A US civil war would be the most house to house and door to door brutal shit to ever happen in history so far

A US civil war would be the most house to house and door to door brutal shit to ever happen in history so far.
So many families have split down the middle it would end everything.

Attached: UWUT.jpg (227x222, 15.85K)

Good.

America would probably go insane if the internet went down. Everyone is so co-dependent on it for everything that most people would be totally lost without it.

>burgers doing typical burger things
>omg omg its the worst thing to ever happen in history
I wish americans would stop talking
and breathing

Good. The people in charge of this faggot land deserve to lose it all and be blamed for it. I’m ready

Shut your cocksucking mouth, Yoshi. You fucking ugly, effeminate, slanty-eyed faggot.

>US civil war would be
Gay

nothing happens.

Yeah I keep trying to explain this to people. Regular wars are bad but at least there is some level of respect. In civil war there is no respect. There is torture, starvation, rape, brother against brother. There is an old saying "all is fair in love and war".

tens of millions of people would die of malnutrition, disease, exposure, and all manner of nasty ends of widespread domestic armed conflict were to break out in the US. casualties as result of shrapnel or bullets or bludgeons or overpressure or bayonet will be here hills of dead compared to the emaciated mountains of corpses, frozen or shit-caked from dysentery, left to rot only to continue the cycle as a breeding ground for more disease.

i sure hope things can get cleaned up in a way that avoids that!

Attached: 1629334977060.jpg (640x675, 112.19K)

good luck starting a civil war when more than half the country doesn't even follow politics or vote or give a fuck about literally anything you give a fuck about

Weimerica is Rome 2.0 once we go down the entire world will economically feel it on top of whatever military shenanigans prop up once the great satan has been weakened. Its not simpry
>hohoho those firthy american dogs are finally dying
Its
>oh shituru we can't import enough food for everybody now
I'm not saying this place doesn't deserve it I'm just saying once it starts there's no going back for a long time.

Attached: sam hyde smile.png (257x228, 79.87K)

Thats not how it would play out. What you're picturing is comical. The left wouldn't take up arms and fight against the right. It start with gun seizure raids and end with enough organized militias destroying infrastructure and bringing any national defense to its knees. Zogbots won't fire on American citizens. The liberal cunts in your family will root for their team from the couch and on the internet. Until it's over. And they adopt the new america and act as if they were patriots all along.

Yeah exactly. People forget that when Rome fell the Romans went down hard. They butchered the jews. Something terrible. And they took out the commie invaders too.

So like the first one?

Attached: 1654317068506.jpg (750x600, 79.4K)

This. Only faggot comfy basedcucks would have a problem. I would love to personally destroy this evil place with my bros. Fuck em all back to the hell their souls came from.

The 80s opinion of the 60s

They were pushing the purge movies for a reason user

Brutality is good. Brutality makes people forget the soothing lies of liberalism. Brutality makes people trust in family, tribe, and race above all else. Brutality is the real world and the natural way of things. I welcome Brutality. Now let's kill the fucking liberals.

Attached: Screenshot_20220316-181602_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x1092, 436.94K)

You act like this would change life for people living in democrat cities. They're already in constant jungle war, and it's spreading.

You spent a lot of time thinking about this haven’t you, you sick fucker?

>if the internet went down
Go thing it's so redundant

most likely there would be vast swaths of land completely unaffected by fighting. i doubt that theres going to be anything going on in hawaii or north dakota when it all goes down. itll be confined to la/nyc mostly and other major cities along with some of the outlying territory or certain interstate highways.

i have indeed, but i don't at all relish such a thing- i just disdain the soft mushy-brained jackasses talking about such things like its a fukken exhibition game. neither do i think such a thing is inevitable. but yes, i think it is good to remind those would-be bloodthirsty types that what they are slavering over involves a bit more than rope and lampposts, firefights between ersatz armed formations, and similar things. it would be truly horrible!

Attached: 1649140071363.png (629x446, 13.51K)