all of this ghost hunting equipment that said the CIA was shining beam weapons into his security camera that were going to his mind.

it's thousands of people who have stories exactly like you. bunch of fucking retards out there that nobody really thinks about.

as many trannies and fags that are infiltrating stuff, a bunch of (YOUS) are out there doing jobs and shit that we have to interact with.

>surveyed
surveilled

I almost wish gangstalking was a real thing because if it was then sign me the fuck up. CIA apparently pays good money to fuck with randoms for no reason and I want a piece of that pie and it isn't even hard work either. Just spend every Tuesday calling up frank and repeating the same 12 digits into the phone until he loses his mind.

I think you're going manic again bro. You gotta stay on the meds

My friend has schizophrenia right now and he really freaks me out. Keeps saying the whole city knows about him and this girl that he tried to date. She ended up fucking some 16 at his work and he thinks the managers and all the workers master minded the plan to test his “pride” and he got himself fired for sperging out and accusing them. Now he says the girl told everybody in our city (we have population of like 100k so it makes no sense) and everytime a car drives past us when we hang out he says they waved at him and he sees them staring at him and apparently he was at a restaurant and some people were talking about what happened at his work (100% a delusion) I’m just scared he’ll think I’m plotting against him and try to kill me.

rice
wheat
Laser tag!

This is worse than the amber alert crap on my phone... at least the amber crap is within my state.

I've had paranoid delusions simaler to what he's experiencing, he needs to go to a hospital inpatient until he's stabilized from the meds. It took me trying to hurt myself and getting landed in a hospital to finally get back to normal.

Unfortunately you can't do anything about it I mean maybe you could suggest talking to a doctor but he'll probley just think they are out to get him too.

The government should do more to constantly monitor and subtly control these poor people, so they are not a threat to themselves or others, naturally.

don't worry man schizophrenic people are rarely violent, he's probably more of a risk to himself than anybody else

you WENT to the hospital willingly. Keep your story straight. If I were you I'd just forget about all of this bullshit and live my life, its not good for you user.

Then again maybe he's right. He's got retards like you telling the whole world about it, fucking faggot.

first off, like user said you are confirming his delusions. Secondly you are in no danger. Your friend needs to hit a point where he realizes he needs help / can't continue living like this and gets meds or at least time to heal without worrying about work / gfs etc.

Nobody disappears in San Diego
OP is a faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=l0tgW6EZap0
HUNT ME HUNT ME

I openly talk shit about the government 24/7 in front of the phone and to my friends and family. I still have yet to be gangstalked

TRUMP IS DRAINING THE SWAMP KEK

I LOVE JON BOLTON

Attached: 1660335724550182.png (435x290, 224.73K)

DIGITS CONFIRM LITTERAL SHIZOID GAY

>So basically I had a manic episode back in 2020
>its going to be hard to describe because of how much happened to me
>But i get excited with my close friends
>i talk about fuck the government
>i specifically bring up pedophiles into the microphone
>i jokingly use unemployment to watch eyes wide shut
>all of a sudden i start hearing targeted messages on the screen
>which hypes my mania up even more
>i eventually decide to check myself into a hospital for mania because i realized i didn't care if i lived or died at that point
>the police and ambulances show up
>i am literally giddy with joy talk about "blue lives matter"
>but i make one fatal mistake
>"I say Trump is draining the swamp. EPSTEIN IS DEAD"
>They lure me into a sense of security but i feel like something is off the entire time
>i literally wait in the ambulance refusing to leave
>they somehow convinced me my parents approved me going in
>they act very kind to me
>i talk about going into hell and bringing satan into the light
>i have full megalomania mode
>i hear literally jets roaring
>the heart rate monitors sped up
>i refuse to take the shot they're trying to give me and demand a smaller dose
>but eventually two doctors in masks talk to me
>they give me a very ominous look
>at that point i start to see the hospital staff look concerned around me
>i eventually try to run
>they strap me down to a hospital bed
>then the nurse who was looking after me becomes completely menacing
>they start making indirect threats towards my family
>one of the nurses shows me an ID with my friends face on it
>they threaten to break my bones, imprison me
>and kill my family
>all indirectly
>at this point i genuinely think im gonna die
>so i just put up with it
>then the nurse brings in a plastic bag which looks like my cat is stuffed in it bleeding
>they bring stuff like my the glasses i wear and the stuff i have at my home
>to make me think i've been raided.
THEN HERE'S THE WEIRD PART

Attached: IMG_5972.jpg (1712x1733, 442.91K)

I just get ads for shit the wife yells at me to buy. It's pretty convenient actually.

Attached: A1067A74-C88B-4EB1-B23D-32193E13EEB7.png (612x364, 329.01K)

You aren't being hunted dude. Listen to what people are telling you in this thread. You need help. We want you to get better.

Random people on the internet with no knowledge of who he is doesn’t mean shit. All the delusions are fake so me saying that stuff wouldn’t even clue it in to who I was talking about if they knew him.

You say the mania started to pick up with jets roaring but then start saying all the shit you saw after is real?

Around how long before all this all began did you take the meth?

>people questioning whether vaccines work
Like the deadly vaccine that Trump personally fast-tracked and shills for? Why is nupol so fucking dishonest? It's like you're intentionally trying to make us look stupid.

>50-90 nurses wearing masks all walk past the hallway im in
>they walk stop in the middle of the doorway and stare at me
LOL EYES WIDE SHUT
>At this point i realized i did something majorly wrong. I am literally a nobody a loser
>why would they come after me so hard
>they inject something into my arm while im strapped down which makes it feel like its going numb and i might die
>i asked them what it was calmly and they told me it was "potassium"
>all during this they have me strapped down in a position which makes my arm hurt
>they are playing shit on a screen repeatedly
>one being like a race car
>one being a commercial for veterans life insurance (my dad is a veteren)
>and the other "stuck in the middle with you" which they repeatedly stopped at the joker line
>at this point im talking to them. "ARE YOU DUDES FUCKING CIA"
>i basically tell them the truth "I just came here for my mania because i was acting crazy"
>they start to ease up
>a nurse tries to give me a cup of water but its clearly something in it so i say no
>they let me get a hospital bed
>now im an impatient in a San Diego hospital

DAY-1 FINISHED

Attached: o8JEx.jpg (720x540, 61.86K)

I had mania for a bout a month prior i wasn't on drugs or anything. I just work myself up into manic episodes if i get excited

Put me in the screencap!

Attached: 1524030896398.jpg (158x178, 5.59K)